Author Topic: complete ripoff  (Read 19223 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
complete ripoff
« on: February 18, 2011, 03:27:12 AM »
this company is a waste, please dont waste your time or your money.......i tried the first offer special they have and they ended up charging me way more. when i called customer service they said "mam you choose to go over your free minute" ARE YOU SERIOUS?

not only that, the psychics predictions did NOT come true!!!!!!! absolutely terrible company.

Offline fm

Re: complete ripoff
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 03:46:07 AM »
I read with them before, they also charge by the min 699 or 499 I think, I once talked to a couple some said ya ya my ex is coming back like CP but still no news. Oh well.

Offline koukou11

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 08:49:01 AM »
I was their best customer back in 2007, i had some psychics asking me to call them back because they need to meditate, it was a total crap, their predictions didn't happen and one time i asked a question to one psychic, i heard her laughing with someone i guess sitting next to her.
So please do not waste your money on ask now, they're total rip off.
I know Cp's  rates are pretty high  now, but we need to find good psychics and stick to them.
please, do we really need to pay 6.5$/mn for something that's not for sure??

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 04:43:53 AM »
Wow! I am sorry to hear about that and thank you for letting us know so we dont call them or whatever

Offline Cherylk

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 12:42:05 AM »
I read with deb she said the same thing that to others said from PS but she said I would get a job within the week meet a hot looking tall guy and he would fall for me nothing she said happened but she did say there was a 6 month period that I old have divorce issues but not get a divorce time hasn't expired yet

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 02:20:03 AM »
I think all those sites are full of fakes!! Don't waste your money! NONE of the predictions came to pass 4 me.  YES, there are some really gifted psychics out there, but i highly doubt you will find them on these sites.

Good luck to everyone!

:)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 04:20:05 AM »
OMG!!! This company is worse thank keen!!! Am about to shit in my pants! The customer service guy i called told me they test their psychics every week! Are you kidding me? who has time to test psychic every time/once a week? OMG this woman charges 8.99 a min and thank God that was my first time trying them so the 5 mins free was a complete waste, They should be paying me for my time wasted. I asked about two men and she wanted me to meditate and shit and oh i see changes. I don't care how free it is, but they suck.(by the way she asked me which of them did i like most so she can meditate and have them in my life. Woman the ? is  or was which of them do you see long term with question mark,and don't tell me free will. free will my ass.......

this company is a waste, please dont waste your time or your money.......i tried the first offer special they have and they ended up charging me way more. when i called customer service they said "mam you choose to go over your free minute" ARE YOU SERIOUS?

not only that, the psychics predictions did NOT come true!!!!!!! absolutely terrible company.

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 06:06:56 PM »
Yeah, I was with them before I joined Keen and their customer service rep was top notch rude. I closed my account real quick.

Offline Alison123

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 09:44:03 AM »
I think all networks have their good psychics and their not-so-good psychics. I have personally read with PS, KEEN, California psychics, Oranum and AskNow. AskNow had the most accurate psychics but Psychic Clarissa, Psychic Capri and Psychic Jozette were pretty amazing and right on point for me.

Offline nleonard007

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 05:10:49 AM »
Has anyone heard of Psychic Christopher Golden? He is the apparent "love psychic" to the celebrities from Beverly Hills.

Offline TAROTTI

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 04:51:06 PM »
I worked at AskNow for 2 years. I wrote about my experience on my company website. I was psychic Savantace. You can read more about my feelings on Asknow at http://tarotti.com

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2014, 09:58:23 PM »
At least you have been honest with who you are and you look real. Can I get a sample reading ;0

I worked at AskNow for 2 years. I wrote about my experience on my company website. I was psychic Savantace. You can read more about my feelings on Asknow at http://tarotti.com

Offline TAROTTI

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 12:01:30 AM »
I'm not on a mission to spam with my link. I am on a mission to interfere with the pay-per-minute thieves. I'm also a psychotherapist and I started asknow as a hobby because I've always been a card reader. I have 8 years of formal education. When I began working at asknow, I was horrified to learn the techniques of these online psychics; the tricks and the angles and the abject indifference to applying ethics.

It's a grotesque scam. I never followed their protocol. They HATED ME at asknow. I opposed everything they stood for on every level. There is only one reason they didn't fire me -- I was a real psychic (which of course saved my job there) and I had a huge following. The others have a huge following because they have a talent that I don't have -- they could sell ice water to polar bears. They can come up with stories on the fly, that mesmerize and hypnotize the greatest skeptics. I can't do that. As far as the psychics there are concerned, every lost love is your "Twin Flame," your "Soul Mate" and "he loves you madly, just hasn't realized it yet but he will by next June and then the two of you will marry." LOL. That keeps heartbroken people on the phone. People who have hit bottom; devastated, broken -- perhaps they lost their home, their husband left them - a variety of troubling circumstances and they prey on just those people and use fantasy to entertain them and sales techniques to keep them hooked and enthralled and connected.

I never lied to my clients. What happens is: All of the calls are recorded. Then the manager of the psychic listens to that call when it's finished and she then relays to the psychic where the psychic could have kept the client on the phone longer. The manager then relays the ways in which the psychic needed to lie to the client. Those people will tell the customer anything they want to hear or use fear to keep them connected.

The company is vicious and unscrupulous and highly unethical, teetering on outright immoral. It was a nightmare trying to keep up and I realized one day that I had no place with these scavengers.The company is evil. Those poor employees (psychics) struggle so hard to make any kind of a go there and the psychics come and go, day and night. Rarely do you ever see a profile with a review that raves of the prophecies coming to pass. Much of what you see is a zealous hopeful client, praising the psychic for their understanding and "I sure hope what you predicted comes to pass." LOL.... GOOD CRIMENY.

You know what I say be careful of? The psychic profiles that advertise, "Caring, compassionate, friendly and understanding." "I'm your friend." Really? is that right?

I'm a flaming drill sergeant. Yes I care about you but I care more about seeing you survive through this life and I'm not there to make up nonsense and fairy-tales that merely enable you to continue down the wrong road. I do have clients that just do not want to hear the truth. They don't. They'd rather spend $1000 on a call or even a couple of hundred dollars to hear what they want to hear, than spend $50 for a couple hours with a real psychic who is also a behavioral psychologist. I get $125 an hour at my office as a therapist. This isn't my bread and butter so I don't need to lie to you and I don't have to sweat and come up with some amazing story that tickles your fancy in order to keep my job and a roof over my head. They do.

I do have clients that tell me, "I DONT want any psychotherapy. I just want Bob to come back." Okay - LOL. Now let's say I know for a fact that he isn't coming back. Now what? That makes my job a lot more difficult, yes. As a therapist I want to work with you, in order to help you to understand that, overcome the addiction and move on but most of the clients that psychics get, DO NOT WANT TO MOVE ON. They have been so brainwashed by these uneducated, motivational speakers with their "YOU DESERVE IT ALL AND YOU DESERVE BOB TOO (even though Bob is married to someone else) AND you are his twin flame and he does love you he just can't admit to himself yet... CRAP - that it makes it almost impossible for the voice of reason and reality and truth to step in and say, "Let's rethink this because it isn't going to happen."

I'm an excellent card reader. I'm going to ask you a lot of questions so discard the erroneous ideology that a real psychic doesn't and shouldn't ask questions... that's a lie. I need to know because this is a riddle I have to solve; a 'who done it' story and I'm going to figure it out for you but I need as much out of you as I can get. This isn't a game. Forget what you see on television. Forget what the gypsy said at the fortune teller place up the road. Forget what they tell you online. Real psychics don't work that way. I have done plenty of cold readings and yes I can. But I use everything you've got in order to put it together. And when I'm done, you will have the right answer and the truth.

Sometimes Bob does come back and if he's coming back, you're going to know it but if he isn't you're going to know that too and you need to be willing to switch to plan B.

As a psychotherapist, I specialize in relationships so I can also help you to get Bob back but it isn't by clicking your heels, lighting 3 candles while I perform any Wiccan ritual in your behalf. 10 out of 10 times, you've got a raging thief in front of you, if someone is coming up with that idea.

That's illegal and it's grand larceny.

Here was my review of asknow on ripoff report.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AskNow-SpiritNow-Psychic-Scam/internet/AskNow-SpiritNow-Psychic-Scam-Greta-and-Louis-Pontarelli-One-Sun-Guiding-Light-Network-854155

I'd be happy to read for you. I'm the psychic at Tarotti known as Psychic Savantace. I built the website a year ago. I don't pride myself on my compassion though of course I'm compassionate and of course I care because people are my life and my job but what matters to me as a psychic is my level of accuracy. That's what counts the most and helping you to overcome the obstacles.

I'm the owner of Tarotti.com and this is me

http://www.yellowpages.com/palm-springs-ca/mip/natalie-parkerson-480654841
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:31:31 PM by TAROTTI »

stargazer

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 01:27:40 AM »
Really interesting post below. Anyone try that site before?

I'm not on a mission to spam with my link. I am on a mission to interfere with the pay-per-minute thieves. I'm also a psychotherapist and I started asknow as a hobby because I've always been a card reader. I have 8 years of formal education. When I began working at asknow, I was horrified to learn the techniques of these online psychics; the tricks and the angles and the abject indifference to applying ethics.

It's a grotesque scam. I never followed their protocol. They HATED ME at asknow. I opposed everything they stood for on every level. There is only one reason they didn't fire me -- I was a real psychic (which of course saved my job there) and I had a huge following. The others have a huge following because they have a talent that I don't have -- they could sell ice water to polar bears. They can come up with stories on the fly, that mesmerize and hypnotize the greatest skeptics. I can't do that. As far as the psychics there are concerned, every lost love is your "Twin Flame," your "Soul Mate" and "he loves you madly, just hasn't realized it yet but he will by next June and then the two of you will marry." LOL. That keeps heartbroken people on the phone. People who have hit bottom; devastated, broken -- perhaps they lost their home, their husband left them - a variety of troubling circumstances and they prey on just those people and use fantasy to entertain them and sales techniques to keep them hooked and enthralled and connected.

I never lied to my clients. What happens is: All of the calls are recorded. Then the manager of the psychic listens to that call when it's finished and she then relays to the psychic where the psychic could have kept the client on the phone longer. The manager then relays the ways in which the psychic needed to lie to the client. Those people will tell the customer anything they want to hear or use fear to keep them connected.

The company is vicious and unscrupulous and highly unethical, teetering on outright immoral. It was a nightmare trying to keep up and I realized one day that I had no place with these scavengers.The company is evil. Those poor employees (psychics) struggle so hard to make any kind of a go there and the psychics come and go, day and night. Rarely do you ever see a profile with a review that raves of the prophecies coming to pass. Much of what you see is a zealous hopeful client, praising the psychic for their understanding and "I sure hope what you predicted comes to pass." LOL.... GOOD CRIMENY.

You know what I say be careful of? The psychic profiles that advertise, "Caring, compassionate, friendly and understanding." "I'm your friend." Really? is that right?

I'm a flaming drill sergeant. Yes I care about you but I care more about seeing you survive through this life and I'm not there to make up nonsense and fairy-tales that merely enable you to continue down the wrong road. I do have clients that just do not want to hear the truth. They don't. They'd rather spend $1000 on a call or even a couple of hundred dollars to hear what they want to hear, than spend $50 for a couple hours with a real psychic who is also a behavioral psychologist. I get $125 an hour at my office as a therapist. This isn't my bread and butter so I don't need to lie to you and I don't have to sweat and come up with some amazing story that tickles your fancy in order to keep my job and a roof over my head. They do.

I do have clients that tell me, "I DONT want any psychotherapy. I just want Bob to come back." Okay - LOL. Now let's say I know for a fact that he isn't coming back. Now what? That makes my job a lot more difficult, yes. As a therapist I want to work with you, in order to help you to understand that, overcome the addiction and move on but most of the clients that psychics get, DO NOT WANT TO MOVE ON. They have been so brainwashed by these uneducated, motivational speakers with their "YOU DESERVE IT ALL AND YOU DESERVE BOB TOO (even though Bob is married to someone else) AND you are his twin flame and he does love you he just can't admit to himself yet... CRAP - that it makes it almost impossible for the voice of reason and reality and truth to step in and say, "Let's rethink this because it isn't going to happen."

I'm an excellent card reader. I'm going to ask you a lot of questions so discard the erroneous ideology that a real psychic doesn't and shouldn't ask questions... that's a lie. I need to know because this is a riddle I have to solve; a 'who done it' story and I'm going to figure it out for you but I need as much out of you as I can get. This isn't a game. Forget what you see on television. Forget what the gypsy said at the fortune teller place up the road. Forget what they tell you online. Real psychics don't work that way. I have done plenty of cold readings and yes I can. But I use everything you've got in order to put it together. And when I'm done, you will have the right answer and the truth.

Sometimes Bob does come back and if he's coming back, you're going to know it but if he isn't you're going to know that too and you need to be willing to switch to plan B.

As a psychotherapist, I specialize in relationships so I can also help you to get Bob back but it isn't by clicking your heels, lighting 3 candles while I perform any Wiccan ritual in your behalf. 10 out of 10 times, you've got a raging thief in front of you, if someone is coming up with that idea.

That's illegal and it's grand larceny.

Here was my review of asknow on ripoff report.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AskNow-SpiritNow-Psychic-Scam/internet/AskNow-SpiritNow-Psychic-Scam-Greta-and-Louis-Pontarelli-One-Sun-Guiding-Light-Network-854155

I'd be happy to read for you. I'm the psychic at Tarotti known as Psychic Savantace. I built the website a year ago. I don't pride myself on my compassion though of course I'm compassionate and of course I care because people are my life and my job but what matters to me as a psychic is my level of accuracy. That's what counts the most and helping you to overcome the obstacles.

I'm the owner of Tarotti.com and this is me

http://www.yellowpages.com/palm-springs-ca/mip/natalie-parkerson-480654841

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 01:35:12 AM »
Not so much here, but there are other forums that have spoken about the readers on Tarotti, claiming they are loons for the most part.
At least that was my take. I haven't read with any of them and they became very suspicious after spanning this forum. Dumbest move ever.

anything