Author Topic: Jeremiah  (Read 6562 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Jeremiah
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2020, 07:43:46 AM »
I read with him yesterday.  Anyone have any input.  He told me to stand still.  I need to do nothing for 3 weeks and it will all happen as I want it to.

Coincidentally 3 weeks ties in with many others predictions.  He also said my POI was lazy about a relationship as opposed to others saying he was scared.  I kind of think he could be right.

oh my... he also told me that my poi is lazy about relationship...

To be fair it made sense when he said it.  But let’s see what the predictions bring in.  Not holding my breath tbh but not stopping my life.   He told me to concentrate on me for 3 weeks and do nothing.  Picked up my last 3 years have been a tailspin so he was right there. 

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2020, 03:43:32 PM »
Well, I feel very good that he doesn’t feed us all the same stories because my reading wasn’t the same as yours.

I wanted to make sure he’s not a fairytale reader.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2020, 01:30:12 AM »
Ok I read with him 2 weeks ago He seems to get the present situation ! I asked him on 3 people that are in my situation, he described their motive and feeling very wellI was surprised! The predictions are positive (95% predictions of cp are positives) However I don't think his timeline will be accurate!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2020, 02:02:13 AM »
Ok I read with him 2 weeks ago He seems to get the present situation ! I asked him on 3 people that are in my situation, he described their motive and feeling very wellI was surprised! The predictions are positive (95% predictions of cp are positives) However I don't think his timeline will be accurate!

What timeline did you get from him if you dont mind me asking?

Offline devangk3

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2020, 02:20:01 AM »
Sorry but nothing he said came true in his timelines, his outcome may be right but timelines are wrong he said contact in Jan..but nothing

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2020, 02:41:07 AM »
Sorry but nothing he said came true in his timelines, his outcome may be right but timelines are wrong he said contact in Jan..but nothing
Read with him a yr ago & he was completely wrong on outcome with someone in my life. Said that him & I would live together/get married. Even gave vivid details. However after spending 2 wks with this guy I was already feeling done with him. This just continued downhill after that point drastically untill I finally ended it. The guy was majorly controlling, obsessive, stalker & had bad anger issues. Id never in a million yrs go back to that. So glad & relieved it's over. He was however right about another person that he said wasn't mature enough to sustain a relationship with me. I tried with this guy for several yrs on/off loved him dearly but nothing changed/improved so it became false hope I was hanging on to. When that relationship started to become toxic I ended it. I feel as if the lessons that were needing to be learned from those experiences I had learned so it was time to grow from it all & move on. I'm now focused on me. I feel inner peace with the way everything turned out

Offline klookish

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2020, 01:03:09 PM »
any update about Jeremiah?

Offline Hazimoos

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2020, 03:58:36 PM »
He is caring and he is clear. The thing is prediction was wrong.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 11:02:40 PM »
I read with him and his reading was different from many I see on the board. I have 2 men around me, 1 an ex-husband (divorce isn't final) and my ex-bf who I love very much but he is going through not feeling if he is ready for "me"... not sure what that meant but maybe the commitment I entail, IDK, anyways... he said to focus on myself for the next 6 months to a year and i can choose to stay in the marriage or not and he won't tell me what to do but if we do try to reconcile (which I don't want to) that in a year from now I would be right back to where I am, as for other ex bf he likes him but sees that he isn't in the right place for a full long term committed relationship however we are both in a great spot for each other to be in our lives and if we can just enjoy each other now without putting a serious note on it he can see a good future. we both aren't in a spot to jump in and have this serious committed relationship, I want fun enjoyment and someone to travel and watch movies with randomly... so I would be happy with this as he is basically like a best friend to me and I love him and want him as a part of my life longterm whether just friends someday or more. He said I am doing the right thing letting him come to me and stepping back it is a defining moment as he needs to realize he needs to participate more and he sees us growing closer together and contact this week.

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2020, 01:30:25 AM »
I read with him and his reading was different from many I see on the board. I have 2 men around me, 1 an ex-husband (divorce isn't final) and my ex-bf who I love very much but he is going through not feeling if he is ready for "me"... not sure what that meant but maybe the commitment I entail, IDK, anyways... he said to focus on myself for the next 6 months to a year and i can choose to stay in the marriage or not and he won't tell me what to do but if we do try to reconcile (which I don't want to) that in a year from now I would be right back to where I am, as for other ex bf he likes him but sees that he isn't in the right place for a full long term committed relationship however we are both in a great spot for each other to be in our lives and if we can just enjoy each other now without putting a serious note on it he can see a good future. we both aren't in a spot to jump in and have this serious committed relationship, I want fun enjoyment and someone to travel and watch movies with randomly... so I would be happy with this as he is basically like a best friend to me and I love him and want him as a part of my life longterm whether just friends someday or more. He said I am doing the right thing letting him come to me and stepping back it is a defining moment as he needs to realize he needs to participate more and he sees us growing closer together and contact this week.
He was right on one guy told me he loved me but didn't have the maturity to keep me which is very sad but true. After 3 or so yrs I'm finally just throwing in the towel.
Another guy was completely wrong about saw this guy proposing to me & us moving in together. That it would be a happy relationship. However very early on this guy was trying to force me into getting engaged to him & living with him. He became crazy & controlling. When I realized how manipulative & abusive he was I ended it early on. Over a yr later this guy still tries to find sneaky ways to harass me. He's absolutely nuts & I can't wait for the day he finally moves on & leaves me alone. That was a HUGE miss for this psychic. The only one that saw the truth about this guy a yr before we came together was Leanne Haliburton. She knew it wouldn't last. She said it wasn't even a relationship was more like a fling(true). Which was what made it so crazy that he wanted to get engaged & move in together so fast. Leanne referred to him as "a tiger by the tail" & warned me to watch out for him.

anything