Author Topic: Jeremiah  (Read 13880 times)

Offline devangk3

Re: Jeremiah
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2020, 02:20:01 AM »
Sorry but nothing he said came true in his timelines, his outcome may be right but timelines are wrong he said contact in Jan..but nothing

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 11:02:40 PM »
I read with him and his reading was different from many I see on the board. I have 2 men around me, 1 an ex-husband (divorce isn't final) and my ex-bf who I love very much but he is going through not feeling if he is ready for "me"... not sure what that meant but maybe the commitment I entail, IDK, anyways... he said to focus on myself for the next 6 months to a year and i can choose to stay in the marriage or not and he won't tell me what to do but if we do try to reconcile (which I don't want to) that in a year from now I would be right back to where I am, as for other ex bf he likes him but sees that he isn't in the right place for a full long term committed relationship however we are both in a great spot for each other to be in our lives and if we can just enjoy each other now without putting a serious note on it he can see a good future. we both aren't in a spot to jump in and have this serious committed relationship, I want fun enjoyment and someone to travel and watch movies with randomly... so I would be happy with this as he is basically like a best friend to me and I love him and want him as a part of my life longterm whether just friends someday or more. He said I am doing the right thing letting him come to me and stepping back it is a defining moment as he needs to realize he needs to participate more and he sees us growing closer together and contact this week.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2020, 12:15:54 AM »
Any updates? Ive tried him for the first time
Today but i felt like he was a cold reader

Offline Charmeyshoo

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2020, 03:22:14 AM »
I feel like he’s a good reader and doesn’t just tell you what you want to hear. Which I can handle, as long as the news is delivered with compassion. He has helped me navigate through a difficult time. What do you mean by cold reader? I’m pretty new to all of this.

Offline Esse

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2020, 11:07:39 AM »
Read with him over a year ago and prediction didn't happen.

anything