Author Topic: Jeremiah  (Read 13896 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Jeremiah
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2019, 11:15:29 AM »
A hit here too. Well I’ll be damned.

He said 36 hours and when I didn’t hear last night I was like , fuck it , it’s not happening cause 36 hours would bring us to the morning , and he NEVER messages in the morning .

Guess what I received this morning ?

Mind.blown.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2019, 11:52:47 AM »
My prediction from him for by end of March / beginning of April didn’t happen.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2019, 03:50:17 PM »
A very fast hit for Jeremiah. I spoke with him and he told me that someone would come up to me and tell me that things were not working out for my ex like he thoughtLabor going to. And my ex mother in law came to pick up our daughter which we never talk about mine and his relationship told me the exact same thing the next day

Offline buiji

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2020, 02:01:32 AM »
His prediction came for me .....

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2020, 03:33:52 AM »
Is the prediction a good thing or bad one? 

I have to admit he’s almost always on point with his readings and predictions.  His price just makes me wait to read with him.

Offline Jillnicky

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2020, 03:52:26 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2020, 12:16:45 AM »
What time is he usually on line?   His schedule makes no sense to me

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 12:10:38 AM »
I read with him yesterday.  Anyone have any input.  He told me to stand still.  I need to do nothing for 3 weeks and it will all happen as I want it to.

Coincidentally 3 weeks ties in with many others predictions.  He also said my POI was lazy about a relationship as opposed to others saying he was scared.  I kind of think he could be right. 

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2020, 01:49:07 AM »
Any recent hits, misses or reviews of Jeremiah?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2020, 05:06:36 AM »
I read with him yesterday.  Anyone have any input.  He told me to stand still.  I need to do nothing for 3 weeks and it will all happen as I want it to.

Coincidentally 3 weeks ties in with many others predictions.  He also said my POI was lazy about a relationship as opposed to others saying he was scared.  I kind of think he could be right.

oh my... he also told me that my poi is lazy about relationship...

He didn’t tell me that. I actually felt like the reading resonated with my situation, don’t know about predictions though...

Offline Bubbi94

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2020, 06:22:43 AM »
I feel like he is good at reading the situation accuratley and i had a hit from him 2 weeks ago, ge told me something would come out and it wouldnt be me to say it and that it would shock me l, he was right about that amd it came a huge suprise

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2020, 07:43:46 AM »

oh my... he also told me that my poi is lazy about relationship...

To be fair it made sense when he said it.  But let’s see what the predictions bring in.  Not holding my breath tbh but not stopping my life.   He told me to concentrate on me for 3 weeks and do nothing.  Picked up my last 3 years have been a tailspin so he was right there. 

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2020, 03:43:32 PM »
Well, I feel very good that he doesn’t feed us all the same stories because my reading wasn’t the same as yours.

I wanted to make sure he’s not a fairytale reader.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2020, 01:30:12 AM »
Ok I read with him 2 weeks ago He seems to get the present situation ! I asked him on 3 people that are in my situation, he described their motive and feeling very wellI was surprised! The predictions are positive (95% predictions of cp are positives) However I don't think his timeline will be accurate!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2020, 02:02:13 AM »
Ok I read with him 2 weeks ago He seems to get the present situation ! I asked him on 3 people that are in my situation, he described their motive and feeling very wellI was surprised! The predictions are positive (95% predictions of cp are positives) However I don't think his timeline will be accurate!

What timeline did you get from him if you dont mind me asking?