Author Topic: Jeremiah  (Read 14509 times)

Offline applesticks

Jeremiah
« on: July 31, 2012, 01:52:46 AM »
After seeing some posts here and there about Jeremiah, I decided to try him. Out of all the psychics I've read with from CP, I think he tops them all. I've read with a lot of readers and some of those readers charged ridiculous prices, which I'll just not list  ;D....

I had 16 minutes with him and I figured it won't be very specific. Boy, was I wrong. Not only does he see a lot of things, but he offers explanations and that for me is all worth it. It's nice to say predictions but I like to know the why's. I only mentioned my SM's name and he just took off. What I loved the most about him was how he gave me the big picture. His positive spin on it wasn't a "fairy tale," but his positive spin on things is how that person influenced my life. He delved into specific instances in my past and how I learned from those (without me even mentioning them). He went through several emotional layers and I was very impressed.

He did give predictions but explaining the positives in meeting the SM gave me a whole new perspective. He gave me some very specific explanations that really gave me food for thought, and the reason why I was so happy with him was that after that reading and still now, I don't have that urge to call a psychic over and over. He answered any questions I had and he always followed up to make sure he answered the question for me. He's a very kind soul and he doesn't waste your time. I think what I liked best about him was how he settled my fears of losing the SM forever and showed me a new way to look at things, which I think is better than the usual "wait so and so time and he'll come." I don't want to wait, I want to be at peace right now and when he comes, he comes :).

From now on, I think I'll read with him, call Leslie when I don't have much money, and Megan when I got like 5 minutes to spend (hahaha).

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Jeremiah
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 02:04:31 AM »
Hi applesticks...glad to hear your reading was good....... :) I have read with him, and thought he was good also. I like leslie too.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 09:12:11 PM »
Any updates on Jeremiah? Other threads that have mentioned him briefly do say his timing isn’t great, but any recent updates on outcomes for anyone?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 10:28:16 PM »
Enjoyed my reading with him but to be honest I have no idea if he was just telling me what I wanted to hear. I just don’t know. I couldn’t tell for sure. Hoping the reviews I’ve read on him are for the most part accurate - he seems to be good for a lot of people. He said many of the exact same time frames others have given me and many of the exact same predictions.

So I don’t know. Either I have some kind of classic case that everyone is telling me the exact same time frame (which isn’t shifting btw) - and not just those I’ve given my bday to so I don’t think it’s an astrological thing. .... or there are several who are actually going to be accurate and right. Crazy. No idea.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 11:45:46 PM »
Hey flora! Thanks for your feedback. My timelines shifted, but now everyone I’ve recently read with is also giving me the same timelines. I’m also at a loss right now, but the outcome sounds really positive. Really hard to believe everyone especially when POI is distant & there really isn’t a way to confirm anything at the moment. I will update here if his timelines come to pass. Here’s to hoping!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 08:29:41 PM »
I read with Jeremiah twice and his timelines have stayed the same.  He also remained firm with what he saw; so I think he is absolutely genuine and not feeding you what you want to hear.  His big prediction was the same as Mattie and Yona's for me.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 05:56:13 PM »
Update here! So nothing has happened in terms of major prediction which should be for April, but a few things he said that my POI would tell me happened last night.

Offline embibems

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 06:14:24 PM »
Update here! So nothing has happened in terms of major prediction which should be for April, but a few things he said that my POI would tell me happened last night.

Interesting!! His timing is abysmal for me but I know that timing isn't really a thing that some psychics are good at--timing doesn't matter in the spiritual realm I guess. I'm glad that you've seen progress!!! This is good news :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2019, 11:05:04 PM »

Interesting!! His timing is abysmal for me but I know that timing isn't really a thing that some psychics are good at--timing doesn't matter in the spiritual realm I guess. I'm glad that you've seen progress!!! This is good news :)

@embibems has anything Jeremiah predicted come to pass for you?

Offline embibems

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2019, 11:14:50 PM »

Yes, actually, but I don't consider him a top reader for me because his timing is so incredibly wrong every time. I'd rather save up and read with Mattie tbh. He told me that as February went along, my POI would be making contact and it would be flirtatious and sexual. He didn't see any men going away, just more coming in. This all happened, but it was about a month off. I think he has a gift, I think what he sees is genuine, but the lack of details and f*cked timing don't make him a top hitter for me currently :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2019, 11:25:14 PM »

Yes, actually, but I don't consider him a top reader for me because his timing is so incredibly wrong every time. I'd rather save up and read with Mattie tbh. He told me that as February went along, my POI would be making contact and it would be flirtatious and sexual. He didn't see any men going away, just more coming in. This all happened, but it was about a month off. I think he has a gift, I think what he sees is genuine, but the lack of details and f*cked timing don't make him a top hitter for me currently :)

Great to know that he is accurate, despite his wonky timing!  I really like him because of his empathic abilities and he has been firm with his predictions.  But I definitely agree that I rather read with Mattie than anyone else; I think I'll stick with her from here on out. :)

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2019, 01:26:18 PM »
Any updates?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2019, 05:45:20 PM »
My first reading with Jeremiah he predicted contact through March-April.  I did get contact the second week of April.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2019, 12:12:41 AM »
Jeremiah said contact within 36 hours .

It’s been nearly 24 hours since my reading so we shall see !!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 09:53:24 AM »
A hit for Jeremiah; he said I'd have contact in three days and I got it in two.