Author Topic: Vickie Joy's Pretty Accent  (Read 6801 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Vickie Joy's Pretty Accent
« on: July 31, 2012, 01:46:00 AM »
Hi, I've been working with Vickie Joy for about a year and a half so far.  I lost track of how many readers I have called, but it was over 20 at least.  VJ is one that really shined through for me out of all of them.  I still call London sometimes too, but she is hard to connect with since she is only on really late at night.  Anyhow, VJ has always been very ethical, doesn't waste my minutes, doesn't fluff either, and when she delivers the news you don't want to hear, she does it tactfully.  I highly recommend her.  Obviously, not everyone will connect with her like I do, so I can add that I am an air sign and I connect well with her.

Many of her predictions have come true for me.  I'd also like to say she is great at providing relationship guidance.  Her advice has worked out well for me many times.  Besides working with personal issues, she is also really good at financial predictions.  I had several financial and business things pass that she predicted.  And yes, she does have a very nice Australian accent too.

She works on CP and Keen, but her Keen price is better.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Vickie Joy's Pretty Accent
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 02:08:16 AM »
Hi Admin...glad to hear about Vickie Joy....I have read with many on CP but not her. Do you know if other from cp are on keen also, esp if they r cheaper I would love that...... :) Please let me know if you do know of any others....thank you bellalife

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 07:50:59 AM »
VJ is the only one I know of personally.  She uses her real name, so it allows her to be the same person on both sites.  The ones using an alias on CP cannot use that same name on any other site.  So there might be other that do that, but they might be hard to find for that reason.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 06:34:19 PM »
I really enjoyed talking to her but NOTHING she said came to pass for me.

In line with the other post I answered earlier, I got the "standard" it's not me, it's him.... he has personal fears and issues... he lets outside people take an affect... lots of childhood issues...  worrying a lot... withdrawn, suffering from anxiety

According to VJ he'd be pursuing me more in July 2011, it would drop off the end of August then pick up and be more stable after that. That was a YEAR ago. He has not contacted me voluntarily since JULY 2011, much less pursing me!!! Pretty much the only way we "communicate" these since last summer has been if one of us comments or likes a FB comment or pic. THAT'S IT. Which is really not communication in my book.

YMMV of course!

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 06:41:57 PM »
I agree about the timing, especially in a relationship, but overall, many things have come to pass that she predicted for me.  Her relationship timing has been right a few times, but it has also been off by a year like for you.  She actually predicted I would have a business surrounded by many ladies this year, and wala, this site has me surrounded by hundreds of women.  She won't connect with everyone, but she works well for me.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 06:53:29 PM »
Same with me sunandmoon. From the first reading I had with her in about 2009, she gave amazing details. Locations of vacations, conversations that would be had etc. But none of it came even close to happening. I had 2 or readings on CP and a few on Keen. Nothing was even close to accurate.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 09:16:10 PM »
I agree about the timing, especially in a relationship, but overall, many things have come to pass that she predicted for me.  Her relationship timing has been right a few times, but it has also been off by a year like for you.  She actually predicted I would have a business surrounded by many ladies this year, and wala, this site has me surrounded by hundreds of women.  She won't connect with everyone, but she works well for me.

I'd say IF anything happens (which I can't envision), she'll have been off by MORE than a year for me.

I had a handful of predictions for this past spring (not just VJ). Since we're now a month into summer I can confidently say they haven't happened.

I'm actually thinking back, and I think the last time I saw him was last August by my initiation. He was so rude to me that I said f it and got angry enough to move on. We live 5 miles apart and have the same interests so for us not to run into each other here and there is kind of odd.

I'd bet if I called someone these days, they'd tell me hmmmm let's see.... he's embarrassed over the way he acted, trying to figure out how to get back in my good graces again, misses me, thinks of me all the time. Well maybe some of the psychics were right after all - they said I had the answers within me!  :)

I'm glad she worked for you, but not one little thing for me.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:23:53 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 10:03:59 PM »
We live 5 miles apart and have the same interests so for us not to run into each other here and there is kind of odd.

This just stood out to me so i thought i would share that i also live 5 miles away from my "sm" or the guy i initially lost it over when i started calling. Ellen Hartwell told me he was going to "fall off the face of the earth" and i wouldn't see or hear from again. Besides the fact that we have mutual friends, we live in close proximity so that would probably have never happened.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 01:27:26 AM »
Vicki Joy has been right for me on many occasions.  Her timing with my sm was right sometimes, but I could also say it's been off a year already as well.  But then, every reader I ever talked to said we'd be back together over a year ago except for one.  Silver... when I talked to her about 2 years ago, she told me it could take about 3 years.  She said she loved me too much, and she needed time to grow.  So, Silver has been the closest and most realistic on the timing.  But VJ has gotten many little details right for me along the way.  The last couple were she said I would move into a new home by the water, and I found a place with a lake front.  She was right on!  She also predicted that the apartment complex would offer me 50% of the towing fee when they illegally towed me.  She was exactly right on that too.  She also once told me that one attorney would send me to a female attorney, and that lady would fix the issue for me - again, 100% right.  Recently she said my sm would email me when I was on vacation - right again.  Also, when I was applying for a home loan, she said the lady would not be able to help me and would refer me to someone else - right again.  So, she's been pretty awesome for me overall.  I am sure she works well for others too.  Her feedback is pretty good, but she doesn't have as many clients as other readers.

She's been wrong many times too, but she's been right for me and with details more than any other.  I have read with a lot of readers ...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:30:32 AM by ojoslindos »

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 06:27:07 AM »
I was hoping that she would work for me, however she was wrong for me.  I spoke to her about 8 month ago and the last timing she gave was for end of spring.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 01:59:19 AM »
Meh... tried her a few months ago and picked up on nothing. She had to ask me if the person I asked about was a romantic relationship. Something she should have picked up on right away if she was remotely psychic.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 07:21:15 AM by IntuitiveScorp »

anything