Author Topic: Therese & Ricky from Psychic Source  (Read 11228 times)

Offline Estrellita

Therese & Ricky from Psychic Source
« on: July 28, 2012, 10:53:55 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am new to this "psychic" phenomenon.  I just got my very first reading about a month ago from PS.  I got the $1/30 min deal. So I read with a nice lady named Anna .  Since it was my first time I was so nervous and hardly remember what she said.  So after I hung up with Anna, I called again and spoke to a different lady and her reading matched what Anna said (Of what I could remember).  Then a few weeks later I decided to call the creme de la creme.....RICKY!
I have to say, he was also in line w/the 2 other psychics....kinda spooky.   Well, the spookiest think is he picked up on something NO ONE would know.  I got cut off cause I ran out of funds.  BUT I wanted to speak to Therese because she uses tarot and I find those fascinating.  SO I spoke to her about a week ago. She was also saying what the 3 other psychics were saying.  The crazy thing IS, Ricky and Therese said I would see a change in August in the situation I was calling about.  The other 2 psychics said that in August or October I would see a change. SO, they have all been consistent with my case.  Therese and Ricky's feedback are pretty good.  Readers say that their predictions are coming through.  What are your thoughts on these psychics?

Thank you!
8^)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: Therese & Ricky from Psychic Source
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 11:48:34 PM »
Hi, and welcome,

I would say please read luckymom's posts. She read with those you mentioned.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 02:56:59 AM »
I read with Ricky and absolutely nothing happened and also a friendship I was concerned about as deceptive he was completely wrong about the friend was in fact deceptive and he said quite the opposite.  So he didn't work for me although I thought he was a very nice man.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »
Not a single thing Ricky said happened. I read with him 4 times 2 years ago.

Offline atg27

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 01:54:45 AM »
Have any of the preditions come to pass from your reading in July Estrellita?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 01:57:26 AM by atg27 »

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 03:29:37 AM »
Not a thing.  Waste of my money.  Better luck to you though.
8^)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 03:13:29 PM »
Estrellita,
I could not agree with you more.  I can remember sitting a waiting to speak to Ricky, because he was in such high demand, only to be let down.  Ricky and Therese are not psychic, they are good story tellers, I can hear a good story at the library on Friday morning lol.

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 05:40:09 PM »
KTH: 

Unfortunately, I think there are a LOT of "storytellers" out there.  I got duped!!! I NO longer talk to any psychics.  I do believe there are some really gifted people out there, but I've YET to find one. Good luck to you.
8^)

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 10:20:06 AM »
Therese and Ricky are the worst.  I read with Therese when she started, I was recommended to her by the PS customer service person.  I wanted to know if my POI would reach out to me while I was recovering from my major surgery.  She said "I see a teddy bear with balloons, so Yes, definitely".
Wouldn't you guess, he never did reach out to me regarding the surgery, we've talked since then but he acts like he doesn't even know I went through a surgery.

anything