Author Topic: Psychic Addiction  (Read 11385 times)

Offline wireless213

Psychic Addiction
« on: July 27, 2012, 11:02:14 PM »
Hello....

I've been addicted to psychic readings while back and i used to drop $3000 dollars a month...   My bank account got empty....

After getting readings from many different psychic from online... There are only few that i can recommand....

Michelle Fletcher...  www.mysticshift.com  She is a medium and she is great on picking up on spirits...   She gave me a reading and she knew how my father was passed away and i didn't even mentioned anything and she picked up me went to prison for drugs and etc...  very good.....

Michelle Whitedove: She was in America's number one psychic and she was ranked number 1...  very good.. but bit pricy... but if you catcher her in BTR ... JIL show you can get a free reading ... one question for free...  Hope people knows what BTR and JIL is.. let me know if you need info...

Mr. Engima from liveperson.com...  he was very good but sometimes i don't feel the connection with him.. but give a try...

hmmmmm who else..hhmmmmm  oh... DEMI from california psychic is very good also....

thanks

Offline Estrellita

Re: Psychic Addiction
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 10:17:39 PM »
i dont have $300 a month to spend on psychics.  Maybe 50 is tops

Offline tellmewhy

Michelle Whitedove
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 02:53:00 PM »
Who has had a reading with the best American psychic Michelle Whitedove? She has been documented on YouTube but then as gifted as she is, she got some things wrong and that is suppose to tell us the psychic are not 100%, 90% or 80% accurate; her competitor Jackie Jackie Barrett is known to be on the dark side ! I researched her some time back and people said she cast spell and that is a no no for me. I will never use spell to get anything I want cos the re-precaution is deadly.

http://www.michellewhitedove.com/bio.php
http://www.jackiebarrett.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdz3pMs4HCo
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 05:35:09 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 05:23:00 PM »
"the dark side"?
you realize Voodou is a religion, right? are Catholics on the dark side too? with all the Saints they pray to and rituals they do?

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 10:28:50 PM »
I had a discounted paid reading with Michelle Whitedove on blog talk radio (BTR). She was 100% wrong about everything despite her confidence. She gave me dates and "visions", etc, nothing and I mean NOTHING happened as she saw.

Jackie Barrett does cast spells but to my knowledge does not offer to do anything against anyone's will nor black magic (which is NOT the same as Voodoo anyway). I think she was referring to how she is shown the darker side of things maybe? Or how she can tap into that? She has written a few books about murderers. Anyway, she's way out of my budget so I have never personally read with her but a few people on another forum I am on did. Overall it seemed others liked her readings and not her spell work (duh! spells aren't real imho, lol!) but it seemed only a few of her predictions manifested and no one's final outcome was predicted correctly, or at least hasn't happened yet within the time frame she predicted.

Her rates: 1hr is $300 - 1/2hr is $200 - 20 min is $175 - email is 5 questions $200

http://www.jackiebarrett.com/index.html

There is a ROR about her where someone claimed she was a "dark satanist" but there were several that came to her defense.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackie-Barrett/Brooklyn-New-York/Jackie-Barrett-Ripoff-voodooist-psychic-Brooklyn-New-York-241452

Who knows? All I know is she didn't seem to do any better of a job with her readings as any other "gifted" psychic we have all dealt with here, lol.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:39:20 PM by decibel.diva »

Offline rain4hues

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 11:50:29 PM »
I had a reading with Michelle Whitedove in person inside her home about 10 years ago. She is from my hometown. It was the worst reading I ever had.  Maybe she was having an off day, but I wasn't impressed. I felt like I wasted my money.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 05:45:37 AM »
Saw her speak at a BN meeting for her book. She seemed genuine, but I was put off by her rates on her website. Years ago she said she was done with readings and it would be my final opportunity to have a reading. Years later, still giving readings....

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 02:17:55 PM »
I will say I agree with you with the reading on blogtalk radio( JIL) with Michelle Whitedove, although i never read with her on the radio, i felt her readings were dry and she did not put in any effort at all. I feel that once they make the name for themselves, they do not care about regular people like you and I and prefer to read for celebrates.
Decribel my question to you is, did you dwell on the answers she gave you when you had your reading? if so that could also be part of the reason it did not happen.No excuses am just saying.....

I had a discounted paid reading with Michelle Whitedove on blog talk radio (BTR). She was 100% wrong about everything despite her confidence. She gave me dates and "visions", etc, nothing and I mean NOTHING happened as she saw.

Jackie Barrett does cast spells but to my knowledge does not offer to do anything against anyone's will nor black magic (which is NOT the same as Voodoo anyway). I think she was referring to how she is shown the darker side of things maybe? Or how she can tap into that? She has written a few books about murderers. Anyway, she's way out of my budget so I have never personally read with her but a few people on another forum I am on did. Overall it seemed others liked her readings and not her spell work (duh! spells aren't real imho, lol!) but it seemed only a few of her predictions manifested and no one's final outcome was predicted correctly, or at least hasn't happened yet within the time frame she predicted.

Her rates: 1hr is $300 - 1/2hr is $200 - 20 min is $175 - email is 5 questions $200

http://www.jackiebarrett.com/index.html

There is a ROR about her where someone claimed she was a "dark satanist" but there were several that came to her defense.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackie-Barrett/Brooklyn-New-York/Jackie-Barrett-Ripoff-voodooist-psychic-Brooklyn-New-York-241452

Who knows? All I know is she didn't seem to do any better of a job with her readings as any other "gifted" psychic we have all dealt with here, lol.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 07:48:03 AM »
TMW, I don't subscribe to that belief or train of thought, sorry. Blaming the querant for predictions not happening simply because you thought about what you were told, whether passively or obsessively...lol...should not (IMHO) effect final outcome.

But, to answer your question, no I did not dwell on her reading because it was so over the top that I didn't believe her anyway. It didn't sit right in the gut, and it just didn't resonate at all. Oh well, haha! I think it was only $35 for 10 minutes as the promo on BTR.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 07:19:03 PM »
I believe she only focus on big appearances anyway to make name for herself lol; we are still talking about Michelle whitedove

Offline Zee

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 09:01:13 PM »
Blaming the querant for predictions not happening simply because you thought about what you were told, whether passively or obsessively...lol...should not (IMHO) effect final outcome.

I totally agreed. This is just more psychic propaganda they use to excuse their inaccuracies.  I must say though that I've never had a reader blame me per se. They oftentimes use that 'freewill' b.s. as if that isn't getting old.  If readers are aware of freewill, and timing of predictions why do they continue to give predictions, knowing perhaps that we are going to call back just to tell them how wrong they are. Then they chime in with even more b.s. that no one is 100% right. Sometimes the prediction may be right, but the timing is off, so I'm still not sure how to rate how wrong they are.  Meaning they might say you will interact with someone in two weeks, but two weeks pass and nothing, but then you do interact with that person, say a year from now. The prediction was correct, but timing sucked. Grrrrr.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 02:16:06 AM »
I think psychics who blame us, (I have had a few blame me) but I know better. Idiots....

I am over 50, and have read some old timers and they never used free will crap!

Just my 2 cents!

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 12:26:34 AM »
I think psychics who blame us, (I have had a few blame me) but I know better. Idiots....

I am over 50, and have read some old timers and they never used free will crap!

Just my 2 cents!

Agree with u on the free will scapegoat

tired of it all

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 12:23:56 AM »
One psychic told me that she thought free will only played a role in changing things about 2% of the time.  None of her predictions came to pass for me though. 

They always have excuses, I've probably heard them all by now..."dwelling" yes that's a classic that has been lobbed at me a few times.  Well I don't know how I'm not supposed to dwell on something when they have told me something it is just about impossible not to dwell on.

I also think if the timing is way off, then in most cases the prediction is just wrong, period.  I have never been a stickler for timing, so if they say 2 weeks, I'd still give them credit if it was 2 months.  But a year, probably not, especially not when they just keep dragging out the timelines longer and longer as you go along. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 09:15:09 PM »
Hello....

I've been addicted to psychic readings while back and i used to drop $3000 dollars a month...   My bank account got empty....

After getting readings from many different psychic from online... There are only few that i can recommand....

Michelle Fletcher...  www.mysticshift.com  She is a medium and she is great on picking up on spirits...   She gave me a reading and she knew how my father was passed away and i didn't even mentioned anything and she picked up me went to prison for drugs and etc...  very good.....

Michelle Whitedove: She was in America's number one psychic and she was ranked number 1...  very good.. but bit pricy... but if you catcher her in BTR ... JIL show you can get a free reading ... one question for free...  Hope people knows what BTR and JIL is.. let me know if you need info...

Mr. Engima from liveperson.com...  he was very good but sometimes i don't feel the connection with him.. but give a try...

hmmmmm who else..hhmmmmm  oh... DEMI from california psychic is very good also....

thanks
You know that JIL guy makes thousands of dollars a month off his show? He charges the readers to go on his show and he takes "donations" from the callers as well. I heard he makes like $5-6K a month off his show and he doesn't even do readings himself.  :o

anything