Author Topic: Psychic Addiction  (Read 6069 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Psychic Addiction
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 09:15:09 PM »
Hello....

I've been addicted to psychic readings while back and i used to drop $3000 dollars a month...   My bank account got empty....

After getting readings from many different psychic from online... There are only few that i can recommand....

Michelle Fletcher...  www.mysticshift.com  She is a medium and she is great on picking up on spirits...   She gave me a reading and she knew how my father was passed away and i didn't even mentioned anything and she picked up me went to prison for drugs and etc...  very good.....

Michelle Whitedove: She was in America's number one psychic and she was ranked number 1...  very good.. but bit pricy... but if you catcher her in BTR ... JIL show you can get a free reading ... one question for free...  Hope people knows what BTR and JIL is.. let me know if you need info...

Mr. Engima from liveperson.com...  he was very good but sometimes i don't feel the connection with him.. but give a try...

hmmmmm who else..hhmmmmm  oh... DEMI from california psychic is very good also....

thanks
You know that JIL guy makes thousands of dollars a month off his show? He charges the readers to go on his show and he takes "donations" from the callers as well. I heard he makes like $5-6K a month off his show and he doesn't even do readings himself.  :o