Author Topic: ReadingsByRaven  (Read 8548 times)

Offline bazzer

ReadingsByRaven
« on: July 27, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »
Has anybody read with this lady? I had some cash left in my keen account and just decided to use it up. Based on her feedback I thought I would give her a shot. I asked about a specific lady and she said that they would be reaching out to me and expect some sort of comms any day. Since I knew I would be seeing this person two days later I said that this must be happening the following day- (my mistake). And lo and behold...nothing. So just laughed it off as another fairytale. So the weekend came and we saw each other in our working environment blah blah blah... Then completely out of the blue I received a txt message yesterday, nothing work related just a three line quote which apparently had made her chuckle. I duly replied and twenty minutes later got a phone call lasting a little over an hour. I actually cannot ever remember that happening before and I was dumbfounded.. still am.

I am still undecided on the reading itself, but am really impressed that she saw this scenario, unless it was just a fluke, which is one hell of a coincidence. Hope the rests plays out the same way within the timeframe indicated in which event I will update.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: ReadingsByRaven
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 06:10:48 PM »
i read with her a bunch at the end of last year/beginning of this year. her first reading was dramatically different from the others. the first reading was the most accurate, the second and other times i called her she changed her mind about something. basically, i was calling about an ex. the first call she said - no,  you guys won't get back together at all. you may hang out in the next few weeks, but thats as far as it will go. the other readings she was like - yes, you will be together. we never got back together. i actually never even heard from him again, so who knows. she does have REALLY good feedback though, which is why i kept calling her back then. i should have realized she just wasn't working for me when none of her predictions were happening.

another thing that bugged me about her was she talked really slow. and would repeat what you would say over and over. almost like she was eating up time on purpose.

Offline bazzer

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 06:17:26 PM »
Thanks Truth. I probably wont read with her again since I am trying to keep at bay these binges. Also as someone elses noted on here the more you read with someone the less they pick up and that can get all confusing. Think the only ones I will continue to call are Northstar and may give Ness21 another pop.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 08:07:50 PM »
Has anyone had a recent reading with Readings By Raven? She gave me a reading a few nights ago and I'm wondering how good she is in terms of predictions. I haven't heard too much about this reader aside from reading her Keen feedback.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 08:46:04 PM »
I tried to get in her line once but i was blocked....not sure if it was an accident or not. I would also like to hear about her predictions

Offline nikkii

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 03:45:45 AM »
My call with her was rather short, I only had a few specific questions and she didn't waste my time with fluff or speaking slowly. I heard her shuffle cards after I asked my question, she answered however didn't offer too many details about the matter. It was a positive reading, although I am a fan of readers that provide further detail into my inquiry. I'm curious how she was for others.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 04:11:15 AM »
I read with her in 2009 she was one of the first set of Keen advisors I used lol.  She painted a beautiful ending, five years later looking back I suffered in a living hell...not what she saw.  I used her for a long time because I wanted to believe her, but nothing ever happened.  Read her feedback and go back at least one year, you will see the same people calling and "trusting" what she sees...they will drop off when they get tired of the same beautiful reading that never happens.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 03:56:19 AM »
Thanks Kicking, that's good to know. That's what I was afraid of; the typical wonderful reading only to find that nothing told would manifest. Glad I only spent 5 minutes  I'm very wary of feedback left on Keen, I don't particularly trust it. I asked when I would meet my boyfriend's family, she said around Easter. Given the circumstances it's highly unlikely as they are not in New York, that made me cut the reading short since I felt that she was just pulling things out of the air. Thanks again!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 04:07:20 AM »
Nikki,
Always doubt the "holiday" predictions lol.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 07:20:17 AM »
hahaa you're right!!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 06:32:25 PM »
SO, I have read with her and she has predicted SOME things with great accuracy (like time of contact and when things would pick up communication wise).

Has she worked for anyone else?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2016, 09:39:35 PM »
I read with her last week, she seemed pretty good.
Predictions are still pending.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2016, 02:23:24 PM »
UPDATE: ha! Today is update day lol. Ok so, for Raven, I would have to agree she is 50/50. She was wrong about daily  communication in July. Somewhat right about end of September into October things getting better. These predictions were made around May/June FYI.

She was absolutely correct about his character.

She was dead wrong about some career things but one is still pending. Overall, I don't think I would call her again unless the big picture she predicted ends up being correct.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 11:35:19 PM »
Any updates of this reader??

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 01:22:49 PM »
I just read with her for the first time and I have to say, I was impressed. I asked her what information she needed from me and all she said was “Just a name and a question.” I said POI’s name and asked how he feels about me now – pretty generic. She immediately came back and said “He feels bad about what happened between you two. I get hurt and a sense of loss – did you break up with this person recently?” Yup, I did. My POI could have been a friend, brother, colleague, etc...but she totally nailed the past. I did ask about timing, but understand that’s subjective. She gave out a lot of numbers, but repeatedly kept saying a specific month over and over. Only time will tell if her predictions and timing are as accurate as her past validation.