Author Topic: advice/help  (Read 4683 times)

Offline icecream

advice/help
« on: July 24, 2012, 04:03:28 PM »
Hi All, I am new to this site, and am wondering if anyone has had experience with The Soulmate Seeker?  He is also known as Rob Adams....The other one I am curious about is Johnna Duke....she has incredible reviews and most state that everything comes to be with her???? Thanks for the help!!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: advice/help
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 04:25:07 PM »
i read with Johnna Duke for a while. i felt drawn to her because she was also a magic worker. anyways, nothing she ever said came true. like, ever. i spent a lot of money on her and had a lot of hope for her. she would do work for me on the side, but nothing came true or happened.

Wishes

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 04:37:25 PM »
Johanna Duke read with her 3 times...nothing...and I know she likes to do magic for people...but honestly that is like saying I have more power than you and you need me because I am special :D Do your own spell or prayer it's more effective and less costly.

Offline icecream

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 04:40:21 PM »
Thanks wishes......very helpful! 

Offline icecream

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 04:42:59 PM »
Hey truth!  Thanks....I felt drawn also....am disappointed because her ratings are so awesome....doesn't seem like anybody ever leaves a bad rating.  So, it's very helpful to get
at the truth here!!!!

loops77

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »
Johnna Duke has ability...she knew I would be training in a new field and she was one of the first to mention a future guy that I will meet at work. Other psychics started talking about him too. TIming is non existant. She is one of those you read with just to take a peek into the next few years. Don't count on her to be precise in any particular situation or problem...

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 01:20:31 AM »
Read with her 3 - 4 times, when nothing she said happend I tossed her. Way too expensive to not have predictions pan out. Another thing that broke my heart was that one girl on her feedback that johnna had clearly told her over and over that this guy was going to work out, and that poor girl made plans with the guy and he never showed up or something like that. There are too many people out there that believe everything they hear. If Johnna's predictions ever see the light of day as @loops says maybe bad timing, I'll let you know. But I'm thinking at this stage it's pretty highly unlikely stuff.

anything