Author Topic: Random questions to ask psychics  (Read 17930 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Random questions to ask psychics
« on: July 20, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »
Ok so i am an astrology lover and tend to do alot of research on the subject as a hobby. While researching the topic of astrological predictions for the presidential election of 2012 today, i came across psychic predictions on who different psychics thought would win this year. It is honestly very mixed, it's almost 50/50 (i read as many as i could). Some of them are predicting a re-elect for Obama, some say Romney will win....others just said it would be a really close call. What do you guys think? Have any of you asked any readers what their predictions are? Interesting to think about, it can obviously be validated in the future.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:50:50 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Random questions to ask psychics
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 11:22:53 PM »
i did a chart myself, for him. i think Obama will win. he has some good stuff happening on the Astrology front.
i've also heard 2 other cases of Astrologers having good reputations saying he will win. one used an Aries Ingress chart, which apparently has worked on showing (all?) past results in winners. i haven't used the method myself, but this person (that i read about) has a lot of experience with it.
link: http://astrologynewsservice.com/newsmaker-interviews/astrology-study-successfully-picks-presidential-winners-and-losers/

the other person was a recent class i took with Ken Bowser who uses sidereal Astro with Solar Returns and Progressions. he is 100% confident that Obama will win as well. he also showed us a chart on Romney, as comparison, and showed the negative aspects happening to him at the time. so it was a stark difference.

anyways, i just did a chart on Obama (not Romney) and it seemed rather positive.
i guess we'll see!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:30:13 PM by Truth »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 08:01:54 PM »
Apparently he does have some good planetary action going on. His chart appears to be more favorable for a re-election....but who knows because look what i found.

"Since Mercury turns retrograde on the day of the election on November 6, it is tempting to think about some unpredictable situations that may arise around the administration of the election."

>>There might be some technical issues as far as calculations go.

It caught my attention though when i read that the psychic twins predicted he would lose. They have been right about many things.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:03:28 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 10:10:45 PM »
I keep forgetting to throw in the presidential question in my readings. I want to know who will win the election.

Furah2fun

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 10:12:08 PM »
Obama will win. That is my prediction.

jdd2003

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 10:47:32 AM »
Do you really need planetary action to make a call on this one? I don't particularly like Obama, but Romney is a disaster and out of two poor candidates Obama is definitely the better choice. Romney has isolated a lot of Americans and the things that have come out of his mouth are shocking.

Most likely Obama will win. If not, then that says a lot about where the country is going over the next few years. Pity no one is in Ron Paul's corner. He's the only one who understand economics

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 02:47:59 PM »
@jdd2003- do you know what forum you are on? This isn't a pissing contest to prove who is the smartest/brightest, most opinionated person on the forum.

Keep your negative stuff to yourself and don't judge others for looking at different ways to look at things. Astrology falls under psychic stuff.

You are coming off like an ass. If you have an opinion please feel free to state whatever your opinion is but don't slam others for ways of looking at things.

When I read posts such as yours it's no wonder why no one wants to post anymore. Your attitude is terrible. Not impressed this morning whatsoever.

jdd2003

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »
Oh, get over it. If you're going to ask a psychic a question to gauge accuracy then it's best to use one that will be free of any influence. Do you think psychics don't read/listen to the news? They will have their own opinions and preferences on that and it's not exactly fair to ask that kind of question.

Furthermore, is astrology really going to foretell the next president? Maybe. Probably not though. But if it takes your fancy to test it, go ahead. I just happen to think it's a bit too simplistic for such a layer and complex scenario.

Offline Truth

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
jdd - how much do you know about Astrology?

jdd2003

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 05:53:46 PM »
Quite a lot as it happens.

But you're asking astrology, the thread says psychics. This isn't the same thing.

Re asking psychics this type of question, I stand firm that I think it's not balanced enough as their personal feelings or viewpoints may come into the mix. Not sure if I'm making sense. Been a long day.

Offline Truth

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 09:16:53 PM »
oh. i'm surprised you would say Astrology is simplistic then if you know a lot about it. it's pretty complex if you ask me.

i agree that asking them would be tainted with a lot of color on their personal views and hopes, etc. plus, it's 50/50 really. some will be right and some will be wrong.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 10:05:46 PM »
Astrology is a tool that alot of psychics use, that's why it is being discussed here.

As far as psychics having their personal views and feelings in the mix regarding an election prediction, i agree.

I am not psychic, but i like to use astrology as a guidance tool and if you get it right, you can make predictions from it. This is why i love it so much, because i naturally wasn't born a clairvoyant or medium yet can get information from having astrological knowledge.

When you really get into it and have the details right, not only is the information accurate, it's also fun :)

Offline Zee

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 03:08:59 AM »
i hope obama wins... just to prove the psychic twins wrong! they claimed he would be a one time president.

Lloyd states Obama will win, so I can't wait to see how this pans out. 

Luckystar, I'm surprised you haven't read with Lloyd Strayhorn, there is a thread about him here (I am a fan).  He gives freebies through his facebook page, which ended up making a believer out of me he was so accurate. Keep in mind, he is not psychic and states he has just been doing astro-numerology for a long time.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 03:30:33 AM »
I will definitely check him out...thanks!!

I am going to do a little research on the astro activity before the election and then come back and share what i think will happen...but it already looks like there could be problems since mercury retrograde starts that night.

jdd2003

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 09:01:07 AM »
Luckystar, I used to think the same thing, but a tarot reader actually just explained the difference to me. Apparently it's not the same thing. Who knows...maybe it's a matter of opinion amongst readers what constitutes what.

anything