Author Topic: Random questions to ask psychics  (Read 17919 times)

Offline Zee

Re: Random questions to ask psychics
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 10:10:07 PM »
You know u can sign up on bitwine for free. They do have astrologers on there too.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »
Also since we are on the subject of mercury retrograde (which i agree did not effect the voting process much yesterday evening), usually has an effect on relationships in that if you start one while we are in this period astrologically it is unlikely to last. Just a heads up for anyone who is making any clear cut decisions at the moment.

Offline Zee

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »
I don't mind that psychics are wrong. I really don't.  I just mind when you return and tell them this and they place the blame on you for doing something that would have made them right.  All humans are wrong at some point or other, but when you charge me and I want a portion of my money back, for your inaccuracies, it shouldn't be because I'm at fault, just that YOU misinterpreted. I wonder if this is why readers stay general so much.

Also, the retrograde thing is stronger as a distraction when something has started during this period.  If anything happens to already be in place, retrograde shouldn't affect it, right?  This seems to be the general consensus.  This makes more sense to me now. Some retrogrades have been intense for me but now I believe it's because I was told it was a retrograde.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:20:52 PM by Zee »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 10:21:35 PM »
Zee all i know is that i won't be getting married during a retrograde period :)
I study celebrity couple charts for fun and most marriages end if they start in this period. Not saying it's always the case, or that it is even the reason for it failing, it just doesn't help as far as i know.

Offline Zee

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 10:33:17 PM »
It's interesting. Do you have any examples? With the celebrity marriages I mean.

This is about reader MadeaMichelle, who cancelled our chat on bitwine saying I gave her too much information because she reads a specific way. I had given her a test question and told her it wasn’t a lot of information.  I asked her if I would get the job, already knowing I didn’t, then added the name of the person who I interviewed with. 

Previously, we had been emailing each other through bitwine about manifesting and she said she taught classes a couple times a year and asked if I was interested. As you well know, the only way on bitwine to start a message is directly from a readers’ page.

Well, I found her on Keen, not knowing she was there and asked if we could set up a reading. I tried to find her again on bitwine and couldn’t pull her up in their search so I had to google it.  She has a hyphen in her name on bitwine, but it’s one word on Keen. You must be exact when searching on bitwine.

She sent me a note from Keen, saying she can't take callers from bitwine for people who are on Keen.  I didn't mention one site on the other or anything; I just said hello, I didn't know you were on here too and told her my signon because they are very similar.  She flat out blocked me and told me she could lose her job.  This was just too bizarre considering I would think all the sites know that one person would have multiple accounts on other sites, as do readers. Even though I only have one account on Keen and one on bitwine,  it just made me think she is whacked.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Recently, I blocked a reader on Keen and they emailed me from their site, asking if we can discuss why they were blocked.  This reader isn’t on bitwine but she didn’t seem too concerned about losing her job by emailing from another source.  WTH?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:48:11 PM by Zee »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 10:47:23 PM »
They also predicted a cute for cancer or AIDS, can't remember which, by 2010 or something. Yeah...

Furah2fun

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »
@truelove: can I be your first client please ;o)-

@O! hahaha. Sure.

Furah2fun

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 11:05:30 PM »
Luckystar, I agree with the prospect that a psychic cannot be right on everything. I think its a good lesson for most to learn. They are human after all and connect differently with different people.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 11:29:05 PM »
It's interesting. Do you have any examples? With the celebrity marriages I mean.

I suppose i should start documenting my findings huh? ; )

A few that i can recall that married during mercury retrograde....Christina Aguilera and Jordan (not sure of last name), Kim Kardashian and her 72 day marriage to Kris Humphries.....I think Katy Perry and Russell brand also got married during a retrograde but i will have to double check. It's probably worth noting that venus retrograde is just as worse....if not worse. Ex- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.....of course, she has been married several times.

elcaliente

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 11:46:16 PM »
I can't confirm whether it is true, but I would imagine each reader signs some sort of agreement with each forum, agreeing not to take clients from one site to another. While that perhaps is true, in this case,  I don't sense she ws really doing that, though.

elcaliente

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 11:52:19 PM »
Zee,
I'm curious.  If you acknowledge that no psychic can be right all of the time, why would you expect to get a portion of your money back when someone gives information that is not totally correct?  I mean, I can understand if you believe that they *should* be right all the time, that you'd feel as if they were not providing the services you expected, but if you intuitively know that they can't be accurate 100% of the time, why would you ask for a refund?

I don't mind that psychics are wrong. I really don't.  I just mind when you return and tell them this and they place the blame on you for doing something that would have made them right.  All humans are wrong at some point or other, but when you charge me and I want a portion of my money back, for your inaccuracies, it shouldn't be because I'm at fault, just that YOU misinterpreted. I wonder if this is why readers stay general so much.

Also, the retrograde thing is stronger as a distraction when something has started during this period.  If anything happens to already be in place, retrograde shouldn't affect it, right?  This seems to be the general consensus.  This makes more sense to me now. Some retrogrades have been intense for me but now I believe it's because I was told it was a retrograde.

elcaliente

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 12:48:06 AM »
Really?  Her reviews on keen are far from bad.  I did read with her, and she requires that you email her beforehand as she prays before a reading.  Perhaps that is why she blocked you?  Also, while I read with her early on, and at that time I was probably giving out more information than I should have, she did grasp the situation quickly for me.  Her timing has been off for me, as to contact, but as I have said all along, contact timing is just icing on the cake - the outcome, for me, is everything.
In regards to MadeaMichelle- she is another reader who blocked me without reason. And this was while she was at her ridicoulus $16 phase during the holidays two years ago. I did find some her blogs and enjoyed reading them... But I'm starting to get the impression she lives in fear of bad reviews, and a fraud by her fluctuating price range. I guess I should be thanking her since i never read with her, I do see she gets very bad reviews and has been inaccurate with those.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 08:31:58 AM »
i read with Madea Michelle years ago. she refused to read for me on Keen, but told me to call her through some other site. i dont remember what it was, but i know i had to sign up for a click 4 advisor account. she seemed okay on the phone, at the time. didn't say anything that blew me away. however, she made some really grand predictions that still have not happened to this day. it was all about an ex coming back. this was 3-4 years ago

Offline Zee

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2012, 06:02:18 AM »
Zee,
I'm curious.  If you acknowledge that no psychic can be right all of the time, why would you expect to get a portion of your money back when someone gives information that is not totally correct?  I mean, I can understand if you believe that they *should* be right all the time, that you'd feel as if they were not providing the services you expected, but if you intuitively know that they can't be accurate 100% of the time, why would you ask for a refund?

smee2 to answer your question, I often ask the psychic how good they are at predictions, if they can see the month, if they are reading for the current year, or how they see these things, or do they even do timing, all that stuff.  Many tell me yes that they have a high accuracy rate and if they see leaves on the ground, they know it’s fall, that sort of thing.  There have been plenty of times when I have never asked for a prediction, but the reader gives it anyway. 

I'm just trying to see how readers justify their prices. Just like the psychic twins, expensive as all get out, but nothing to back it up. It's no different if I bought something in the store, like that Jupiter Jack crap.  It didn't work for my type of phone, although nowhere was this listed on the packaging. It only states the phone type, after it is opened. The packaging was that hard, plastic coating that covered the product, which has to be cut to get into it and where some stores won’t refund it, if it’s open.  Before I purchased it, I asked if a refund was permissible and was told yes, even if it was opened (I purchased it from WalGreens).  That dissolved my dilemma about if it didn't work and the possible waste of money or if I could get my money back; same exact thing with psychics. What protects consumers from those who aren't accurate (who claim they are?) I honestly feel they need to be more responsible for how they interpret because they are dealing with people’s lives.