Author Topic: Random questions to ask psychics  (Read 17940 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Random questions to ask psychics
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 12:48:24 PM »
Apparently it's not the same thing.

Umm. okay, what are you talking about? I just stated that astrology was a tool that some psychics use. I never said that by using astrology you can make PSYCHIC predictions.

jdd2003

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 01:00:20 PM »
Supposedly psychics are not supposed to used tools to make their predictions, but rather place reliance on clairaudience/clairvoyance etc. I don't know if that's true, but that's what I was told by a reader. But if we're talking about using astrology alone, then that's a different matter

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 03:18:56 AM »
I don't know who the heck told you that psychics shouldn't use tools. That's like saying a surgeon should use all the education and courses available to them nor should they use all the tools in the operating room to perform a procedure.

It's a matter of opinion. A person can be an astrologer, a medium, an empath etc. The word *psychic* seems to be the general word for someone who is gifted. I don't know very many *psychics* that don't use cards or whatever there poison to do readings.

I see a psychic live here in my city once a year. She's phenomenal, lives and breathes astrology. The first 45 min of her reading is all about charts and where you are in your cycle or where whomever you are asking about is in their cycle. Then for the last 45 minutes of the reading she pulls out her tarot cards and tells me what's coming up in the future. Along with that, she's caught me completely off guard before the reading and ask me how my kickboxing classes were. I had JUST gone back that week and I never even told her that I was ever involved in kickboxing as it was never something that came up in my reading with her. Another thing she pulled out of her hat was her telling me that there was a tall men dressed really well standing behind me. She said he told her that his name was Barrie and that he was my grandfather's father.

Uh... My mother had just pulled out some pictures maybe a month prior and introduced me to my great grandfather Barrie who was a teacher. Ya, freaky stuff.

But that's thing. What is this woman? Is she a medium, an astrologer, a psychic? I don't know what to call her she's so multi-talented on the spiritual playing field.

So ya, psychics use tools, guides whatever their poison. I know northstarjulie doesn't call herself a psychic, she calls herself a card reader. But do you really think that pulling cards and laying out a spread answering questions about a specific person that happened to actually be the truth and confirmed in reality, are we going to call Julie a non-psychic? C'mon. It's just a title. I call them gifted.

And another question, what about cookie? She's an amazing remote viewer. She hears things, sees things about ones past a future. Is she a psychic or is she a remote viewer?

I think anyone that can see your past, future, present, tell you how things are going to be coming up, reads cards accurately, practises numerology and is accurate, practises clairaudience/clairvoyance etc. well, in my opinion, are all gifted or psychic, tools and all.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 05:32:30 PM »
Hey Truth, possible bad news.>> http://www.neptunecafe.com/election2012.html

Inauguration Day
To verify what the signals seem to be saying on Election day, I compared the conditions of each candidate's chart on Inauguration Day, January 20, 2013. Looking at Obama's chart, the planetary flags are surprisingly few. There are zero progressions involving his Midheaven, while his progressed Pluto at 8º Virgo squares his 10th house Part of Fortune at 8º Sagittarius. That's not good. The transiting Sun at 0º Aquarius conjoins his natal Jupiter, so that he will be a presence on Inauguration Day. Note that transiting Mercury at 2º Aquarius is exactly opposite his natal Mercury. This looks to me like a hand off to his successor.
In contrast, Romney's chart looks like gold. As described last week, his progressed Midheaven at 11º15' Aries closely trines his natal Pluto (orb: 0º06'), which describes a once-in-a-lifetime personal empowerment. His progressed Part of Fortune at 17º Gemini conjoins Uranus, the ruler of his Midheaven. Transiting Jupiter and Uranus are favorably aspecting his Midheaven, a lucky combination that often brings fame, celebrity and honors.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 05:48:18 PM »
hmm. interesting.
do you know Romney's birth info by chance?

Offline oben

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 07:53:16 PM »
to me it totally makes sense because I do not think being a president is really a good thing to begin with  ;D

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 08:07:58 PM »
Obenim, can you elaborate on that last statement....not sure what you meant.

Truth i took a look at his chart a few weeks ago. You can google the astrology of Mitt Romney (and Obama) and people have dissected and analyzed them in every way.

Romney has alot of water in his chart and i think i read that Pisces men are not usually elected as presidents (looking at history), but i guess we will just have to wait.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:11:29 PM by Luckystar »

Offline oben

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 09:31:08 PM »
I was trying to say that I do not think it is a good thing to be a president of a country, like too much work, too much responsability, too much expectations, too uch everything basically and no life :) So to me, if it looks like on that day one of them has better astrological picture, then that one perhaps will not be the president and will live and enjoy his life :)

Offline Zee

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 01:19:00 AM »
a lucky combination that often brings fame, celebrity and honors.
Just running for President makes one a celebrity.  Does McCain and Palin come to mind?

Offline Zee

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 06:36:01 PM »
I love to gloat so let me start by saying, there was a 50/50 chance some of these world renowned psychics could have easily gotten the election right, but does this make them feel like idiots when they are wrong?  I would love to hear what default response they use to explain away how massively incorrect they were, especially those twins: Linda and Terry Jameson.  Yes, the race was close so I'm sure they still have their supporters.

I specifically contacted Lloyd Strayhorn about the Presidency and he not only told me that yes Barry (Obama) would win the reelection, but Lloyd has a youtube video takling about this months, if not years in advance. He also predicted another child for Beyonce and I thought I came across an article about this, but they aren't talking as usual.

He is of course fabulous, but don't forget he gives freebie readings, about 4-5 mins long.

Anyway, Happy Election people.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 08:11:41 PM »
Yes i totally get what you mean about the 50/50 chance.

http://themoderatevoice.com/133413/psychic-predictions-2012-politics-and-more/

Here is where i read most of the predictions beforehand. Denise Siegel seems to have a pretty good track record for predictions in elections.

Furah2fun

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 08:44:46 PM »
I think its fair to say Mercury Retrograde did not impact this election!! Also, glad to see my own prediction from this thread was accurate.  Hahah. Maybe I should start a phone line?

In all seriousness though, I would love to hear psychics explain how they are incorrect on the final outcome for the election. They should have a clue.

Offline Zee

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 09:03:20 PM »
It would probably be more b.s. as to why such and such didn't happen. 

And honestly, I can't see how Psychic Nikki is so great either.  She said some things right and some things anyone could have said to make right.

First of all, why must she dress or act the part of being a witch (holding a crystal ball, severely heavy eyeshadow).  Can't she just be like everyone else and be a legitimate psychic?....so annoying.

She did say it was a tight race but she never specifically said Obama would win, just that she was feeling stronger about him.  Yeah so what?  Sorry, this isn't accuracy to me.

The political havoc at polling stations (the woman being Sandy) I took to mean a human, but here again it seems like she misinterprets, like many readers do.

Anyway, there was no miscount as she posted; and the biggest thing that would make me stay away from Nikki is when she said, [she feels the presence of danger around Obama and the election. “I hope that there’s no danger around him but I do get that all the time,” she said.]

Well sorry but you can find this information anywhere. He receives the most death treats out of any President in the U.S., perhaps because he is black?  This isn't mind blowing information.

Offline oben

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 10:02:59 PM »
@truelove: can I be your first client please ;o)-

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 10:08:55 PM »
In all seriousness though, I would love to hear psychics explain how they are incorrect on the final outcome for the election. They should have a clue.

I hope this gives some people proof that ALL psychics are never right about EVERYTHING. Those psychic twins Linda and Terry are extremely expensive and they do have a high accuracy rate. I really wonder why they predicted Obama as a "one term president."
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:19:30 PM by Luckystar »