Author Topic: Venus  (Read 20659 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Venus
« on: July 04, 2012, 12:17:34 AM »
Hey Y'all !

I just read with Venus, and I must say I am impressed, time will tell regarding outcome and timeframes but she got A LOT with NO information from me.

Anyone else like her? What about predictions from her?

Offline haileyn

Re: Venus
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 12:28:57 AM »
Hey Y'all !

I just read with Venus, and I must say I am impressed, time will tell regarding outcome and timeframes but she got A LOT with NO information from me.

Anyone else like her? What about predictions from her?

She gave me June as the month for contact back in December, it hasn't come to fruition.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »
Her timing has been TERRIBLE for me, but she's been accurate with outcomes.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 01:07:48 PM »
Thanks Guess!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:06:05 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 06:10:01 PM »
last time i read with her was 2016 September and she was wrong

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 03:46:54 AM »
Updates on this reader?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 04:42:13 AM »
She's been correct on outcomes for me - but timing is not her forte.

She channels the present very well.

She even predicted a few new guys that would come forward back in 2015, and saw 2-3 men in my circle at that time - and they did...but she was honest and said she didnt see any of them sticking around lol...which was true

When I asked about my ex back then (2015), she said "Noooo, I dont see anything with that" LOL.
Needless to say that I ended everything with him July 2016! Honestly Indio and Venus were the only 2 that correctly predicted the demise of my last relationship...

I like that she doesnt sugar coat - I know alot of folks have a problem with her talking slow - but I dont really care because her outcomes have been correct more than most ;D

With my current POI she has been spot on as well...

Offline nancy

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 04:43:07 AM »
She was right about contact. I has a reading with her around the end of just she said my Ex will contact me in 3 week, he did contact me in August 12. She said all the guy I went on the dates with it won't go anywhere because I don't feel connection with any of them. I went on dates with 3 diff guy but I don't feel the chemistry.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:46:18 AM by nancy »

Offline LameSuperHero

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 01:41:32 PM »
I spoke with her one time years ago. She blamed me for her inability to connect; she was really rude about it though. She was one of the worst for me. I had another reader who started singing.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 08:41:58 PM »
I asked her about a guy (work related not romance) and she tried to read it like I was into him romantically, lmao, he is like almost 40 years older than me!! Gave me the general "oh he is busy" " he's worried about something" "his thoughts of you are pleasant" crap, didn't pick up at all the nature of our relationship and why I was asking. She assumed I was one of the 99% of women who are calling about an emotionally unavailable guy.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 09:57:25 PM »
Hahaha !!! lol, I think most readers assume we all call about a relationship so they don't put in much effort, this go to show that most of them read cold.

I asked her about a guy (work related not romance) and she tried to read it like I was into him romantically, lmao, he is like almost 40 years older than me!! Gave me the general "oh he is busy" " he's worried about something" "his thoughts of you are pleasant" crap, didn't pick up at all the nature of our relationship and why I was asking. She assumed I was one of the 99% of women who are calling about an emotionally unavailable guy.

Offline Bubbi94

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 07:27:40 AM »
Honestly i love venus. She has been very accurate for me in outcomes even though her timing has been off by a month in my experience. I recently just had a huge prediction from her (also jeremiah) come through those 2 are my favourites. I know she talks slow but she was right on the money about everything she has told me in regards to past, present and future.

I will say this i was getting reading from her a lot and then decided to space them out every 4-5 weeks. I learnt not to get caught up in timeframes also and to just live my life as if the prediction had never been given it wasnt until i learnt to do that, that HUGE things starting happening i am continuing now not to hold on the the final prediction as i need to let it happen in its on divine timing

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 04:29:21 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

I read with her from time to time and she always gets somethings right for me....lately she had some very very specific predictions (that she came up with on her own) that are supposed to happen very soon....

Anyone ever get really really specific predictions from her that came to pass?

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2019, 03:59:51 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 04:55:23 PM »
I'm surprised that this reader isnt reviewed much on this forum (or at least under this thread).
I've been using her since 2015.

So I asked what was coming up with me and my POI (#4) and my jaw dropped!

She said that we had 2 trips coming up and it seems to be connected to the POI's work, 1 was a short one and one was longer and there was a place where we would be next to water - she just saw water "on one side". Yes one of the places has a "river walk" that we talked about going to.

Crazy thing is, next week we are going on a quick road trip and the week after we are going on a 3-4 day trip both connected to his work!
Haaaaaa

She saw many more things related to him....I'll update if it happens

anything