Author Topic: Venus  (Read 20710 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Venus
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 07:12:40 PM »
I need to look back at my notes because I can’t remember what all she said. I want to say it was very positive, and I enjoyed my reading with her. But of course nothing has come to pass yet. This kind of makes me want to check back in with her though!

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2019, 07:26:14 PM »
Venus kind of blew me away. I only gave her the two names like she asked and then my question and off she went. She very accurately described my interest and seemed to know the length of time I have been invested in this. Knew how the past has unfolded and gave a non-fairytale outlook. Her level of detail was very impressive describing both me and my interest. I gave her no info until she had described everything.

I confirmed some of what she had relayed and that sent her into another channeling of more information. Again, from my perspective, spot on.

As others have stated, she does speak slowly and deliberately.  This only seemed to be when she was indeed reading/channeling. Later on in the call, we had more of a conversation style going and she spoke less deliberately, more normal. She is a sweet woman with great humor and compassion.

I really enjoyed my reading with her and again, the details she relayed were amazingly accurate in love and work.

I would definitely read with her again if I needed to.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 09:22:45 PM »
Wow I read with Venus today and for the first time she was actually quite rude to me. Seemed like she couldn’t be bothered with my questions. Anybody else caught her on a bad day?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 09:58:14 PM »
I'm surprised that this reader isnt reviewed much on this forum (or at least under this thread).
I've been using her since 2015.

So I asked what was coming up with me and my POI (#4) and my jaw dropped!

She said that we had 2 trips coming up and it seems to be connected to the POI's work, 1 was a short one and one was longer and there was a place where we would be next to water - she just saw water "on one side". Yes one of the places has a "river walk" that we talked about going to.

Crazy thing is, next week we are going on a quick road trip and the week after we are going on a 3-4 day trip both connected to his work!
Haaaaaa

She saw many more things related to him....I'll update if it happens

Sparkle, have you read with her more recently? Is she still a trusted advisor for you?

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2020, 04:26:50 PM »
Hi!

Should I have a specific question for VENUS or just ask for a general reading? How long should the reading be for best connection?  10...15....20 minutes?
Any advice would be great.
Thank you!

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2020, 11:39:27 PM »
Hi for Venus it’s best to get 10 minutes and have questions on hand but she will tell you mostly what she sees before you say anything.  If it’s pertaining to a person, she’ll ask you to say their name and your name once and then she channels.  I don’t remember what she does for career questions.  But I’m pretty sure it’s something similar.  She’s really nice.  I’ve read with her back some years ago.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2020, 12:06:14 AM »
Wow I read with Venus today and for the first time she was actually quite rude to me. Seemed like she couldn’t be bothered with my questions. Anybody else caught her on a bad day?

She was very rude to me, too. I never called her back after that. I don’t mind if they’re rude but right. This woman was rude, and just plain wrong.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2020, 02:17:22 AM »
Thank you Wishful Thinker! :)
Did any outcomes from your reading come through?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2020, 04:50:54 PM »
You are very welcome.  Not recently because it was readings about feelings and emotions.  However, I read with her some years ago and although I don’t remember most of what she said (I destroyed my notes) I do remember her mentioning something concerning my daughter which came to pass but I didn’t realize it until it was happening.  I can say that she was accurate in the describing the person and emotions which was good.  I know a lot of people don’t like her, but she’s cool to me.  She reminds me a lot of my aunts; straightforward and to the point.  As long as you allow her to channel and give you the info without interrupting her, she’s all good.  :)

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 11:33:43 PM »
Here is my experience with her. I felt it was fairytale regrading POI feelings toward me.
- contact prediction did not happen.
- she said we will have two different convos or communication in April( not sure if is is happening or not) we ll see
- she also did not say much about predictions other than May will be ok( whatever that means) June better and July he ll pull back.

I am not sure if these are considered predictions since they are so general. I am still on the fence about her.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2020, 02:53:50 AM »
I'm surprised that this reader isnt reviewed much on this forum (or at least under this thread).
I've been using her since 2015.

So I asked what was coming up with me and my POI (#4) and my jaw dropped!

She said that we had 2 trips coming up and it seems to be connected to the POI's work, 1 was a short one and one was longer and there was a place where we would be next to water - she just saw water "on one side". Yes one of the places has a "river walk" that we talked about going to.

Crazy thing is, next week we are going on a quick road trip and the week after we are going on a 3-4 day trip both connected to his work!
Haaaaaa

She saw many more things related to him....I'll update if it happens

Sparkle, have you read with her more recently? Is she still a trusted advisor for you?

Hey Im just now seeing this! lol

Yes she is definitely a go to...she reminds me of Cookie a little bit because she can see whole entire scenarios in detail out of the blue on her own that actually happen. She is expensive as hell though!

Ive been reading with her for 5 years...Id say she has more hits with a specific POI - like different ones Ive called about she has been more accurate with certain guys than others for some reason - maybe she can connect with certain ppl we ask about better than others
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:12:43 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2021, 12:12:20 AM »
She is awfully wrong with me. She picked up nothing with my current situation. Call lasted only 3 min and I have to ask for refund.

Offline lala

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2021, 09:56:08 PM »
updates on Venus...

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2024, 10:51:14 PM »
Just wanted to pop in to drop my two cents on Venus.

I spoke to Venus in July of 2023 about a person I was seeing. She had nothing but good stuff to say! She said she felt our relationship progress significantly by the end of the year. She did warn that times could move a little slow until then. I would say she was right. This person and I were kinda ebbing and flowing and I will say that by the end of December 2023 we ended up being in a much better place within our relationship. He’s especially trying to get back into a romantic kind of connection with me even as I type of this. But what she didn’t catch on is that I am now seeing him as more of a dear friend that I am grateful to have. Yeah, I’m still attracted to him. But I am now unsure of having a romantic connection with him.

I also spoke to her about someone else and she stated that although he does like me, he is very much distracted with other priorities. He doesn’t feel he has time to worry about this right now and that she didn’t see seriousness between us soon. This person returned 4 months later to try to establish a serious committed relationship with me  but at this point I had already mentally checked out. So although she was correct on the outcome, she never mentioned he would return to try! That was a surprise.

That’s what I got hahah
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 10:53:33 PM by sleepyeyes »