Author Topic: Wrong, I was Wrong  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Wrong, I was Wrong
« on: January 27, 2024, 11:23:27 PM »
Hey guys been awhile since I posted since I moved, yet I feel that it’s necessary that I tell you all what has transpired. As some of you may/may not know, I decided to “run away” from my future ex wife, we live in a very very small town and I couldn’t stand if I saw her anywhere, which was impossible unless I was a complete hermit, which I was turning into. I am a huge extrovert so that was actually painful. I got the wild hair up my ass to move 900 miles away, no definite job, and know not a soul. So I get to my”new home”, have my interview with the company that wanted me to work for them, and then they say… “you basically need to screw handicap people over, are you ok with that?” A HUGE f*** no, so I declined the position immediately. So sad that the world does this crap. Now comes the fun part, and only 2 psychics told me this was going to happen, and remember I haven’t had a reading at all since October or beginning of November, that my soon to be ex wife was going to get mad/jealous of my move. Well I’ve been here 3 weeks almost and they were correct and I don’t know if or if not I gave them enough credit for it. Truthfully I thought they were full of shit. Well in the 3 weeks I’ve been here, my wife and I talk daily, all day via text or phone calls, she’s in counseling and truly working on where she went wrong and she retracted the divorce papers. All of this was supposed to happen in March, but here we are….  I am very happy yet very concerned. They both did say that she will be very back and fourth with all of this, not ask for a divorce again but that she will have a lot of highs and lows. Well we’re not kids, I’m 44 and she’s 46, so we do have those roller coaster rides. I am scared, ecstatic and nervous of all of this. I have no idea what the future holds for me whether I stay where I’m at or move home, or if I’ll get a job or anything. So all and all if you want to get your ex back move 900 miles away, seems to do wonders! But don’t tell them your moving, that makes them want you even more! Now obviously I am joking about that but I do owe credit to Uli and Mattie as they were the only 2 that predicted this. And they always say that it will be ultimately my decision,  it imade a vow to my wife and to God,which I will uphold on my end. I would love to call someone and ask about when I’m gonna get a job and where should I live but I need to figure that out myself. So guys and gals, never ever give up hope, don’t take anyone’s words for “it’s gonna happen” but that there is always hope. I will be honest I spent a fortune, but I’ve only read on CP. Just wanted to thank you all as you’ve been and will continue to be my support system and my cheerleaders. Appreciate you all

Offline jackY

Re: Wrong, I was Wrong
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 11:54:57 PM »
Good for you for following through on the move.
Nothing has changed between you and the woman who will become your ex.
You are both co-dependent on each other. You physically moving away broke her feeling that she can control you. You responding by talking daily-yeah, no judgment (been there done that) that's the epitome of co-dependent.
You made the move, take advantage of it. There are other jobs. Get out in the community. It will expand your new home.
Things will not change with her. You need to change.

Offline Mina

Re: Wrong, I was Wrong
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 01:57:20 AM »

I dunno after watching a ton of relationship videos… you build attraction by doing what is best for you (and even this where law of attraction gets a lot of things wrong by imaging it too much but no substantial evidence to show it)

It’s definitely one of those outside looking in or one of those you can’t see the forest from the trees- type of thing

From what you written the assumption to me here is that your ex comes off as a narcissist or borderline or some kind of selfish spectrum - where their priorities were more important than yours … or at least that how she viewed it and took it for granted and you basically “took your power back”

Good for you!
This is definitely good review on how to “take ppl off the pedestal”. I’ve lately been looking for good examples of what this looks like, or what this means; so thank you for sharing

Taking power back
Or remove them from the pedestal
Basically just means putting your mental and well being first

Again thanks for sharing!

anything