Author Topic: unmentioned people - has anyone tried these?  (Read 22093 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: unmentioned people - has anyone tried these?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2017, 05:11:06 AM »
I’m curious about supernatural intervention. Has anyone read with her recently? I looked her up on keen and there are a lot of negative reviews. Any comments??

She was horrible

Offline jas

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2017, 01:26:56 PM »
Here is a quick story about Spells:

Successful career woman was having an affair with a married man.  She loved this man, couldn't live without him and would do anything to have him.  She purchased one of the things that diabetics use to prick their finger and when the opportunity came up, and he stepped away from his drink, she pricked her finger and let one drop of blood fall into the glass.  Less than a year later he was divorced and living with her. Now she had it all......so she thought. 

His kids hated her, he was stuck with large alimony and child support payments and on top of this, the ex was dumping the children on them every chance she got.  One year later he was diagnosed with MS.  He deteriorated quickly, could no longer work and she became a primary caregiver. 

So she got what she wanted, but she certainly paid the price.  I will NEVER go near a spell - prayer, focus and intention for the best possible outcome for ALL. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2017, 01:36:11 PM »
Here is a quick story about Spells:

Successful career woman was having an affair with a married man.  She loved this man, couldn't live without him and would do anything to have him.  She purchased one of the things that diabetics use to prick their finger and when the opportunity came up, and he stepped away from his drink, she pricked her finger and let one drop of blood fall into the glass.  Less than a year later he was divorced and living with her. Now she had it all......so she thought. 

His kids hated her, he was stuck with large alimony and child support payments and on top of this, the ex was dumping the children on them every chance she got.  One year later he was diagnosed with MS.  He deteriorated quickly, could no longer work and she became a primary caregiver. 

So she got what she wanted, but she certainly paid the price.  I will NEVER go near a spell - prayer, focus and intention for the best possible outcome for ALL.

Agree!!!

Offline jas

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 02:26:52 PM »
I have read with Island Love several times.  He is accurate but keep in mind he is a straight up card reader.  Not sure why, but card readers usually aren't my first pick.  However, from time to time they do work for me.  Overall he is good.

anything