Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 289546 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #390 on: August 11, 2018, 03:40:30 PM »
I tried someone today on BW, tarot by yani, and she was stunningly good about a current situation I'm in, told me some stuff I know to be true about my POI...I was quite impressed, esp. considering her price!

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her. So this morning I tried tarot by yani, she was only 75 cents, and wasn't impressed. She wasn't quite accurate on the past and present, but who is 100%? I was trying to get a prediction and in the middle of the reading, the chat just cut out. I try to go back in and she immediately closed the chat and now I can't reach her. If she couldn't connect just say so. She wasn't detailed and was just vague but I'd like to see what the predictions were at least.

Aww I’m sorry...that’s why I hesitate to recommend anyone on here anymore, because it seems readers are so hit and miss with different people....so weird because she was so detailed with me. She picked up work issues around poi which I know is true, and she was specific about the issues, not general.

She was one of the first readings I had on bitwine in a while too...I’m kind of over that site in general, but her listing appealed to me, for some reason.

It's ok! I had a reading with this one Diana Shoshone (or something like that) something happened and people I've talked to in the past weren't on and I needed a quick reading. I read with her based on her reviews. Most horrible reading lol like pulling teeth. She gave a good outcome but it's like eh because the was so vague lol Yani's info today was contradictory within the reading so at this point I have no idea lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #391 on: August 11, 2018, 04:15:25 PM »
Has no one else read with Sara Linn? I would love some feedback to see if anything has come to pass with her. She nailed my POI and knew the weekend was going to be different for him, and it was ! I was impressed. She also nailed contact , but the face to face contact didn’t happen but I’m hopeful for the final outcome. She’s super sweet and really took the time to connect before charging me

Can anyone else give me some info on her ? :)
Yeah, I've been trying since your rec but I don't think she is on a lot.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #392 on: August 11, 2018, 04:16:35 PM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her.

Well we're all curious now. Who are you referring to and what site?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #393 on: August 11, 2018, 04:52:10 PM »
I tried someone today on BW, tarot by yani, and she was stunningly good about a current situation I'm in, told me some stuff I know to be true about my POI...I was quite impressed, esp. considering her price!

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her. So this morning I tried tarot by yani, she was only 75 cents, and wasn't impressed. She wasn't quite accurate on the past and present, but who is 100%? I was trying to get a prediction and in the middle of the reading, the chat just cut out. I try to go back in and she immediately closed the chat and now I can't reach her. If she couldn't connect just say so. She wasn't detailed and was just vague but I'd like to see what the predictions were at least.

Aww I’m sorry...that’s why I hesitate to recommend anyone on here anymore, because it seems readers are so hit and miss with different people....so weird because she was so detailed with me. She picked up work issues around poi which I know is true, and she was specific about the issues, not general.

She was one of the first readings I had on bitwine in a while too...I’m kind of over that site in general, but her listing appealed to me, for some reason.

It's ok! I had a reading with this one Diana Shoshone (or something like that) something happened and people I've talked to in the past weren't on and I needed a quick reading. I read with her based on her reviews. Most horrible reading lol like pulling teeth. She gave a good outcome but it's like eh because the was so vague lol Yani's info today was contradictory within the reading so at this point I have no idea lol

Oh yea I think I tried Diana last year, she’s very pricey and I don’t remember her being accurate, for me, or picking up much. Vague is a good word.

Was Yani negative with you or just unclear?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #394 on: August 11, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her.

I was thinking the same thing  ;D

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #395 on: August 11, 2018, 06:43:54 PM »

Jacklyn from Psychic Access. I speak to Isadora too, but mainly for what's going on in the present. She's crazy accurate with facts and what's going on currently. Don't know about predictions yet. Jacklyn good with predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #396 on: August 11, 2018, 07:03:13 PM »
Are they only on Psychic Access? I don't want any more memberships to any more platforms.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #397 on: August 11, 2018, 07:08:45 PM »
Psychic access... I haven't heard of... hmm

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #398 on: August 11, 2018, 07:13:19 PM »
Are they only on Psychic Access? I don't want any more memberships to any more platforms.

Not sure to be honest. But they're not like the others. I've talked to handful and all of them have been spot on. There's only maybe 30 psychics or so on the whole site. They also have spending limits lol so you can't use hundreds and thousands of dollars in an x period of time. They also give a free 6 minute reading to try to the site which is what I used and from what I've seen, no psychics are more than $4.99 a minute. I've talked to a handful on there and they've all been great but one but I just like the personality of those two most.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #399 on: August 11, 2018, 08:52:00 PM »

Jacklyn from Psychic Access. I speak to Isadora too, but mainly for what's going on in the present. She's crazy accurate with facts and what's going on currently. Don't know about predictions yet. Jacklyn good with predictions.

Psychic Access has been my main site for a couple of years, it is low key and very dated but the readers beat anyone I found on PS, Keen or CP and the prices are good. Discovered it after a favorite CP reader moved there. Recommended it to friends and family, all had pretty good experiences with different readers. Have given more details of my experience in other posts, but this is my overview:

Jacklyn - excellent reader, most predictions have panned out (70%) gives good advice and is no-nonsense,only online a few hours a week and always busy but ask her to relay you, then you have a link to contact her to come online for you if you book her outside of her schedule (so will Jessica and Seraphim)
Isadora -  good reader, good to talk to, no predictions panned out but excellent on present
Maggie - very good reader, lovely lady, 60% predictions panned out
Jessica - my go to, 85% predictions panned out for past 18 months, lovely lady, ethical and gives a damn, excellent all round reader best I have found, English, reminds me of Yona (Farrell) but has been more accurate for me with timelines and desccriptions,will say if she does not connect
Miriam (no longer there) - was on CP as one of the $13 a minute readers, excellent reader and good predictions, a really good all-rounder, great sense of humor and very kind, timeframes off but predictions were good, about 70% hit rate
Amy[/u] - also on PS - no connection with her, nothing panned out
Isthmus - excellent reader, not really about predictions with her, although the ones she has given were spot on most of the time (80%), timing is off a bit but outcomes were as predicted and weeks or months out, not years.
Kitty - really good, I like her alot, she's an old fashioned reader, realiable and no frills. I go to her if Jacklyn, Jessica or Magiie are not online
Seraphim - she is new but really good, not so experienced but has got the gift, only read with her recently, so not sure how she is with predictions, got alot riight past and present

Ive read with most of them there before I found my go to. PM me if you need any details on the site. Hope this is a help. ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:55:57 PM by JonesCDee »

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #400 on: August 11, 2018, 09:25:34 PM »
Just to add, Jacklyn is on Facebook under Ask Jacklyn, I have not connected with her there, but my sister did a couple years back, so might be worth a try: https://www.facebook.com/people/Ask-Jacklyn/100010446374121

Jessica also does readings from her website but there's usually a wait time: http://booksteam.com/JessicaRae

Isthmus used to have a site but it's closed down and Isthmus is not her real name

Amy is on PS and they have a $19.50 deal for 33 minutes right now - I tried it again with the deal and was not impressed by any of the readers there, not sure how they get people to pay so high for such poor readings...

now I'm just rambling...!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 01:49:16 AM by JonesCDee »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #401 on: August 13, 2018, 03:47:09 PM »

I asked her why my bf had been quiet.. he mentioned something was bothering him and he wasn’t prepared to talk about it yet... she said I see many work problems. No.

He found out later his mom was recently rediagnosed w/ breast cancer.. (Absolutely nothing to do with work) She was way off and then the chat ended abruptly :/

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #402 on: August 13, 2018, 10:16:53 PM »

I asked her why my bf had been quiet.. he mentioned something was bothering him and he wasn’t prepared to talk about it yet... she said I see many work problems. No.

He found out later his mom was recently rediagnosed w/ breast cancer.. (Absolutely nothing to do with work) She was way off and then the chat ended abruptly :/

I think she realized she wasn't connecting to me because she cut out right before it was $10, which means I can't leave a review lol

Offline montauk

« Reply #403 on: August 14, 2018, 07:00:57 AM »
Has no one else read with Sara Linn? I would love some feedback to see if anything has come to pass with her. She nailed my POI and knew the weekend was going to be different for him, and it was ! I was impressed. She also nailed contact , but the face to face contact didn’t happen but I’m hopeful for the final outcome. She’s super sweet and really took the time to connect before charging me

I also read with her only once back in Feb., and she knew about intimate things that only poi and I knew, and was able to nail his career goals that I was later able to confirm with poi. She gave me timeframe of May/June, which I believe have already come to pass partially because May/June/July were when poi and I started having more consistent communication, and she knew about the problems/obstacles in our relationship without any information.
However, I was not able to catch her again since Feb., as I don't think she's even on these days.. I really hope to read with her again.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #404 on: August 14, 2018, 11:10:57 PM »
I have read with her twice . Second time was because timings didn’t occur but the rest of the stuff happened and for some reason I trust her. She’s very ethical and didn’t charge me the second time because she wasn’t 100% sure of things. But again, like you , she knew things that only I did and I’ve confirmed some stuff with him .

I also read with her only once back in Feb., and she knew about intimate things that only poi and I knew, and was able to nail his career goals that I was later able to confirm with poi. She gave me timeframe of May/June, which I believe have already come to pass partially because May/June/July were when poi and I started having more consistent communication, and she knew about the problems/obstacles in our relationship without any information.
However, I was not able to catch her again since Feb., as I don't think she's even on these days.. I really hope to read with her again.