Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 289538 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #375 on: August 02, 2018, 09:38:42 AM »
Google any advisor along with the word bitwine and it will pop up

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #376 on: August 06, 2018, 07:29:37 PM »
Any one had a reading with Queen Sunshine? Is she fairly accurate with what she picks up?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #377 on: August 07, 2018, 01:09:26 AM »
I read with her, she picked up quite a lot but as far as predictions go she was right like most others but her timing was off by a couple of months. sounded more like a fairytale reader. try Rachel Marie,i liked her more.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #378 on: August 07, 2018, 09:27:34 AM »
Thanks! I had a very negative reading from her, I threw a random BS question in during the reading just to test if what she was picking up on was true and she answered the question incorrectly. What she said was totally the opposite to what my go to trusted psychics who have nailed things about me and my ex.

I ended up reading with Miss Ann since she was available and I just happened to log in on a whim. She stayed consistent with what my go to psychics said, ex having issue, instability so think I'll may dismiss what Queen Sunshine said and stick with my go to psychics.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #379 on: August 07, 2018, 02:46:16 PM »
Any one had a reading with Queen Sunshine? Is she fairly accurate with what she picks up?

She used to be on Keen (not sure if she still is)..she was dead wrong for me.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #380 on: August 07, 2018, 06:09:29 PM »
Oh ok and Liveperson too, when I used to frequent there. If you don't mind me asking, what was she wrong about? an ex?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #381 on: August 07, 2018, 06:12:04 PM »
Oh ok and Liveperson too, when I used to frequent there. If you don't mind me asking, what was she wrong about? an ex?

well, the relationship never took off, so he wasn't really an ex, just someone who I was interested in...she saw a great relationship forming, but it never happened.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #382 on: August 07, 2018, 11:17:38 PM »
Has anyone else read with Sara Linn?

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #383 on: August 10, 2018, 06:49:48 AM »
I had someone recommended yona. I think she is on keen.

But after so many bad readings and giving it an open minded shot. I gave up on it.

Believe me when nothing happens with anyone you read with you just stop. If anything, the only thing they become is a sound board that is trying to give you positive reinforcement. You can take that false hope and lie to yourself and hope for what they say.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:52:27 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #384 on: August 10, 2018, 07:23:50 AM »
She’s definitely not on keen

Offline Newlife

« Reply #385 on: August 10, 2018, 11:03:57 AM »
Yona is not on keen, there's a man by the name yona on keen who is horrible, try to stay away from Keen.

I had someone recommended yona. I think she is on keen.

But after so many bad readings and giving it an open minded shot. I gave up on it.

Believe me when nothing happens with anyone you read with you just stop. If anything, the only thing they become is a sound board that is trying to give you positive reinforcement. You can tale that false hope and lie to yourself and hope for what they say.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #386 on: August 10, 2018, 05:50:31 PM »
I tried someone today on BW, tarot by yani, and she was stunningly good about a current situation I'm in, told me some stuff I know to be true about my POI...I was quite impressed, esp. considering her price!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #387 on: August 11, 2018, 02:47:02 PM »
I tried someone today on BW, tarot by yani, and she was stunningly good about a current situation I'm in, told me some stuff I know to be true about my POI...I was quite impressed, esp. considering her price!

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her. So this morning I tried tarot by yani, she was only 75 cents, and wasn't impressed. She wasn't quite accurate on the past and present, but who is 100%? I was trying to get a prediction and in the middle of the reading, the chat just cut out. I try to go back in and she immediately closed the chat and now I can't reach her. If she couldn't connect just say so. She wasn't detailed and was just vague but I'd like to see what the predictions were at least.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #388 on: August 11, 2018, 03:00:02 PM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her. So this morning I tried tarot by yani, she was only 75 cents, and wasn't impressed. She wasn't quite accurate on the past and present, but who is 100%? I was trying to get a prediction and in the middle of the reading, the chat just cut out. I try to go back in and she immediately closed the chat and now I can't reach her. If she couldn't connect just say so. She wasn't detailed and was just vague but I'd like to see what the predictions were at least.

Aww I’m sorry...that’s why I hesitate to recommend anyone on here anymore, because it seems readers are so hit and miss with different people....so weird because she was so detailed with me. She picked up work issues around poi which I know is true, and she was specific about the issues, not general.

She was one of the first readings I had on bitwine in a while too...I’m kind of over that site in general, but her listing appealed to me, for some reason.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:01:36 PM by sawthelight »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #389 on: August 11, 2018, 03:20:59 PM »
Has no one else read with Sara Linn? I would love some feedback to see if anything has come to pass with her. She nailed my POI and knew the weekend was going to be different for him, and it was ! I was impressed. She also nailed contact , but the face to face contact didn’t happen but I’m hopeful for the final outcome. She’s super sweet and really took the time to connect before charging me

Can anyone else give me some info on her ? :)

anything