Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 291826 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2018, 04:12:44 PM »
Miss Ann is one of my favorites! (And Lily Oak)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2018, 06:23:00 PM »
Yes. She seems really confident and great and detailed but her predictions were wildly inaccurate.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2018, 06:30:16 PM »
Miss Ann is one of my favorites! (And Lily Oak)

I can’t bring myself to like Lily Oak. She is like soooo stingy  ::)

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2018, 06:36:53 PM »
Stingy? Like after the paid portion?
Someone else mentioned that I think lol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2018, 06:47:25 PM »
Stingy? Like after the paid portion?
Someone else mentioned that I think lol

Omg yes!!! Wouldn’t do any clarification or anything!!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2018, 07:09:56 PM »
I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having an issue with not getting notified when an advisor comes on when you have the notifications turned on? Not sure why it’s happening to me but for the past couple of weeks it has been with multiple advisors  >:(

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2018, 10:08:42 PM »
I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having an issue with not getting notified when an advisor comes on when you have the notifications turned on? Not sure why it’s happening to me but for the past couple of weeks it has been with multiple advisors  >:(
This has been happening to me as well. It's so annoying.

Offline whskers

« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »
This has been happening to me as well. It's so annoying.

Happened to me for past couple of months now.  Although.. helps with my psychic rehab department :)

ladya

« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2018, 02:10:32 AM »
Im confused on Rachel Marie I thought she was sugarcoated for people on here, but people still think she has an ability? What is her ability then if her outcome is wrong?

She didn’t work for several people on this board but she def has ability and works for a lot of people. She’s been highly accurate for me. You can look at the reviews on BW and several posts by others on this board. lot of people say predictions came to pass.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:28:26 AM by ladya »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2018, 03:07:51 AM »
Her reading actually lined up with Miss Ann for me. I prefer Miss Ann (just because her predictions have slowly started manifesting and I LOVE how she explains each card and applies it to the situation). I would say Rachel is more so an empath (she definitely read the feelings/situation correctly), and her prediction time line is in sync with Miss Ann.

I’m a little ticked though. My chat that saved with Rachel is no longer showing on my account and of course, customer service is of no help 🙄 Had I known it would randomly disappear, I would have copied it into a separate document to save on my laptop.

Uh oh. Has this happened to any others? Now I’m paranoid. Gotta go save them tomorrow.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2018, 10:15:41 PM »
AnyOne knows Matthew Fry?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2018, 10:22:55 PM »

Yes he’s good...pricey though

Offline Love-33

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2018, 10:23:49 PM »

Yes he’s good...pricey though

How good?

Offline texmex

« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2018, 07:19:33 AM »
I am new and came here after a breakup. So far I have read with the following heavy hitters -

Aries
Lady P
Miss Ann

and a host of others that are highly rated on Psychic Source, CP, Keen, etc. So far all but one psychic have called a reconciliation between now and as late as June. Is it a good thing that they're picking up the POI in great detail? Is it good they're calling the same outcome? The one thing I trust is my gut and it just seems to know that it isn't over yet. I felt this way with my ex-wife and she indeed came back. This one feels the same. The psychic that said no even said that if POI grows emotionally she will return; she just doubts she will.

What say you folks?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2018, 10:17:24 PM »
For everybody experiencing the thing where Bitwine won't text you when someone is available - I have had modestly better luck with emails lately. Just FYI.