Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 292446 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2018, 06:00:58 PM »
^
Miss Ann was decent

Has anyone Read with Leaona Graves?

Leaona Graves is just ok..it took her forever to get to the point, and I never walked away with a clear idea of the outcome.  She tends to kind of ask her own questions instead of what you want her to ask.  she's got an ability but it was like too convoluted of a reading for me....I tried her twice, and the second one sealed my opinion of her...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2018, 01:35:00 PM »
I tried Rune Mistress again today....asking about a job related issue...she seemed on point and like she was accurate...glad I gave her a second try  :D

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2018, 04:27:09 AM »
I read with ari.  She's OK.. Nothing to write home about and has an ego..no Idea why the other boards are so obsessed w her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2018, 04:53:55 PM »
I saw this on Miss Ann's FB today:

I won't be returning. Been reading with her since September and she made me believe something that's never going to happen. Her predictions never came to pass and yesterday I got a different reading from 3 weeks ago. Three weeks ago things are due to happen soon and yesterday I was told that there is a wait or whatever that I was on the back burner. I don't trust those readings anymore and it's best if I move on for good because all that was simply a fairy tale. Truth is in front of me.

Kind of a bummer to hear...she seems to get some details right, but I'm starting to think tarot is only good for the immediate future. 

From my own experience, there were times when things were going great with POI and I had a tarot reading and all positive cards came out .  I even had one reader say she's never seen such positive cards lol.  Then a few weeks later, things turned and the readings changed as well.

Meaning the cards can only pick up the current and the little things but overall picture and outcome, not really. 

Offline marciamia

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2018, 05:23:37 PM »
You know I’ve noticed this about miss ann....like it doesn’t matter what I’m asking about, there’s always an interpretation from her that’s kind of like “riding into the sunset, being playful and having fun together” and I’m just like “no, that’s not happening lol”

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2018, 05:26:24 PM »
You know I’ve noticed this about miss ann....like it doesn’t matter what I’m asking about, there’s always an interpretation from her that’s kind of like “riding into the sunset, being playful and having fun together” and I’m just like “no, that’s not happening lol”

I know...it seems she gives most realistic readings about the present, like if there are difficulties, but her outcomes always turn positive.  Or someone posted a few weeks ago that she read with her one week and she got an overall negative reading with a negative outcome and then she read with her again a few weeks later and the outcome was positive.  So it makes me not trust it anymore. 

Yea her outcome with me doesn't appear to be on track either....and i'm like who cares anymore.  But it is disappointing. 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2018, 06:14:14 PM »

I know...it seems she gives most realistic readings about the present, like if there are difficulties, but her outcomes always turn positive.  Or someone posted a few weeks ago that she read with her one week and she got an overall negative reading with a negative outcome and then she read with her again a few weeks later and the outcome was positive.  So it makes me not trust it anymore. 

Yea her outcome with me doesn't appear to be on track either....and i'm like who cares anymore.  But it is disappointing.

Agreed

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2018, 06:19:32 PM »
And since she says she has no sense of timing, then things can go on and on and she is never wrong, meaning you can wait ten years for the supposed "outcome" and it might never happen or get impatient and if you call her on it she might say well I have no sense of timing LOL.  It's such a waste of time, money and emotions honestly.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2018, 06:22:46 PM »
^^agreed. I think I’m done with that one  :-\

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2018, 06:26:09 PM »

The situation or Miss Ann?  LOL.  For my case, I think I'm done with both  :D :(

Offline marciamia

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2018, 06:26:46 PM »

The situation or Miss Ann?  LOL.  For my case, I think I'm done with both  :D :(

;D ;D  miss ann lol

candiednut

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2018, 06:27:47 PM »
I got the 2018 monthly forecast from Miss Ann, January's prediction didn't happen.

My prediction for the question I asked about my POI - well it kind of did happen but with another woman lol.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2018, 06:28:43 PM »
I got the 2018 monthly forecast from Miss Ann, January's prediction didn't happen.

My prediction for the question I asked about my POI - well it kind of did happen but with another woman lol.

hmm!  that's not uncommon with these "readings" or "psychics"   Sorry to hear.  :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 06:30:18 PM by sawthelight »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2018, 06:29:29 PM »
Anyone ever try Tarot Manhattan? If so, accuracy? Thoughts?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2018, 06:29:47 PM »

;D ;D  miss ann lol

Oh ok lol...well don't hang on to a hopeless situation either...you are worth more than that :))  But I feel time will reveal all we need to know.

anything