Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293246 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #705 on: September 20, 2019, 09:50:19 PM »
I reached out to Ari. I can't believe this. To COMPLIMENT her. Even tho at the time her predictions was not what I wanted to hear she ended up being right.  :-[ and she snapped at me "dont contact me I refuse to read for people like you" :-X . definitely do not recommend her

What was she right about? What was her predictions?

my ex not comeback

But isn’t that because of the feedback you posted about her?!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #706 on: September 21, 2019, 07:48:01 AM »
Did any of you ever read with Claudia Estelle May when she was on Bitwine? She wasn't on very often. She's phenomenal. I actually read with her outside of Bitwine first, via email, and then saw her on Bitwine and chatted with her there a couple of times. For some reason I can't find my transcripts from her, but I just read my emails from her from a few years ago and wowza! So accurate! She read a bunch of stuff for me relating to 2018 and 2019, particularly career, and nailed so much. She even got the month and year that I would start my current position, two years before it happened. She also saw that I would continue with my previous line of work while doing what I'm doing now. That's true, I contract very part-time doing that still because I didn't want to give it up completely. Leanne H. picked it up as well, but I had forgotten that Claudia had and it was waaayyyy before it happened. She was accurate about relationships for me too. Gosh, I loved her back then but she was never on and I was obsessed with immediate gratification readings back then so I had kind of forgotten about her. She is a lovely person! So very sweet and genuine. I don't even know if she still reads. If I recall, she's a full-time social worker and then has her own part-time business where she does in person readings. I think I'm going to email her and see if she's still doing email and Skype readings. I just wanted to check in see if anyone else here had any experience with her?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #707 on: September 21, 2019, 12:47:42 PM »
Did any of you ever read with Claudia Estelle May when she was on Bitwine? She wasn't on very often. She's phenomenal. I actually read with her outside of Bitwine first, via email, and then saw her on Bitwine and chatted with her there a couple of times. For some reason I can't find my transcripts from her, but I just read my emails from her from a few years ago and wowza! So accurate! She read a bunch of stuff for me relating to 2018 and 2019, particularly career, and nailed so much. She even got the month and year that I would start my current position, two years before it happened. She also saw that I would continue with my previous line of work while doing what I'm doing now. That's true, I contract very part-time doing that still because I didn't want to give it up completely. Leanne H. picked it up as well, but I had forgotten that Claudia had and it was waaayyyy before it happened. She was accurate about relationships for me too. Gosh, I loved her back then but she was never on and I was obsessed with immediate gratification readings back then so I had kind of forgotten about her. She is a lovely person! So very sweet and genuine. I don't even know if she still reads. If I recall, she's a full-time social worker and then has her own part-time business where she does in person readings. I think I'm going to email her and see if she's still doing email and Skype readings. I just wanted to check in see if anyone else here had any experience with her?

Never heard of here.  May be helpful to include a link to see if she is familiar for others thou.  Glad to see she was accurate for you.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #708 on: September 21, 2019, 03:36:35 PM »
This is what I found:
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/286011-claudia_may
https://m.facebook.com/claudiamayhealing/

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #709 on: September 22, 2019, 01:17:24 AM »
She doesn't seem to be active recently on either site.  Her reviews look good too.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #710 on: September 22, 2019, 06:34:03 AM »
Yes, that's her. Thanks for providing links @marciamia. She used to have a brunette pic on Bitwine.   @love, yes I always felt she was always very good, but I didn't realize just how good until I read back and saw how accurate her predictions were. I just looked at her Bitwine reviews and saw that she picked up initials or names. True. At least initials anyway - she picked up two that were relevant for me. I can't believe I forgot about her until yesterday.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #711 on: September 22, 2019, 05:23:28 PM »
She has prices on her wordpress site.
https://claudiasenses.wordpress.com/order-readings/order-readings

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #712 on: September 22, 2019, 08:29:23 PM »
She has prices on her wordpress site.
https://claudiasenses.wordpress.com/order-readings/order-readings

Thanks for posting it hornet.

Offline Love2lovenj