Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 289614 times)

Offline mayflower

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #645 on: April 20, 2019, 07:32:27 PM »
Any updates on angel readings? She does get specifics and present right. But what about future predictions? Any luck with that?
She has a vision to see circumstance that it was very weird and i don’t think tarot can know this. She said pls be aware someone from the past will call you and she said not sure whether he is friend or ex-lover but i will be surprised on that and guesd what i got the call from the man i did not contact for long. She stopped for reading about career but she was correct about environment like she was there in the room how staffs they were working.

josh34

« Reply #646 on: April 20, 2019, 07:52:36 PM »
Any updates on angel readings? She does get specifics and present right. But what about future predictions? Any luck with that?
She has a vision to see circumstance that it was very weird and i don’t think tarot can know this. She said pls be aware someone from the past will call you and she said not sure whether he is friend or ex-lover but i will be surprised on that and guesd what i got the call from the man i did not contact for long. She stopped for reading about career but she was correct about environment like she was there in the room how staffs they were working.

thats what i was saying a litle earlier! She brings super specifics up that she couldnt know from cards. Its crazy! Shes amazing! Shes also so kind. Love her. Shes so empathetic and understanding of others and watns teh best for them.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #647 on: April 20, 2019, 11:04:45 PM »
I spoke to Angel Readings and she seems really good

Offline persephone

« Reply #648 on: April 20, 2019, 11:10:29 PM »
Have any of her predictions came to pass for anyone ?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #649 on: April 20, 2019, 11:13:12 PM »
Have any of her predictions came to pass for anyone ?

I only spoke to her yesterday, so not yet

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #650 on: April 21, 2019, 01:01:08 AM »
She really is good! I always love talking to her.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #651 on: April 21, 2019, 02:00:53 AM »

@Sweetsydney2000 was she able to give you validations?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #652 on: April 21, 2019, 02:22:05 AM »
she can definitely validate but cant speak for her predictions.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #653 on: April 21, 2019, 02:42:20 AM »
she can definitely validate but cant speak for her predictions.

Thanks wishes!

Offline persephone

« Reply #654 on: April 21, 2019, 03:22:24 AM »
She really is good! I always love talking to her.

Angel Readings is a sweetheart. I hope the predictions she made for everyone to become true.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #655 on: April 21, 2019, 03:47:14 AM »

thats what i was saying a litle earlier! She brings super specifics up that she couldnt know from cards. Its crazy! Shes amazing! Shes also so kind. Love her. Shes so empathetic and understanding of others and watns teh best for them.
Exactly! There was the time i feel depressed so i talked with many psychics almost every weeks. You know what she said your prediction will be delayed because of the thing i did! At that time she did not charge me any cent and she said if you stop for doing this, he will contact me in Feb and again on and off in April.
All the things she said become true. She is very kind and ethical psychic. She told me to wait for 3-4 weeks before reaching to any psychics. She said this could affect to POI and made him not take any action.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #656 on: April 21, 2019, 03:51:22 AM »

@Sweetsydney2000 was she able to give you validations?

I just reread the reading. Nothing really concrete, no.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #657 on: May 25, 2019, 02:21:58 AM »
Angel Readings told me that one of my son’s friends is in danger. She even mentioned the name of that person, but my son denies that he knows any person with that name. I am confused which to believe. Does anyone have Angel Readings mention similar things?

Offline persephone

« Reply #658 on: May 25, 2019, 03:47:08 AM »
Yes, she told me something similar about a 3rd person, but I don’t think it was true.
Just go with your gut feeling. I learned the hard way not to believe everything these people told me.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:49:51 AM by persephone »

Offline happyk

« Reply #659 on: May 25, 2019, 05:19:11 AM »
Angel Readings told me that one of my son’s friends is in danger. She even mentioned the name of that person, but my son denies that he knows any person with that name. I am confused which to believe. Does anyone have Angel Readings mention similar things?

Tread softly. You can't believe everything they say. I don't think it's ethical for them to name someone as a source of danger or being in danger when we know they're not even 50% accurate.

anything