Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 291839 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #450 on: December 05, 2018, 04:44:44 PM »
Has anyone read with divine_love_destiny ?  I've read with them i believe 2x and was wondering what anyone else's experience has been. 

Offline contraband

« Reply #451 on: December 06, 2018, 05:45:04 AM »
Has anyone read with divine_love_destiny ?  I've read with them i believe 2x and was wondering what anyone else's experience has been.

Read with her a few years back, totally off and fairytale reading
Nothing panned out

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2018, 02:50:39 PM »
I tried Aria Milas and she seemed to be very accurate about my POI and my situation. She made a prediction for contact to come before the end of the month so we'll see how that goes

Did you hear from your POI?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2018, 04:14:02 PM »
Anyone used Zella tarot ?

Seemed to pick up a lot about certain things in my life right now. Reviews seen good - says she’s a new reader but reviews say they’ve read with her for years .

Waiting for prediction to occur over weekend

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2018, 04:18:27 PM »
Anyone used Zella tarot ?

Seemed to pick up a lot about certain things in my life right now. Reviews seen good - says she’s a new reader but reviews say they’ve read with her for years .

Waiting for prediction to occur over weekend

I haven't but please keep us posted if her predictions pan out for you.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #455 on: December 14, 2018, 06:59:19 PM »
I've read with her also 2x and prediction of contact was pushed  back to before the end of the year.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2018, 07:08:39 PM »
I’ve read with her but her prediction isn’t till the end of the year. Frankly what she said could have applied to anyone. Time will tell.

I’ve read with Lookout. I won’t know for a while how accurate she really is

Update: her outcome might be correct but a situation I read on with her, the opposite happened

Wait so she was wrong?  Or the outcome was right just not how she predicted?  Sorry just want to make sure i got it right.

Lookout was wrong on outcome but she was good at current situation when i read with her 2months ago.i did tell her she was wrong and she relooked at my situation but im not holding my breath.

I just read with Lookout - she was really nice, I just don’t know if it was too fairytaley because there wasn’t anything specific mentioned to confirm connection. Anyone else have experiences with her to share?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #457 on: December 29, 2018, 04:48:36 PM »
Bitwine now has a $10 minimum. Bummed because I only spend about $5 after the approval anywho.
I had a reading yesterday, but I'll post if what he says happens. This reader actually said the same thing that Nicole Loves said from Keen and I only spoke to her for three minutes. I hung up on her because I didn't believe it and now this guy picks up on the same thing. I will definitely revisit her if the prediction happens.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #458 on: December 29, 2018, 06:47:50 PM »
Who did you read with?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #459 on: December 30, 2018, 12:32:16 PM »
I tried some reader called Tuesday Tarot and was extremely impressed. She picked up so much accurate stuff, nothing generic at all. It doesn’t appear she goes on much though.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #460 on: December 30, 2018, 01:23:48 PM »
Oh i read with her 2x first time was over a year ago.  Yes she isn't on much.  I'm going to reread my transcript for the last reading.  I know the first time she was right about contact.

Updayr: my 2nd read was july 2017 amd she was way off.  Nothing she predicted happen for me unfortunately.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:40:25 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #461 on: December 30, 2018, 02:07:34 PM »
Oh i read with her 2x first time was over a year ago.  Yes she isn't on much.  I'm going to reread my transcript for the last reading.  I know the first time she was right about contact.

Updayr: my 2nd read was july 2017 amd she was way off.  Nothing she predicted happen for me unfortunately.

Oh man...has anyone worked for you?  Have you ever tried magicsong, she’s been right for me for the most part.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #462 on: December 30, 2018, 02:53:26 PM »
Never tried her.  I've had people be right on somethings but still waiting on the big ones to come thru.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2019, 04:51:42 PM »
Bump for GodlyGodMate

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #464 on: January 31, 2019, 03:38:47 AM »

Oh man...has anyone worked for you?  Have you ever tried magicsong, she’s been right for me for the most part.

Magic song lowered her rates and I got her half off deal. She seems pretty nice.  Not the best reading but if her prediction passes tomorrow i will let you know.

anything