Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293191 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 11:20:01 AM »
I have had a reading with Miss Ann but it is a future love reading so I can't actually tell if it is accurate.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2018, 07:29:05 PM »
Anyone read with Mystic Lady Jayde? If so, how was she?
http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/40927-mysticladyjayde
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 07:30:41 PM by marciamia »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2018, 08:40:10 PM »
Anyone read with Beverley Ann? http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/273611-beverley

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2018, 09:08:37 PM »
I have to say this reader was excellent

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/390710-vickistars?feedback=true&filter=1#show_review

Honest and won’t feed you bs. I reread an older transcript and she was right.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2018, 03:39:21 AM »
Has anyone read with Rune Mistress? (http://bitwine.com/psychics/363391-melodye)

I read with her once a year ago and I thought she was so ethical, she is a rune reader (diviner), not a psychic or intuitive, doesn't channel messages or have guides, she just understands how to cast runes as a divination tool. And she basically said runes are mostly for reading short-term outcomes and that she didn't see any movement in the next year, and wished me luck. She was right of course and I appreciate that she didn't tell me "oh two months" like some people do to try to keep you calling back when nothing happens.

I read with her again earlier this evening and at this point, it's still a ways off, but she was able to divine an outcome, so it was on my mind.

Curious for other experiences if anyone has any.

Offline njlady

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2018, 02:46:16 PM »
Do you get a callback on Bitwine?  How does it work?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2018, 03:01:45 PM »
Has anyone read with Rune Mistress? (http://bitwine.com/psychics/363391-melodye)

I read with her once a year ago and I thought she was so ethical, she is a rune reader (diviner), not a psychic or intuitive, doesn't channel messages or have guides, she just understands how to cast runes as a divination tool. And she basically said runes are mostly for reading short-term outcomes and that she didn't see any movement in the next year, and wished me luck. She was right of course and I appreciate that she didn't tell me "oh two months" like some people do to try to keep you calling back when nothing happens.

I read with her again earlier this evening and at this point, it's still a ways off, but she was able to divine an outcome, so it was on my mind.

I tried her a while back, she was just ok...nothing groundbreaking for me, at least.  She did seem like a nice person though.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2018, 03:39:32 PM »

I tried her a while back, she was just ok...nothing groundbreaking for me, at least.  She did seem like a nice person though.

Yes not really the kind of reading where you get a ton of details but she was fast, and very clear, nothing wishy-washy about her predictions. Some people can talk you around in circles but she was to the point and quick which I appreciated. Did anything come to pass for you from her?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 03:40:39 PM »

chat only on bitwine...I'm pretty sure anyway.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2018, 03:53:35 PM »

Yes not really the kind of reading where you get a ton of details but she was fast, and very clear, nothing wishy-washy about her predictions. Some people can talk you around in circles but she was to the point and quick which I appreciated. Did anything come to pass for you from her?

hmmm, maybe she didn't connect with me. She seemed very general, there wasn't anything that made me thing wow she's got it...something like he wants to get to know you better, but he's known me for a longgg time so.  LOL. 

Offline Kate

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2018, 05:37:47 PM »

No call backs.  You can ask for the platform to notify you when an advisor is available/online. However, if you really want to talk to a popular advisor, I suggest you hover and refresh the page until you get a chance to jump in.

Once you have connected - when it is time for payment - the screen will open a link to your paypal login and charge you a set amount (for so many mins) - you log into paypal, authorise the payment, and then you are taken back to the chat page to continue...

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2018, 06:08:51 PM »
Has anyone read with Carla Curlee on Bitwine? Very nice lady. I just don't know what to make of her predictions...She was very sweet in messaging me after the reading to elaborate. Anyone have any experience with her?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2018, 10:05:51 PM »
Tried this reader today

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/325611-readingsbyjanet?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Wow she was on point and accurate. I usually stay away from anyone with soulmate in the title lol but glad I tried her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2018, 10:22:42 PM »
She was very specific about things I knew to be true....

Offline helloworld

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2018, 02:35:38 AM »

Anyone know mondez durden comes on?

Typically in the afternoons EST. Message him and ask him, he's good with responding but don't expect predictions from him. He's a good psychoanalyst but if you're looking for more, he's not it.