Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 289553 times)

Offline SabReeves

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2018, 03:59:47 AM »
anyone tried earthangelelizabeth? So I've chatted with her once and she seems pretty right about the POI and our situation. didn't really need a prediction so not sure about it. Anyone read with her? she is pretty cheap and available ALL the time. LOL

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #421 on: October 21, 2018, 06:58:54 PM »

Is there a reason you quoted me ? Lol

I have read with her twice . Second time was because timings didn’t occur but the rest of the stuff happened and for some reason I trust her. She’s very ethical and didn’t charge me the second time because she wasn’t 100% sure of things. But again, like you , she knew things that only I did and I’ve confirmed some stuff with him .

I read with her about two weeks ago. She gave me a contact date of last week that didn't pass, she said things that connected but overall it was very positive read.. so I don't know what to think.

Has no one else read with Sara Linn? I would love some feedback to see if anything has come to pass with her. She nailed my POI and knew the weekend was going to be different for him, and it was ! I was impressed. She also nailed contact , but the face to face contact didn’t happen but I’m hopeful for the final outcome. She’s super sweet and really took the time to connect before charging me

Can anyone else give me some info on her ? :)

I also read with her only once back in Feb., and she knew about intimate things that only poi and I knew, and was able to nail his career goals that I was later able to confirm with poi. She gave me timeframe of May/June, which I believe have already come to pass partially because May/June/July were when poi and I started having more consistent communication, and she knew about the problems/obstacles in our relationship without any information.
However, I was not able to catch her again since Feb., as I don't think she's even on these days.. I really hope to read with her again.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #422 on: October 21, 2018, 07:14:17 PM »
i hate when that happens. one is accurate and prediction comes to pass and they never are heard from again

Paulina93

« Reply #423 on: October 21, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »

Is there a reason you quoted me ? Lol

Sorry I quoted and responded with my sara linn expereince, but for some reason it did not post. I read with her about two weeks ago, and things she said resonated with me. The predication she said didn't pass in the time frame of last week, and the reading was overall very positive so i'm not sure what to think.

I have read with her twice . Second time was because timings didn’t occur but the rest of the stuff happened and for some reason I trust her. She’s very ethical and didn’t charge me the second time because she wasn’t 100% sure of things. But again, like you , she knew things that only I did and I’ve confirmed some stuff with him .

I read with her about two weeks ago. She gave me a contact date of last week that didn't pass, she said things that connected but overall it was very positive read.. so I don't know what to think.

Has no one else read with Sara Linn? I would love some feedback to see if anything has come to pass with her. She nailed my POI and knew the weekend was going to be different for him, and it was ! I was impressed. She also nailed contact , but the face to face contact didn’t happen but I’m hopeful for the final outcome. She’s super sweet and really took the time to connect before charging me

Can anyone else give me some info on her ? :)

I also read with her only once back in Feb., and she knew about intimate things that only poi and I knew, and was able to nail his career goals that I was later able to confirm with poi. She gave me timeframe of May/June, which I believe have already come to pass partially because May/June/July were when poi and I started having more consistent communication, and she knew about the problems/obstacles in our relationship without any information.
However, I was not able to catch her again since Feb., as I don't think she's even on these days.. I really hope to read with her again.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #424 on: October 22, 2018, 12:16:30 AM »
My stuff hasn’t passed for her either in the timeframe either :(

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #425 on: November 15, 2018, 07:24:59 PM »
be aware of estrella3 and aqua marine
i tried to get a reading with them, but they charged me after the intro was over then when i tried to pay they blocked me after the pay went through... so disappointing,

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #426 on: November 16, 2018, 02:17:34 PM »
Estrella3 did the same thing to me.  I don't get it.  The readers should have to give the client at least a reason why they do that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #427 on: November 18, 2018, 06:25:31 PM »
Has anyone read with Hayley Daniels, Lookout Mountain Medium or Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)? If so what did you think? Were they accurate?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #428 on: November 18, 2018, 08:09:50 PM »
I’ve read with Lookout. I won’t know for a while how accurate she really is

Update: her outcome might be correct but a situation I read on with her, the opposite happened
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 07:52:56 PM by mignnone »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #429 on: November 18, 2018, 08:25:06 PM »
I've read with her too and her predictions seems realistic.  If i hear from my poi this month than she will be right for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #430 on: November 23, 2018, 10:02:54 AM »
I posted on her own thread too, but I really liked KnowingAngel who was recommended to me via a user on here. She didn't amaze me with info, but what she said was spot on and it was the most realistic of the 50+ readers I've spoken to this year. She uses colours in her reading and what I like is she meditates and writes up notes before your reading, so it's pretty cool she came up with lots of info before even connecting with your voice. I know she hasn't been so hot on the future predictions, but her present and "will someone really change?", is good.

Someone also recommended Jazmin (although I haven't tried her)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 10:04:41 AM by star1 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #431 on: November 23, 2018, 05:29:08 PM »
Has anyone read with Hayley Daniels, Lookout Mountain Medium or Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)? If so what did you think? Were they accurate?

I read with lookout and damn it took her ages to respond to one question. But then she does specify that she types long messages. She was right about the current which frankly anyone can get :))lol as far as predictions go, won’t know until the end of next year. And frankly, prediction coming to pass is all the matters to me. Time will tell.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #432 on: November 23, 2018, 07:06:46 PM »
I agree.  All i want is some to be spot on what's going to happen.  Its great if they can pin point what caused the situation but dang it tell me when something will happen and be specific. Smh

Offline star1

« Reply #433 on: November 23, 2018, 07:15:41 PM »
I agree.  All i want is some to be spot on what's going to happen.  Its great if they can pin point what caused the situation but dang it tell me when something will happen and be specific. Smh

I know the feeling, it's frustrating when nothing happens.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #434 on: November 25, 2018, 11:34:02 PM »
Anyone ever try this dude: Dr.Lucas Delvecchio
http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/420302-psychic_lucas
You can get his platinum sessions for the entire month for only $1,000