Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 291362 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #405 on: August 17, 2018, 09:31:51 AM »
Has anyone read with Divine_love_destiny? How was it?

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #406 on: August 17, 2018, 09:51:23 AM »
Terrible! No connection what so ever. At the time I asked for a reading about my ex, gave the details and the psychic was calling my ex a woman. The last time I checked i was involved with a guy lol........
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:17:08 AM by Lady_C »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #407 on: August 17, 2018, 10:12:53 AM »
Has anyone read with Divine_love_destiny? How was it?

Fairy tale reader ...don't even waste ya time. She's fake

Offline iamvee

« Reply #408 on: August 20, 2018, 03:55:21 AM »
Has anyone ever tried adviser Isabel on bitwine?

Offline nancy

« Reply #409 on: August 23, 2018, 02:49:18 PM »
Anyone read with Advisor Rhiannon on Bitwine?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #410 on: August 23, 2018, 11:35:44 PM »

Me!

Tarot reading - nothing came true so far for contact predictions and face to face meet.

I read with her back in May and she said end of June ... it’s now nearly September lol.

I steer clear of tarot usually just because I find it doesn’t work for me, or I just don’t understand it well enough -

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #411 on: August 24, 2018, 12:49:41 AM »

Tried her last year, nothing came true.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #412 on: August 24, 2018, 06:58:44 AM »

Predictions were too broad like next couple of months. A few weeks

This was last month so it’s haes to call.

Other details are also hard to call if they were on point or good guesses.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #413 on: August 24, 2018, 05:17:12 PM »
I just tried Lee Loo on BW, and man was she off!  She said literally the opposite of what is going on with my current POI, it was so off, I just disconnected chat immediately.  I heard she was so good, so I was really surprised!  I literally know my POI was having major work issues, and the first thing she said is how content he is with his finances/work.  I was like what???

ETA: I just realized I read with her on my past POI, and totally forgot how wrong she was.  UGH, I think that's a sign I need to lay off readings! LMAO  smh  I literally had no recollection of reading with her  :o
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 06:33:39 PM by sawthelight »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #414 on: August 24, 2018, 07:49:17 PM »
I just tried Lee Loo on BW, and man was she off!  She said literally the opposite of what is going on with my current POI, it was so off, I just disconnected chat immediately.  I heard she was so good, so I was really surprised!  I literally know my POI was having major work issues, and the first thing she said is how content he is with his finances/work.  I was like what???

ETA: I just realized I read with her on my past POI, and totally forgot how wrong she was.  UGH, I think that's a sign I need to lay off readings! LMAO  smh  I literally had no recollection of reading with her  :o

I read with her three times too and she was completely wrong for me as well.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #415 on: August 24, 2018, 09:00:23 PM »

Did she get major details wrong for you too ?  I was kind of surprised that she was so off...one of the last things my POI told me before he went quiet was how pissed he was about work stuff going on....and then she says how content he is with that.

I read some great and horrible reviews about her in the other forums too...so I guess she’s hit or miss but it almost felt like she was making shit up lol.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #416 on: August 26, 2018, 04:58:48 AM »

Did she get major details wrong for you too ?  I was kind of surprised that she was so off...one of the last things my POI told me before he went quiet was how pissed he was about work stuff going on....and then she says how content he is with that.

I read some great and horrible reviews about her in the other forums too...so I guess she’s hit or miss but it almost felt like she was making shit up lol.

Not good for me either, no hits

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #417 on: August 26, 2018, 01:25:41 PM »

Not good for me either, no hits

Ugh she’s just awful. I kind of feel like she was telling me awful things just to hurt me....it was so off base.

Offline dfalcone1

« Reply #418 on: August 29, 2018, 05:15:15 AM »
the bitwin site looks a bit out of date or shady no? is it really all that good? anyone i should try out?

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #419 on: October 07, 2018, 05:28:29 PM »
i tried raymond on bitwine, he tried to sell me reiki work for most of our chat. kinda mad.
anyone else try him?

anything