Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 289548 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #285 on: May 07, 2018, 02:36:42 AM »
I have to say that she was really good especially at picking up was on people’s minds.  She is extremely friendly and open to any and all questions you may have and non judging.  Since a lot of us have read with the same people, but with different outcomes, I wanted to know how someone else’s reading went with her.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #286 on: May 07, 2018, 03:05:16 AM »
I have to say that she was really good especially at picking up was on people’s minds.  She is extremely friendly and open to any and all questions you may have and non judging.  Since a lot of us have read with the same people, but with different outcomes, I wanted to know how someone else’s reading went with her.

How was her predictions

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #287 on: May 07, 2018, 10:07:33 AM »
I usually don’t ask for any.  She told me that I may not be at my job long, but that’s because I asked her about it. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #288 on: May 09, 2018, 07:48:26 PM »
So right before I went on a break for May (still holding strong), I had a reading with a new reader on Bitwine, Brilliance In Sight. She is a little pricey but I really felt that she was a great reader. No fairy tales and yet very kind and wise, she also was really super accurate and by that I mean she read me, and the other people I was asking about like a book, I can validate the things she picked up about their personalities and the situation I was reading about was very accurate. She was not wham bam thank you ma'am though so I would say a reading with her will require more of an investment, if you are looking to spend $20 I think you might be disappointed simply because the way she reads is more of a conversation. I don't mean that she asks questions, I don't think she asked me any, more that she just has a lot of things to say and wants you to understand more than just the surface she also looks into what's behind it. She gave me a positive but realistic reading with a non-fairy tale timeframe and I will read with her again.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/60591-brilliance_in_sight

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #289 on: May 09, 2018, 07:52:00 PM »
So right before I went on a break for May (still holding strong), I had a reading with a new reader on Bitwine, Brilliance In Sight. She is a little pricey but I really felt that she was a great reader. No fairy tales and yet very kind and wise, she also was really super accurate and by that I mean she read me, and the other people I was asking about like a book, I can validate the things she picked up about their personalities and the situation I was reading about was very accurate. She was not wham bam thank you ma'am though so I would say a reading with her will require more of an investment, if you are looking to spend $20 I think you might be disappointed simply because the way she reads is more of a conversation. I don't mean that she asks questions, I don't think she asked me any, more that she just has a lot of things to say and wants you to understand more than just the surface she also looks into what's behind it. She gave me a positive but realistic reading with a non-fairy tale timeframe and I will read with her again.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/60591-brilliance_in_sight

I remember trying her and I don't think she was able to connect with me....I've heard she's good though.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #290 on: May 09, 2018, 08:53:58 PM »
Maybe try again? I was pretty impressed with her. She also ended up going several minutes over my time to wrap up thoughts, which I thought was very nice.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:55:08 PM by journalmuse »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #291 on: May 09, 2018, 11:41:47 PM »
Anyone ever try Hecate Moon?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #292 on: May 10, 2018, 02:16:30 PM »
Anyone read with Carla Curlee on Bitwine?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #293 on: May 10, 2018, 02:26:06 PM »
noticed this scammer:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/280011-psychic__love?feedback=true#feedback

Angelic Guide a/k/a Barbara Moore, or whoever this scammer is, has lost her "top advisor" status...someone outed her in the FB too.

Now it seems lots of "unregistered" people are leaving glowing feedbacks to probably put her/him back on top advisor status...what a fraud!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #294 on: May 10, 2018, 02:34:43 PM »
How do you get top advisor? I always figured they just paid for it to be featured

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #295 on: May 10, 2018, 02:38:27 PM »
How do you get top advisor? I always figured they just paid for it to be featured

hmm, good question, i just assumed it was based on positive FB...but i could be wrong.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #296 on: May 10, 2018, 02:42:15 PM »
noticed this scammer:

Angelic Guide a/k/a Barbara Moore, or whoever this scammer is, has lost her "top advisor" status...someone outed her in the FB too.

Now it seems lots of "unregistered" people are leaving glowing feedbacks to probably put her/him back on top advisor status...what a fraud!

Myself and some other ppl have outted her months ago on here n i have seen her feedback removed. She changes her pics and her name alot to catfish ppl into thinking shes psychic.   I recently reported a advisor for asking for the last name of me n my poi and personal info after i left a review some days ago. Love psychic amanda wanted to give me a "ritual" to change circumstances. I told her off and she been harrassing me ever since about it via email to change my review for different bribes.  My poi just reached out last two days randomly begging to talk so in reality i didnt need to seek a psychic i needed to have more patience. Thats my problem. I really hate most of bitwine. The fraud rate is crazy just like keen

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #297 on: May 10, 2018, 03:00:06 PM »
noticed this scammer:

Myself and some other ppl have outted her months ago on here n i have seen her feedback removed. She changes her pics and her name alot to catfish ppl into thinking shes psychic.   I recently reported a advisor for asking for the last name of me n my poi and personal info after i left a review some days ago. Love psychic amanda wanted to give me a "ritual" to change circumstances. I told her off and she been harrassing me ever since about it via email to change my review for different bribes.  My poi just reached out last two days randomly begging to talk so in reality i didnt need to seek a psychic i needed to have more patience. Thats my problem. I really hate most of bitwine. The fraud rate is crazy just like keen

yes, i was one that noticed that a while back and I think another member confirmed she/he was a fraud. what a shame. 

candiednut

« Reply #298 on: May 10, 2018, 03:10:47 PM »
noticed this scammer:

Congrats!!! DId anyone predict this with the correct timeline?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #299 on: May 10, 2018, 03:16:03 PM »
Im actually lookn at my notes now. Sansanvi events have been happening for me the most which is wat i can remember off hand. I never had contact issues so i need more time to see wat he does to determine who right n wrong.