Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 291425 times)

Offline helloworld

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #195 on: March 23, 2018, 03:13:58 PM »
I have to recommend lily oak several career and financial predictions have come to pass from her-timing included. Relationship predictions are still pending but she is definitely talented.

I tried her last year, for a relationship issue, she was wrong for me, unfortunately.

I tried her a few days ago and she was really off the mark.

I read with her last year. She was in line with Miss Ann and a lot others regarding a relationship. Neither of their predictions manifested.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #196 on: March 23, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »
FYI: Runes Mistress received like 2 negative reviews, one was left yesterday, and had them removed.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #197 on: March 23, 2018, 05:12:09 PM »
FYI: Runes Mistress received like 2 negative reviews, one was left yesterday, and had them removed.

I did see those...but to be honest, that person seemed like a total whacko.  I don't blame her for having them removed.  They seemed like the type that got bad news and took it out on the reader. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 05:20:04 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #198 on: March 23, 2018, 07:31:17 PM »

I know the person who left 1 review and when i asked them why...it was said that rune mistress guessed the reading and wasnt accurate, when she was told this she didnt like it and refused to refund. So that review was left i guess out of anger. Idk. But i do know for a fact there are ppl on bitwine who have read for me n failed at being accurate (magicsong) and when i left a review without being insulting it was removed. She even argued with me on public forum about it. Im iffy about ppl with no bad reviews or only ones from years ago. But then again all these sites are a gamble. Everyone doesnt connect with everyone

Offline Love-33

« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2018, 10:52:59 PM »
Yeah lily oak was so wrong for me too, timing included (regarding relationship). Miss Ann too

Offline bstalling

« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2018, 11:16:17 PM »

I know the person who left 1 review and when i asked them why...it was said that rune mistress guessed the reading and wasnt accurate, when she was told this she didnt like it and refused to refund. So that review was left i guess out of anger. Idk. But i do know for a fact there are ppl on bitwine who have read for me n failed at being accurate (magicsong) and when i left a review without being insulting it was removed. She even argued with me on public forum about it. Im iffy about ppl with no bad reviews or only ones from years ago. But then again all these sites are a gamble. Everyone doesnt connect with everyone

What was magicsong wrong about? just curious since she said she argued with you

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #201 on: March 24, 2018, 12:00:51 AM »
I actually think magicsong was right for me. She is a very realistic no BS reader so...

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #202 on: March 24, 2018, 02:31:55 AM »

This was back in October or Nov. It was my 1st reading with her. She told me my relationship was over n my bf will not return to reconsile because he is over me. I left the reading thinking i found someone who could give me raw truth. Literally the very next day my bf was calling constantly trying to apologize and wanting to meet to talk. We got togther again n still togther now, months later. When i told her this the next day after my read she was very rude maybe she think i was trying to scam a free read. I changed my review and she refused a refund. Also ignored my emails. When i went to the forum to ask how is it possible readers get reviews deleted (i was new on bitwine back then) within 5 min she replied on that thread telling me she wont refund and telling my reading on public forum. I took screen shots as we were goin back n forth. I sent it to customer service. She deleted my review n i was refunded afterwards. She is another one who lurks on forum. I wasnt even blaming her or insulting her, i simply told her the opposite is happening. She started to wish negative things on my relationship saying we wont last etc. It was a headache. Soon as u a honest in reviews they try to goto war. Again everyone isnt for everybody and its possible she didnt connect or she coulda cold read me. Still no reason for that treatment

Offline bstalling

« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2018, 04:42:22 AM »

This was back in October or Nov. It was my 1st reading with her. She told me my relationship was over n my bf will not return to reconsile because he is over me. I left the reading thinking i found someone who could give me raw truth. Literally the very next day my bf was calling constantly trying to apologize and wanting to meet to talk. We got togther again n still togther now, months later. When i told her this the next day after my read she was very rude maybe she think i was trying to scam a free read. I changed my review and she refused a refund. Also ignored my emails. When i went to the forum to ask how is it possible readers get reviews deleted (i was new on bitwine back then) within 5 min she replied on that thread telling me she wont refund and telling my reading on public forum. I took screen shots as we were goin back n forth. I sent it to customer service. She deleted my review n i was refunded afterwards. She is another one who lurks on forum. I wasnt even blaming her or insulting her, i simply told her the opposite is happening. She started to wish negative things on my relationship saying we wont last etc. It was a headache. Soon as u a honest in reviews they try to goto war. Again everyone isnt for everybody and its possible she didnt connect or she coulda cold read me. Still no reason for that treatment

Its this behavior that shows the professionalism and character of readers. Shes gifted, but onyl at seeing patterns of behavior. That person may not behave that way towards you. And she adds in her own stuff. Another example of how readers hate being told they are wrong. How can they ever improve?!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2018, 07:45:27 AM »
I actually think magicsong was right for me. She is a very realistic no BS reader so...

Lol no, she is not even psychic! I used to read with her last year about an other POI and she was wrong on all points. If she's right about something it's cos she had a good guess

Offline bstalling

« Reply #205 on: March 24, 2018, 07:54:41 AM »

Lol no, she is not even psychic! I used to read with her last year about an other POI and she was wrong on all points. If she's right about something it's cos she had a good guess

I think shes more of an empath/pattern pointer outer. Shes good at that, but she dosent know what will happen or the future in general.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #206 on: March 24, 2018, 10:46:57 AM »

I think shes more of an empath/pattern pointer outer. Shes good at that, but she dosent know what will happen or the future in general.

In this case we should all sign up to be empath readers 😂 Seriously... we all are somehow empaths it's not a special gift

Offline texmex

« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2018, 04:11:12 AM »
Natashanyc -

What is healing powers name on bitwine? Can't seem to find.

Read with Mondez Durden today and was blown away. With just my name and POI's name, he proceeded to nail the situation, energy, and details. One of the best and most accurate reads from a gem of a person.

Sansanvi is next up on my list.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2018, 07:06:44 AM »
Natashanyc -

What is healing powers name on bitwine? Can't seem to find.

Read with Mondez Durden today and was blown away. With just my name and POI's name, he proceeded to nail the situation, energy, and details. One of the best and most accurate reads from a gem of a person.

Sansanvi is next up on my list.

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/384574-dr_lisa?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Yea hes incredible....sansanvi is pricey but i love how good she is. Its undescribable lol Mondez doesnt do predictions but i wish he did lol who do u usually like on bitwine? And thnks for trusting me to try my favs. 😊 i like healing powers timing, but i much rather sansanvi. I dont have too many favs but kisha has been out celebrating her bday so i had to get insight on my current life else where lol
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:49:00 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline helloworld

« Reply #209 on: March 25, 2018, 01:51:12 PM »

Mondez has been one of the very few accurate readers for me too.