Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 289557 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Bitwine
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 02:33:19 PM »
I never read with her, but you aren't the first person to say she has flipped and said she us never wrong. Maybe she is good, but not everyone will connect, and it's preposterous to think so AND act crazy when someone points it out.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 07:31:32 PM »
I know this is gonna sound kinda mean, but I noticed there are a lot of Keen rejects on Bitwine. Meaning, readers who have a lot of unfavorable feedback on Keen. Anyway, just an observation. I'm going to be updating my tally sometime today but I will state in this thread that I will not read with Bitwine again. I believe I wrote this on another thread as well but I am convinced that some readers are in cahoots with one another and share transcripts, and it is a fact that the readers have access to transcripts of their readings. I know that many readers keep notes, but just in general I think Bitwine poses too large a margin for error and I'm no longer giving them my money.

Offline Zee

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 07:51:37 PM »
I read on some other thread that Keen readers share their notes to or have notes on their clients, idk, so how is Bw any different?  I would think all the sites to some degree operate the same way.

Offline glinda

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 12:37:37 AM »
All the sites are the same.  It's a question of finding the good ones.  And by good ones I mean ones with a gift.  Because even the good ones are wrong often.   And sometimes it's because we're asking the same questions over and over.  And sometimes it's because we took a different path.  And sometimes it's because we're just not meant to know the outcome.  I even think that we get the wrong information on purpose sometimes to teach us a lesson.  It's so frustrating because you just don't know which is which.  Only time will tell.

But yeah, Bitwine is no different.  I like it personally because as it's a new service the rates are low as they try to build up their business. 

Offline Zee

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 01:34:35 AM »
Yeah, but sometimes the rates are too low .50 to .79 cents a minute?  It becomes questionable if it's less than a dollar.  I also look at how many people have called a particular reader and how many negative reviews they have over a certain time frame, plus what the negative review entailed (I disagree when people rate the psychic low because of the chat platform crashing).  They can't help this any more than the caller can. I even look at the dates to see if the reader has gotten any recent calls too. 

Offline glinda

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 07:52:20 PM »
Bitwine Update. 

Jamey gave me some "tough love" advice back in June.  Said I wouldn't hear from my ex unless I let go.  But if I started working on really letting go I would hear from him in September.  I did let go early September (starting liking someone else) and lo and behold the Ex makes contact.   She really does give excellent advice and it looks like the rest of her predictions are on track.   

Aboutagirl also predicted the contact and what kind of contact it would be. 

I also recommend Terry Mastrantonio (quite remarkable) and Spirit Messages (not sure if she goes on Bitwine anymore but I think she's on Live Person and maybe Keen).   

Also my friend who has been giving me readings throughout this situation- her predicitons have come true.  She saw this stuff happening ages ago but though it was only a couple weeks away instead of 5 months...   So basically timing is never to be relied on.   She's going to start giving readings to others soon via Etsy.  I'll post here when she does because she's awesome.  I've had sooo many validations from her readings.

Offline Zee

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »
There are a lot of losers on Bitwine.  I will try Jamey though because she is always busy and doesn't have one negative review.

AboutAGirl is very wrong on predictions. All the time. I've seen others post about her predictions not happening.

Taken with a grain of salt, I found comments about Terry on ripoffreport, although it was through Live Person. 
Terry Mastriantonio: Most DEFINITELY a script, I didnt get to hire, just rants on without full stops, indentation or paragraphs about generic crap and I tried to ask questions but ignored me & closed down chat.

Terry doesn't have any negative reviews on bitwine either.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:43:08 PM by Zee »

Offline glinda

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 11:32:45 PM »
Aboutagirl has been wrong with predictions.  But she's also been extremely accurate moreso than most.  I've had several very specific predictions come to pass....   

I don't think Terry is using a script.  If so, then he's a brilliant script writer.  :)   I've found him quite remarkable.   

What I've realized after many many years of getting readings and being completely addicted is that the readers are just the channel for the information.  And sometimes we are given the wrong information on purpose.   And often the timing is completely wrong.   

Offline Zee

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2012, 12:07:07 AM »
And sometimes we are given the wrong information on purpose.
I severely disagree. There is no way I will believe that God, The Universe, Allah, Jehovah, The Almighty, The Alpha and Omega, Son of God, King of Kings (or whatever you believe) purposely has us fall on our face, lead us astray, or sets us up for failure so that we have to crawl back up from the depths of despair.  I just won’t believe it.  Psychics are the messengers and give wrong information because they don’t interpret correctly, plain and simple

Offline glinda

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 12:32:09 AM »
We are all entitled to our opinion.   :)  I'm just relaying from my own personal experience.   Sometimes when we are stuck and refuse to learn the lesson the Universe gives us a kick in the ***. 

Offline glinda

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 12:35:20 AM »
Oh and of course some psychics aren't good.  But I've had too many experiences reading for myself as well as others who have read for me who have been super accurate only to be totally wrong about other things.  Or not even wrong perhaps but just not seeing it.   

For example, I had a feeling my bf was about to break up with me.  I saw in in my own card readings as well.  But my super psychic friends as well as a couple readers I went to assured me that all was well. 

He did break up with me.   So they didn't see it.  But they saw so many other things that it just seemed so clear that for some reason they weren't given that information of the breakup to relay to me.  And I think it is because having that information ahead of time wasn't going to help me in any way.   And I already knew anyway just didn't want to believe it...

Offline Zee

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 12:49:12 AM »
I totally agree about things not being revealed until you’re ready, but that is different from readers giving totally wrong information. And I've seen threads about this particularly because readers have to input their own useless advice, instead of giving it psychic-ly and having inflated egos where they think they are never wrong. 

Offline glinda

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2012, 01:19:58 AM »
Oh totally.  I get it.  I hate that too when they can't admit they're wrong.  The ones that I mentioned however did admit to being thrown by what happened and actually said "I didn't see that coming".  So I respect that.

Offline Zee

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2012, 02:48:20 AM »
I just spoke to Jamey and she was a witch! (good thing it’s getting close to October) We had this little tête-à-tête about what the introduction is for.  I use it to see if the reader is connecting, then pay to continue the reading. She claimed that is not what it’s for and will stop your introduction after you ask her a question and send you a link to start payment.  How do we know if the reader is connecting because the money goes from paypal to their account and they are responsible for refunding it for whatever reason?  I've seen reviews where people have said they haven't gotten their refunds. Kind of scary if you ask me.

Offline glinda

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2012, 06:35:04 AM »
Huh.  The first time I read with her she validated the connection before starting.   She was actually the first reader who had ever done that for me.  I never knew to ask!  lol  And she totally did connect first very specifically...and I was impressed.   I was upset with my second reading with her but she was right!  lol