Author Topic: The energy they're picking up...  (Read 9187 times)

Offline ilovelola32

Re: The energy they're picking up...
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 05:13:16 AM »
KiraKira.....I am sorry to be nosy.....but how much do you know or use your psychic abilities?

kirakira

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 05:44:52 AM »
Well, the dreams I have zero control over.  And they're pretty much always bad (death and miscarriage, mostly) or the ones I remember anyway.  The cards I've used for myself for years, not sure that's even a good idea, but I've only tried to read friends, so it's hard to know what's based on what I already know.   I mean, the cards are what they are and I can just go by the book, but the intuitive part I am not sure I can trust when reading my friends, ya know.  When I was a young teen I studied up on Edgar Cayce and all that.  And then I have always had an open channel(?) I guess you could call it, so that can be good or bad.  For good, I'd say it manifests as my always being a connector or even conductor between people to make things happen.  Like, I'm often a vehicle for other people to make good or needed things occur in their lives, almost as if I help move them toward their destiny.  Sounds crazy, but it's true, but I don't do it consciously, it just often happens to people who are in my life.  But for bad, it's been really bad, like I've had sad or tormented spirits use or manifest in me too easily, and I know that sounds insane too, but I'm just very receptive and open to energy.  I used to live in a neighborhood that happened to have a lot of house fires.  I saw more than one home burn up within view of my window.  One night one was burning and I was shaking tremendously all night long and crying and couldn't calm down.  I found out afterward that an elderly couple died inside during the fire.  That was intense.  I've had that with certain car accidents and such, I may or may not be feeling that recent death, those spirits crossing plains.  I can't say for sure.  You could also say I always knew I'd have a daughter, and I made the statement to a friend while pregnant, "I think the Universe will send me an extraordinary being", and now events that are unfolding with my child are really too much to grasp.  It's wild.

Here's something really interesting that is just happening today- Back in October I met a guy from online as I was trying desperately to distract myself from the guy I was in love with (who was married and started this whole spiral into calling CP).  I only had two dates with the "substitute" guy, we hit it off (enough to get intimate -haha!), but it just kinda faded on both our ends (although he did friend me on fb).  But right before I met him, just after we had messaged each other, I had my only thus far clairaudient experience, where I was awake in the middle of the night in my bed, all was quiet and still and black and I heard clear as a bell a voice say, "His name is ___(his name)."  I was really shaken by that.  Wondered what it could mean!!  I've never heard a message before!  Well.  We never even posted on each other's status or anything.  Yesterday I commented on something he wrote and we have been going back and forth all day.  I don't know.  I have no idea, but I remembered the voice thing tonight because I'm having this discussion over here and that one over there --sooooo strange!

Anyway, that's the basic long rambling answer, lola!

kirakira

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 06:02:40 AM »
Oh another significant thing that I have no control over is I've had two communications with my grandfather since he died.  One while I was asleep and the other during surgery.  But I've never tried to do that on purpose.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011, 07:10:29 AM »
Hi All

I am going to agree with CM here also.  Energy is picked up on that person through you to identify that person and the reader can distinguish the energy and read it in that way.  They pick up the person as to who it is through you but then read their energy.  A good reader can read the surface stuff and then the real stuff that's going on inside that person.  Like I recently had a reading and she said to me "you feel this and you feel that and you're afraid of this and in fear of that and none of that is going to happen".....she was totally 100% correct on what she said and I gave no indication of any of this! I was upbeat and happy on the phone...I gave no indication I had all that fear.

Kira it does certainly seem you have psychic/intuitive abilities.  If you live in NY there are alot of good classes even at the Kabbalah Center and they are not expensive.  You should look into it to try to get some controlbalance over it so you can use it.

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2011, 03:40:13 PM »
Wow KiraKira...that sounds pretty impressive!

Offline cj

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »
my dead gfa came to me in my dream and gave me lotto # and told me to tell my bf to play in the afternoon...I couldnt find the bastard and the # came out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im pissed!

positivethoughts

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »
gosh cjean - you kept this talent of yours a seceret. Maybe we need another board for - people on here who are actually psychic. fyi - I'm not one of them - lol. I have good intuition sometimes - but that's it.

kirakira

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »
aef- I'm not in NY anymore, but maybe I should see what's available near me... it might be worthwhile to learn to manage my intuition!  I know other people hear this from their psychic readings too, but I have had an awful lot of them tell me to do that. 
I did recall a date message I got, with regard to all the question of knowing when things will happen (although of course I have no idea what it means to that conversation!)... When I was pregnant, my due date was Aug 3, and one night I dreamed I was looking at a calendar, it was the month of July and the only numbers in focus and they kind of popped up at me were 27 & 28.  I totally told some friends about it, and sure enough, she was born on July 28!  Maybe dates can be known?...
cjean!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is crazy!!!!!!!!  That's the stuff people expect psychics to be able to do but never seems to happen!!!  I would like the Universe to know we need some numbers!! haha!!!! ;D

Offline cj

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 05:18:40 PM »
man Im so pissed...I shouldve played the # myself but following his instructions I was looking for my bf at the time....I was very mad...now everynight Im like gfa...please come back and tell me some more numbers! lol *it doesnt happen lol

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2011, 06:12:51 PM »
Ohhhh Kira...too bad...but yes I suggest you look for something like that where you can get some enlightenment and learn a little more about balance and control with it.  And protection.  You need to protect yourself as when you are open psychically and do not do the work for yourself you can get messages from places you want nothing to do with.  Those messages can be accurate to suck you in and then when you start using your abilities they can get tainted.  Don't use a pendulum or anything without having any knowledge of these things either.  You want to make sure you are surrounded by the light and all messages are only welcome from the light.  That's protection for you.  Even when using cards, and you should never read for yourself, but you should always ask for messages only from the light and for the truth to reveal itself.

kirakira

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
Thanks for that info, you know, for all these years and readings and such, I've never looked into how I would go about it, so what you said is kinda new to me.  My friend forwarded me an email this morning about a party/gathering in my city this Thursday with readers and music and maybe that would be a great way for me to meet some people locally and get more advice!  Weird that it came during this conversation!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 06:23:23 PM »
oh that sounds like a nice event...go for it! 

Offline cj

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 04:05:54 AM »
check out this website:

http://www.onetruthministries.com/are_psychics_real.html

Offline cj

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2011, 04:11:54 AM »
Am I the only one who wonders:

If they are all speaking to OUR spirit guides how come the information is different?

Are these just logical predictions based on speculations...or do they really see this happening...also do you fell that they can give you the wrong information to help you learn a lesson?

Just a few questions I wonder about

sammiepoo

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2011, 07:37:25 PM »
Everything else that I have asked Jacqueline has come to pass other then the part where Elvin and I are suppose to be engaged in July and married in November. I am happy about that hope it happens. This summer break has been the best one I have ever had so far, and I start summer classes in about a week and I cant wait because when i start classes I am going to focus more on me and studying and think about what I want to happen and that is the prediction and i feel that it will happen when I am not expecting it :) I just got to remain posititve :)

anything