Author Topic: Keen/Opinions for most accurate psychic  (Read 53392 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Keen/Opinions for most accurate psychic
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 02:50:33 PM »
  There seems to be literally thousands of advisers on that site.  I should know.  I have had HUNDREDS of reading with many of those characters

Hi wisened,
would you mind sharing some of those readers who you read with? Specifically if those readers have been mentioned on this forum, thanks.

canary

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 06:11:39 PM »
Hello Wisened:
Welcome!!  I am a bit new here myself, and already got readings with readers with folders because they had so much traffic.  As I found SourcePower on some blogs actually, I checked back here but nobody seemed to have read with her.  However, the more I read her Keen page and feedback, the more it resonated for me. Her per minute rate was all that stood in the way.  Turns out I actually did not spend so much on the reading after all, because she was FAST, accurate, organized, and answered all my questions in about 15 minutes tops.  She uses no tools, which may be why she delivers her reading in a rapid fashion.  Gosh! Looking back, I spent much more on those other readings because their style gobbled up my cash, not the info or guidance they provided.  Now I am able to say their pace was definitely slow, long-winded, and like pulling wool out of their navels for the few strands of info, in comparison.  What did I know then!  I might have even volunteered so much info just to help cut thru "air pockets" in those readings. Though they all gave a +ve outlook, I felt in such control of the situation only after my reading with SP.

Her picking up on the relationship was impressive, to say the least.  She told me when it started, when we broke up, what I experienced with it, and, she stopped to ask for confirmations before proceeding.  I begged - "yes!! PLEASE GO ON!!!" 

I was desperately hoping I had not imagined how impressed I was with her reading.  Then I got those validations, and now YOUR post.  In fact, I got one more validation as of last evening.  How's that!  I  cannot recall off the bat, but I think even a few others have said similar things about SP getting things right - not sure if it was on this forum or on some blogs, Ripoff Reports, or whatever else is online.  Reading your post, I could totally relate... and it coincided with my latest validation too.  Cool, eh?  What a boost!

That validation yesterday was FREAKY, especially how it happened - LOL!  In the reading, she said an unlikely source would be sharing some news with me about my ex.  She said it would be news that will answer one big question about where things stand with him about me.  She added how that would give me the patience to wait things out because my new awareness will then keep me calm until things come about.  Calm?  SUBLIME is more like it!  I will post interesting details of that validation on the forum today.  How this prediction of hers panned out is mind blowing.  Oh Yes! she is definitely gifted, I agree.

Thanks for that post Wisened, it is just what I needed to read.  I will need the guidance of your experience with SP, so be ready to hear from me. Hope you will be OK with sharing that.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 06:35:06 PM »
Canary....can I ask who this reader is and what website. I would like to read with her,,,,found source power website, but it looks like it is just one person....thanks Bella

canary

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 06:41:45 PM »
Hi SP sounds pretty amazing , I am tempted to give him/her a try.  Little pricey, but has great feedback.   The feedback sometimes describes this reader as a she and then as a he.. which one is it?

marybell,
LOL! I saw that feedback too, referring to SourcePower as "him".  After having read with HER - nope!  That feedback might have been intended for some other reader by that client because, not only is SP female, she also does not shuffle cards.  Actually, that's her specialty - she uses no tools, no DOB, no remote view - starts reading at a clip.  The only thing I sensed in her reading was a heightened vibe as she was reading and providing the info.  I thought it was a bit different from when she was conversing.  I need to pay closer attention next time to try to understand what drives her reading.  I plan to call her again because I want to share the validations I got.  One suggestion - make sure you read her page before you call should you decide to.  Doing that really prepared me for her style and, might have even helped keep the overall cost of the reading down.  Also, I have seen her page announce lower rate promotions - just don't know if that is a regular feature or not.  I wonder if she has lower rates elsewhere, on other sites, or her own site - anybody know?

canary

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2012, 06:46:01 PM »
Canary....can I ask who this reader is and what website. I would like to read with her,,,,found source power website, but it looks like it is just one person....thanks Bella

Bella, Send me link to the source power website you found!!  I was just wondering if she might have her own site.  I have looked for her on other sites, but appears only on Keen.com so far.  Look for SourcePower on keen, or here is the link -

http://www.keen.com/search/?searchtype=0&search=sourcepower

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »
Thanks Canary.......here is what I found......please let me know if this is the same person.....www.sourcepowerlive.com.

canary

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 07:18:51 PM »
Thanks Canary.......here is what I found......please let me know if this is the same person.....www.sourcepowerlive.com.

OMG!! Bella - you are a genius! Yesss - this IS her site!  What she says here reads exactly like her page on Keen.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2012, 07:36:12 PM »
Glad I could help.....and glad it is her...... :D

Offline Zee

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2012, 07:55:48 PM »
Great line from SP's site:
Everyone comes with baggage.  Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2012, 08:07:30 PM »
@Zee.........Love that.......so true!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2012, 08:16:56 PM »
I am also in love with that quote :) Thanks Zee for posting that!!

Offline wisened

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2012, 12:47:33 AM »
  There seems to be literally thousands of advisers on that site.  I should know.  I have had HUNDREDS of reading with many of those characters

Hi wisened,
would you mind sharing some of those readers who you read with? Specifically if those readers have been mentioned on this forum, thanks.

I don't want to give out the names of readers with whom I have had less than a stellar experience.  However, ouside of SourcePower, I have had a great experience with Sapphire21.

Offline Zee

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2012, 01:04:14 AM »
Could you be more specific with Sapphire21? I haven't worked with her so any specificity would be great, like was she accurate, on point predictions, fast, didn’t need much information, gave you insight into your questions, didn't lead you down the streets-are-lined with gold babble...that sort of thing.

Offline wisened

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2012, 01:47:33 AM »
Sapphire21 is an empath.  She reads the energies as they are NOW.  I find this tremendously helpful in ascessing my personal situation.  If you want to know what they are feeling, she is really good at that.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2012, 05:32:00 AM »
Guys I need someone accurate with timing. Any recommendations?

anything