Author Topic: Keen/Opinions for most accurate psychic  (Read 53392 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Keen/Opinions for most accurate psychic
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:09:28 PM »
Hey all.....could someone let me know who there favorite/most accurate psychic on Keen, (lol......one who is good with timing as well.....I Know....but I am laughing at that. Thanks for any replies.

I have read with....Phoenix Rising...and thought she was good, but waiting on future predictions.

I've mostly read with CP...and Psychic Source....

Offline guesswho

Re: Keen/Opinions for most accurate psychic
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 09:27:33 PM »
@BellaLife  I like Abundant Visions and Aries Intuition from Keen.  :)

Aries Inuition has not been good on timing for me, but Abundant Visions has.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 10:45:18 PM »
I just wrote out everything and it deleted... Cool. Starting over AND I am only retyping all of this because I would like to think I am paying it forward to some extent. Please don't waste your money, and most importantly, your time. I spent tons of money and wasted so much time on terrible readers. I am not saying everyone connects to the same readers, but please do not live with your life on hold. That being said, here are my recommendations:

Aries Intuition: Kisha has gone above and beyond for me as a reader. This is not why I am recommending her, although it is nice to know how ethical she is. I am recommending her because she has been right for me, along with others I am close to who get readings. I wouldn't call her if you aren't open minded to the fact that your preconceived notion of a favorable outcome may not happen. She will not lie to you and will let you know what she gets NO MATTER WHAT. That alone is worth everything to me. She has been correct with timing for me, and the overall flow of how things have developed in my situation. In a perfect world, everything would manifest as we all want it to. Unfortunately, such is not the case for life and we tend to forget this when we are getting readings. Kisha will provide you with honesty no matter what. I call Kisha for outcome, timing, and when I want to know what opportunities exist in certain situations. She has never guided me wrong in the time I have been reading with her.

Queen of Cups18: Anne is incredibly talented and there is a reason her repuation is solid over many years of providing services to the public on Keen. She sees layers of dynamics in why things are how they are in relationships, along with nuances in what you are calling about that an empath couldn't pull out of nowhere. I am not sure about her predictions as they are farther out for me and I have only read with her twice - but she does not sugarcoat and she knew a ton of details without me saying anything to her. I would call Anne for more details regarding what you are calling about, whether it be feelings, circumstances, etc.

Spiritualist Reader: Cookie is the best remote viewer I have ever spoken to and probably one of the most talented readers on Keen. However, I will say that she provides most people a favorable outcome - even if it's years off. She has gotten things right for me in what she has seen unfolding, but it did not unfold as I thought during the reading. Hard to explain unless you have it happen. I will say that I take what she says and what she sees, and assume it will happen within the next two months. If it doesn't, I throw it away. She has been very right for me, and she has been very wrong. I think it's because a lot is open to interpretation from her and I also believe she is great for the immediate and for remote viewing. I use Cookie concurrently with another reader as I know people she has been very wrong with, but she has a talent no other reader that I have spoken to has demonstrated. Good luck getting her on the phone.

Honorable Mentions:
LadyAshley15 - Picked up on a lot on her own. Not sure about her future predictions. Does not sugarcoat, but got my test questions correct and was able to pick up my situation with no prompting.
Abundant Visions (Gaylene) - I use her for immediate and when I'm bored and need a reading (haha). I like the Keen chat feature. I think she provides universal favorable outcomes, but have had her be right on timing for contact and I really enjoy talking to her - I just don't take her readings as gospel.
Your Message From Above (Aurora) - Picked up a lot on her own and she has been right for people that I know who get readings. She got a timing prediction incorrect for me and her readings have jumped around a little.
LadyPersephone - I used to think she was fantastic, but last time I read with her she pushed her predictions back, HOWEVER, she knew a ton of new details, so, not sure.

Hopefully that helps!

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 02:13:51 AM »
Thank you for sharing...and thank you for re-typing it all out for us, too!! :)

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 04:01:58 PM »
There's 3 that in our opinion are the most accurate, or have been for us.

AstroSarah, she's our favorite.  We've been getting readings with Sarah for many years and she's always accurate for us.  She's not good at timing but, she's excellent for outcomes for us.  She's cheaper on her own website so keep that in mind.

Spiritualist Reader, aka Cookie, she's simply wonderful but, again not good for us in the area of timing.  Not sure if she has her own website or not.

The final one is Soul Navigation.  We've had 2 readings with her so far and so far she's been accurate.  She said a few things that were dead on for my sister and that was in the first reading we had.  Again, not sure if she has her own website or not.

Note that we never leave feedback for anyone we get readings with so there's no way that any of them would know what they have known about us.

loops77

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 06:42:16 PM »
Happysg, what reading style does Ty have? Good with specific details or just outcomes?

loops77

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 09:14:10 PM »
Thanks. What happened when you made him jealous? Just curious...

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 11:23:04 PM »
Wow, SirCheo sounds like a real character. He has at least 10 listings all at a rate of $6.99, plus he has a list of psychic in his personal Mystic Sense group - those he feels are good.

HappySG, you were the only one to give him negative feedback. Personally, I never give feedback right away. I always wait to see if the prediction manifests first.

Offline Zee

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 07:18:44 PM »
SirCheo sounds way more arrogant than odd. You can certainly see it on his face, in his photo.  Why insist a person should leave feedback is unusual.  And as I recall, feedback isn't a mandatory requirement.  There have been times the psychic was bad and I never said a word.  Only because getting readings can be just as tiring as giving them and I figured (before I knew as much about FB now) that if another person rated them high, they must have worked for someone.

Offline glinda

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 01:08:57 AM »
I don't use Keen anymore but when I did I liked Fiona Horne.  She's very good.  Super psychic and a cute australian accent. 

One of the better psychics I've come across over the years.  She's been right on about a lot of stuff.  (of course she's been wrong too but I've never found anyone who is 100%)

Sera

Offline Zee

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 01:32:27 AM »
Quesera, who do you use now, off Keen of course?

Offline glinda

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 02:35:03 AM »
I like Aboutagirl on Bitwine.  She's predicted stuff that's happened.  And my friend who does readings for me for free.  She's going to start doing it for money though- she's so good.   

Sera

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »
Jane Wilcox has been incredibly accurate for me!!    I have been reading with Jane off and on for a little over a year.  Somehow her predictions always come true.  Even when it seems like they won't.  I first started calling her in February 2011 about my then boyfriend.  The only information that I gave her was his name and my name and that I wanted to know if I was going to hear from him again.  From there she went on to tell me when I would receive contact and described his personality to a T.  I didn't give her any of this information about his personality but she knew it.  She knew that he was abusive, I never told her or gave her any clues to this, I just said his name.   Not only was she accurate about his personality but she was accurate about when I would receive contact.  A month later I called her about a new guy I was dating.  I was also still with my old boyfriend at the time.  I only told her the new guy's name and for some reason she was able to see that I was still with my boyfriend.   She also stated that this new guy wasn't going to contact me again until the end of April.  I didn't believe her because he seemed to be done with me.  She was right.  He contacted me again out of the blue at  the end  of April.  She also said that things weren't going to work out with this new guy and he wasn't going to satisfy me.  I didn't believe her, I just knew he was the one and I wanted him so bad.  She was right again, by June I wanted nothing more to do with him.  After that I started dating someone else.  Not only did she see that he was married, (I already knew this, but I hadn't mentioned it to her), but she also knew that I had been with him earlier that day. She gave me all of this information about these people with me only telling her my name and the person I am inquiring about name.  She's can be so accurate that it can be down right scary at times.

Offline Zee

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 09:40:48 PM »
Sweet!  Those are exactly the people I want to speak to.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2012, 07:07:19 PM »
Not really sure where to post this, but since I have stayed consistent with readers, this can be a follow up on my tally from before.

I just had something significant happen after a few months of not really being sure where anything was going. It involved a couple elements - one of which was travel. My ex and I were traveling to the East Coast at the same time. The readers who saw this travel without being prompted were LadyPersephone, Cookie, and Abudant Visions (Gaylene).

Now, I asked the following readers what would happen on the trip, if I would see him, etc.

Aries Intution (Kisha) - I read with her about 6 weeks ago and she said I would see him in 5-6 weeks. There would be an invitation somewhere. He would invite me when we were out locally and it would be a social event. This would be a breakthrough for us. This is all true. Although she didn't go into great detail she got the timing right, that he would invite me somewhere, and that it would be a breakthrough for us. All of this happened. She even knew he'd invite me with something with a "3" and he invited me on the 13th.

LadyPersephone - She said that things would change after his trip, which is partially correct so far. I called her the night before I saw him and she said I would see him, but it wouldn't be significant emotionally. She was wrong about that, but right about the travleing. I feel like she is a really good empath and would probably pick up more now that more has happened.

Abudant Visions (Gaylene) - Brought up the travleing on her own for both of us. Said I would see him. Knew that he would come to me as well and it would be for rest, etc (He and his friends stayed with me for the night). She did not pick up any emotional breakthroughs and also said something wouldn't happen that did happen. She got interesting details, knew the travel was coming up, but missed the "breakthrough" as Kisha put it.

Cookie - Cookie knew he was getting ready for a trip with 4 other guys. This is true. She also said "I see he's shared his feelings with you", but that hadn't happened yet and she said it must be right around the corner if so. It happened about a week later. She did not pick up us seeing one another or give me details regarding what she "saw" coming up, but she was right about sharing feelings and that he would be traveling.

LadyAshley15 - Totally wrong. I really like her for present and feel like she picks up on a lot, however, I called her a couple days before I left and she said that it may be hard to connect with him while we were traveling and that I shouldn't see him. So glad I didn't take her advice. Also, he checked in on me coming to see them twice a day for 3 days leading up to the day we saw eachother, so she was incorrect about that. I think she said we would "get our wires crossed". I realize that Mercury is in retrograde - but we didn't have any issues with communication at all. 

Hope this helps and I will post as things unfold going forward.