Author Topic: Are there rules?  (Read 24970 times)

Offline marybell

Re: Are there rules?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 05:18:14 AM »
I’m not new to this site. I’ve been reading a while, but I’m fairly new to posting.  I wanted to add to the list of people I’ve called on Keen.  I was always hopeful someone would be good, so I took really good notes, just in case I needed to call them again, at the rate that I had the first time. The ones I have more comments on, I called more than once.  This list goes back as far as 2009, but is not in any particular order. I’m totally in it for deep, deep readings. Meaning no matter the fee, I expect accuracy, accuracy, specifics and more accuracy.

FindYourSpirit 0135561, she is my go to psychic because she is easier to contact than most.  She is really very accurate and many things have happened the way she stated. But then again, some things haven't.

PsychicLeona604 has three listings: 03259812 Rate: $1.95; 03279230 Rate: $9.87; 03279239 Rate: $9.87. Leona was fairly accurate. She sounds like a lovely, older woman: kind, gentle, endearing and very sympathetic. She is so uplifting and hits the nail on the head with honesty, every time. Her predictions have worked for me. I spoke to her on a monthly basis, and I thought she was really good, then at some point, maybe she wasn't getting enough money because she started out our last call by saying my dog had some negative energy around her. I did ask about my dog, but I was like...what?  She then suggested I call back (she would send some free minutes...two I think), so we can do some energy work.  She also mentioned some negativity around me, which has got to be the oldest, if not dumbest psychic, palm reading b.s. trick in the book.  After this call, I wrote her a scathing review and blocked her from contacting me.  She started out great but became a letdown. Oh, she would also talk too much and you would have to get her back on track.  She definitely knew how to stretch the minutes.

Lady Raine 0304181 Rate: $1.99 min. She is very nice and easy to talk to. She is not as great as her ratings suggest and veers more toward general than anything else.

The 6th Sense (Lee) has four listings: 0421741 Rate: $1.00; 0423913 Rate: $1.00; 0424171 Rate: $1.00; and 03943650 Rate: $19.95. Lee is very soothing and comforting, but she wasn't specific enough for me.

Angelwings7733 has four listings: 03863559 Rate: $1.99 min; 03949853 Rate: $2.99; 03861789 Rate: $2.99; and 03949855 Rate: $2.99. A very pretty psychic (if that’s really her), but I had no connection with this person and nothing she said ever happened.

Thorn Rosewood has three listings. 0142307 Rate: $2 min; 0140215 Rate: $3.69; and 03281271 Rate: $2.25. This dude was really vague and acted like he didn’t know how to answer anything. I don’t even know why he calls himself psychic.  My car is more psychic than he is. 

Shashunda (Becky) 04112383 & 04284372 Rate $3.98 - $5.98. Becky thinks very highly of herself. She is very accurate but also can be VERY brutal. At times she is almost a cunt, she is so mean. She doesn't sugarcoat it and wants you to have your questions ready. Period. You know how some readers tell you stuff you didn’t mention, Becky doesn’t do this, unless it just wasn’t with me.  She will tell you right off the bat, what she will zone in on and what she won't. For example, she will not give any lottery information (she felt compelled to tell me this, I didn’t ask), nor if you might be remotely lucky. Also, she will not give medical advice, even if you have a small ache somewhere.  She often gets readings from a lot of other readers. I see her name posted for a lot of readers on Keen. I stopped calling her only because I felt I didn’t need to be treated like dirt, in order to get something I’ve paid to get answers for.  She will send free minutes though.

WhiteLightAngel (Debra) Rate: 3.95 0393064. Debra comes highly recommended and she does not have 1 negative feedback, in the last 90 day period, but she asks on her site for people not to leave negative feedback either. Apparently, she doesn't take new callers and sent me an email to tell me this.  When I responded and suggested she should mention this on her webpage, she blocked me.

Psychic Medium Gab (Gabreael) has four listings All Rate: $3.95 min 02338707, 02338697, 04480669, 04394371. I wasn't able to speak to her and I was blocked during my first try. I don't know why, nor what I did, but I think it's utterly ridiculous for Keen to allow this.  Maybe she sensed my standards were too high for her.  I’ve seen many people post about how good she is though.

PsychicSpy has eight listings and all at a Rate: $7.99 min. Needless to say I was not impressed.  He might not be the biggest, but he is pretty close to being the worst fraud on the planet. He is general with a capital G. His feedback was high back in 2010 (yeah I know, big deal) so I don’t understand how he justifies $7.99 minute.

Steven Craig 78383 Rate: $3.99 - $4.99 min. I‘ve seen other post about him and although some say he is the biggest fraud, he did feel some things out about me. He did mention a few accurate personality traits but overall he was very general. None of his predictions worked for me.  And from other posters on the net, his predictions haven’t worked for a lot of other people either.  He always sent free minutes and emails about his blog. I wouldn’t call him again only because he wasn’t very specific and took too much time thinking about the answer; too much dead air.

Mimi Fire 03528803 Rate: $1.99 min. She too was kind of general, but very nice and gave really good advice. I think she might get better and increase her accuracy along the way. She didn’t predict anything, more or less talked about what was around you.  She just seemed like she had to think a moment too long. 

Sister Luke has five listings. Rate: $1.29 - $4.99 min. She is very nice, empathetic, but low and behold - kind of general. She would be really good for new reader seekers.

PsychicJulia 02670945 Rate: $1.59 min. Julia is a really good advisor and easy to talk to. She wasn't bad but she wasn't at the level I expected after reviewing her ratings (most of them on Keen aren’t).

Yvonne Spellcast (Yvonne) has six listings, all Rate: $1.81. This psycho not psychic, nutcase is horrible beyond words. She kept telling me she didn't know to every question I asked. Well then, I don't know why I should be paying her. I left these comments and a 1 rating about her, also mentioning I might give her a try later.   I gave her the benefit of the doubt, that she was having a bad day.  She sent me an email saying, Thanks for the Review. In the email the beotch had the nerve to write me and say the following: NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TRY AGAIN LATER, I DO SPELLS.  Looking back I should have reported her, because this is sort of a veiled threat.  Actually, she saved me some money I didn’t need to waste on her anyway!

Love Expert Sara 01852 Rate: $2.98. I didn't know what she was talking about most of the time during our short conversation, and I'm sure she didn't know either. I have no problem hanging up on stupid wannabe psychics who really aren’t psychic.  She bombards you with emails daily, without asking - mostly with information about her blog, meditation, or forgiveness stuff. I blocked her to stop the annoying emails. Besides, if she isn’t a good psychic, I’m sure there isn’t anything in her blog, I’d want to read.

Your Message From Above (Aurora). I only contacted her because of the comments on this site. She wasn’t as good or as specific as I would have thought. She didn't work for me. She did email me afterwards with additional stuff that wasn’t completed on the call.  I rated her high, just because of this.

YourPathInLt (Ana) has three listings Rate: $2.99-$3.99.  She seemed like she was playing a guessing game.  There was nothing spectacular about her that I can remember.

MalikaHelena (Malika) has four listings Rate: $1.99-$5.54. I will not call her again.  She is general as Hell!

I'm almost to the point that I will be closing my Keen account.  Most of the time, I only need answers to two maybe three questions, so I don’t need a lot of time nor do I want to waste a lot of money.  I’ve gone off of Keen and made appointments with those readers who are smarter and accurate enough to have their own outside listing.  And thankfully because of this site, recommendations should be key to knowing who is the real deal.
  • Dr. Ginny:  http://www.drginny.com
    I spoke to Dr. Ginny about two weeks ago, and she seems to be right on the money. It took me about a week to get an appointment. I sent an email, plus left a vmail and she eventually called me back. She is running a special at $1.99 min, but usually her rates are: 30 Minute Phone Reading $75.00, 15 minute Phone Reading $50.00. I took extremely good notes with her. I won't go into some of the things she said because her predictions are timed at 3 weeks.  She stated she is good with time frames and I have another week left, but things are starting to happen already.  I am thrilled.  I laughed every time she said something that was right without prompting her.  She is really good and she doesn’t ask a lot of questions.
  • Dorothea:  http://www.dorotheaonline.com
    I’ve been getting readings from her since 2007.  She is so severely accurate (the most exact psychic ever), one would think why see anyone else?  Due to the fact that she is so accurate, she is one of the few who can actually justify her prices.  I speak to her maybe twice a year or once every six months. I just can’t afford her.  She appears weekly on a radio show based out of Atlanta, and has her own blogtalk radio show every Thursday.  She will answer one free, question for you on her show (but keep in mind it is live).  As of 2008, her rates are $90 1/2 hr, $150 1 hr.  She has an assistant in another state, who books appointments for her, because she is so busy.

I would also like to know what other (outside Keen readers) anyone else can suggest who they feel are accurate and affordable.

This is a really incredible list Zee.  Thanks for all the time you put into this.  I have only spoken to one person on this list, and its love expert sara.  I had no idea what she was talking about either. I had to cut the conversation short.  Any updates on Ginny's predictions?

Offline Zee

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
Yeah, I only included the ratings because I've been victim to paying the higher prices before on Keen, only to search later and discovery a different listing for the same psychic at a much cheaper price.

You probably haven't read with many of them because often I only get readings from the $3, maybe $4 or less group.  Even now, I still don't see how some of these psychics justify their prices: the fact that they answer their phone and get many callers?  What justifies multiple listings with different prices: the ability to sucker in the unknowing?  I have one guy in my favorites who charges $15 a minute, which I know I will never read with him.

Since you specifically asked about Dr. G. I'll give you my interpretation on her.  She gave me a future time Oct/Nov 2012 to meet a new guy, but I don't feel any solidarity with this only because her other predictions never panned out.  She also gave me some notes on how to manifest things through writing affirmations down, but the writing crap is always suspect.  She must have read ‘The Secret’. 

I was really set on Ginny and have had two readings with her.  Some of the stuff she told me I honestly believe, she believed and it seemed right and felt good at the time, but sometimes Dr. G. has a tendency to give advice and I don't want/need that crap.  Don't get me wrong. She has to be one of the nicest and sweetest person I've talked to and honey always tasted better than salt.  She makes a big to do over the fact that her readings are Christian based.  Well, what if I'm not a Christian would this hold weight towards anything I believe?  She was more fairytale based than anything, but if something changes with the upcoming prediction - I'll let 'cha know.

Sometimes I am tempted to look up Shashunda again only because she was very accurate, but she will chew you a new one if you don't have questions ready.

I've read with a lot more (alphabetized below) since I've garnered many recommendations from this site, but most of them either sucked or rode the ‘general train’ and the ones that blocked me before, ended up giving a reading later (on their site).  And I've been told that's key.  If they block you or say they aren't taking new callers, it's because they want you to find their site.  I've even read with SourcePower after so much debate about how great she is (at the cheaper rate of course).  The biggest letdown for me were those Asian chicks, but I only read with (Sunhee Park). I kind of figured the other one had to be just as bad. I even sent Sunhee an email letting her know how much she sucked, but I didn’t get any response (like I figured would happen). I have specific notes on each of them but I’ll post only if you really want to know how mediocre these were *except for two.

==Keen==
Abundant Visions (Gaylene)
Answers By Allynis
Heather Woodward
Intuitive Counsel with Alene
Jane Wilcox
*Samantha Wild
Scary Carrie Lynne
*Soul Love11
Sunhee Park
SourcePower
Vicki Joy
WhiteLightAngel (Debra)

==Bitwine==
Aboutagirl
Haileystar

The two best (yes only two from this list that I've read with are: Samantha Wild and Soul Love11.  I don’t get blown away by psychics, and I still wasn’t, but my attention perks up only when they pick up on how highly intuitive I am (it always makes me giggle). Both of these ladies pretty much read the same except Samantha Wild does not give timed predictions. This to me is the smartest move which every reader should adhere to.  Time really has no feeling and is hard to pinpoint.  Many psychics know this and lead you on regardless hoping the spaghetti sticks.  Soul Love11 for me is the best from the readers I’ve gotten from this site, but I be damned if I can't get her again. She does not keep a schedule and gave me goosebumps during our reading.  I want to move to wherever she lives or fly her out here to California – whichever is easier.

Offline mac83

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 07:07:05 AM »
Has anyone read with other keen advisors? I've searched this forum and I seem to come across the same one over and over (I apologize in advance for misspelled) sapphire, Kesha? I guess my question is, has anyone had reading with advisors who have a fee of $2 and less for a min. I can't seem to bring myself to pay more than 1.99 for a reading, sorry.

Offline Zee

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 07:26:30 AM »
I totally feel you on the prices. I keep these handy too to see how much I paid and when the reader raises their prices.  Look over the reviews with the readers on this site to get a feel for how they've worked for others.

Abundant Visions (Gaylene) is only $1.87 min. http://thirdeyelive.com and she is on Keen.

Dr. Ginny:  http://www.drginny.com is running a monthly special of $1.99 min.

Intuitive Counsel with Alene is $1.79 min

Heather Woodward is $1.75 min

A lot of readers on bitwine are either fairly cheap or you can speak to them for two mins free, as an introduction. You can add money later, if you think they've connected. Good Luck!

Offline marybell

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »
Zee, thanks for that update on Ginny because I was thinking of calling her. As you know , I am totally in love with both Soul Love and Samantha.  I have found Samantha says she doesn't give time, but she does a lot anyway. Both of these advisers, (and I hate to admit this ) I was determined to never speak to again because they gave me something that was very unpleasant to hear. I knew what they were saying was true, but I sure did not want to hear what came out of their mouths.  In a way ( and again I hate to admit this) I have been looking for someone that can read like these 2 can, but give me a different outcome.  But.. lol... so goes the vicious cycle of obsessional thinking and and overspending on psychics.  I am now more convinced than ever, and so many people have spoken about this in this forum,  that we really do know the answers, but we keep seeking out readers who will be so perfect in every way, completely flawless, error free, can give time, visuals, past present  so that we can "know" their predictions are the " truth" after all.  I have never found anyone error free,  a perfect adviser, so I guess I am going to keep roaming until someone gives me the outcome I want to hear.  Soul Love, Samantha and yes even Sapphire have all given me wonderful readings. So bang on ( although Sapphire saw a happy ending ) , but none of them perfect.  Not one.  Does anyone know of ANY perfect advisers.. sigh...
And, btw.. soul love  seems to have disappeared. It looks as though she stopped taking calls after she last got bad feedback

Offline mac83

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »
Thank you for suggesting bitwine. I have to ask if anyone has had any luck with any of the readers from that site? I tend not to go by the feedback because it's bitten me in the a$$ before.

Offline Zee

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 07:22:08 PM »
There is a thread for Bw here: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,770.0.html

Offline mac83

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2012, 07:36:41 PM »
@Zee thank you for proving the link! I'm definitely going to check it out. I need to look somewhere else other than keen. Some of the postings are getting to be old, if you know what I mean.

Offline Zee

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2012, 08:12:05 PM »
Oh one other thing about Bw I forgot to mention.  I've read with Aboutagirl twice and it was through this reading that made me realize how their chat platform works. Not only do you have access to your previous transcripts, but so does the reader. I don't necessarily think it's shared but the reader can access the transcript that was created with them.

She told me she was 90% right most of the time about her predictions. I guess I was her 10% ‘cause she was wrong, wrong, wrong. The first time I spoke to her was on 6/26/12. The second time I spoke to Aboutagirl was on 7/14/12. I mentioned the call was about work.  She said: I can see that it's been a couple of weeks since we've spoke n that it looked like at that time you would be going to work around the second week of july. Looking at the present cards...

This conversation confirms that they can see what you see and that they keep track of when you called and what the call was about. I seriously doubt my call was a standout due to us only chatting about 13-14 mins.  She was very specific about dates from the first reading and when we spoke last. There is no way that stuff just popped in her head…just saying. I actually would have wanted a fresh reading, not facts based off a previous one.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2012, 04:40:20 AM »
I don't trust Bitwine at all. I believe some on there share info and transcripts and they def have accesss to transcripts of readings they have done. Too large a margin for error for me to waste my money on anymore. Just my 2 cents. :)

Offline newgirl

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 05:41:02 AM »
I have booked an appointment with  http://www.dorotheaonline.com. its tommorrow at 8:30 PST. I will keep you all posted. Has anyone else except Marybell tried her ?? N also Marybell you really think shes that good :D :D. I am excited, wanna see what all she tells me :D

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 07:35:49 AM »
I have booked an appointment with  http://www.dorotheaonline.com. its tommorrow at 8:30 PST. I will keep you all posted. Has anyone else except Marybell tried her ?? N also Marybell you really think shes that good :D :D. I am excited, wanna see what all she tells me :D

I'm excited for you, lol!! Keep us posted, I def wanna hear about her. Good luck! :)

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 03:39:08 PM »
I read with Dorothea and I found her to be very good, both as an empath and regarding the past. Regarding her predictions, I really can't say as she gave me some suggestions and I did not follow them. So free will came into play and all changed..

Offline newgirl

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 05:31:09 PM »
So, this time I have read with whole bunch of people and since I have long weekend am thinking to phrase feedback for all. Lemme know if its gonna be useful and I will post it. Also let me know suitable topic under which I should post it.

Furah2fun

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 05:43:07 PM »
@newgirl, please post feedback!!. Its always interesting to read. Maybe you can just post under the section, "My Story".

anything