Author Topic: Leo  (Read 4828 times)

Lovefash67

Leo
« on: August 25, 2016, 07:39:02 PM »
Has anyone read with Leo on California psychics?

Offline Jjj

Re: Leo
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 07:51:16 PM »
I had about 2 years ago. He didnt connect with me honestly. He said me and my girl would not get back together and we did. He can rude sometimes. But hey he works for some people. Plus idk how his gifts work

Lovefash67

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 01:10:59 AM »
@Jjj thank you!

Offline copperhead

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 02:54:40 PM »
He worked for me. He was correct in the present situation and future outcome for two different situations years ago. I called him again about a month ago, asking if my efforts at communication/explanations with my POI would have helped us. He said no, move on, he loves you but too much into himself now. Two hours later I discovered something that made me cut any further communication with the said person. We still exchange a few emails, and the more this superficial communication continues the more I see clearly that no matter what I say or could have said, he doesn't get it. So, Leo was correct: no need to try harder. I didn't ask for future developments: I already know I no longer want this person in my life. I also had called Kisha and she saw improvement in communication likely in 10 weeks. (she saw a 10, and she felt 10 weeks. POI actually sent me an email asking me how I was doing on Aug. 10, after about a week of silence. So not sure what to make of her 10. That email wasn't certainly an improvement in communication. And what's going to happen in 10 weeks I don't care).
Leo, this time, was also correct about a job situation.
He gives quick answers, which may not work for everybody, but for me he was correct in his predictions and mostly descriptions of present situations, both love and work. I'll call him again.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 06:31:20 PM »
So,I spoke to Leo today and he said the ex and I will be back together end of October he also said that he does not see my ex being my life partner because even though I do want him  but his repetitive bad behavior would make me not want him.He said I will find my life partner but It will take a while and it will happen when I'm finally over my ex.So unlike Sincerity Leo does not see marriage in the cards for us. Leo also said I will be accepted into a school for fall 2017.

RedVelvet

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 08:53:55 PM »

So,I spoke to Leo today and he said the ex and I will be back together end of October he also said that he does not see my ex being my life partner because even though I do want him  but his repetitive bad behavior would make me not want him.He said I will find my life partner but It will take a while and it will happen when I'm finally over my ex.So unlike Sincerity Leo does not see marriage in the cards for us. Leo also said I will be accepted into a school for fall 2017.

Thanks for sharing. I may try him

Offline K88

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 12:15:21 AM »
Idk I have mixed feelings about Leo he said the first time I called my ex could be my life partner. Then he says how I'll leave my ex n another man will be my life partner. It gets so confusing at times but that's my fault for having so many readings

Lovefash67

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 05:09:32 PM »
None of these predictions occurred . I didn’t end up applying to school until last year but got a different program and my ex and I never got back together

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 05:22:55 PM »
If leo is in a bad mood, I end up with my feelings hurt 🤣 he kinda scares me tbh
But he has never predicted anything that actually happened.

anything