Author Topic: Gail  (Read 10851 times)

Offline lightme

Re: Gail
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 11:49:14 PM »
i agree very much to what you said. why is it so hard to say there is no more connection? Leo did it to me, but for my case he is really wrong. i don't want to publish my story here but he is really so wrong.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 01:39:30 AM »
I have to tell you guys, Jacqueline has been right with some pretty far fetched predictions. The timing is off but she has told me stuff that would happen month's in advance. Has the big outcome happened yet? NO - but gosh she has gotten a lot of it right. She has gotten big major things right that I didn't even ask about. She just picked up on them and gave me the outcome.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 03:08:08 AM »
Ummm cj are you directing your posts to someone particular or just or general?

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 03:22:49 AM »
The post is generated as a general statement that not much has changed as far as outcomes go. Ive been on here since the beginning as one of the original members and each month timelines get `pushed back` and we have some new people saying a lot hasnt happened for them either. I mean something just doesnt seem right if theres about 200 of us on here with nothing to show for all the $ spent

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 03:48:29 AM »
True true

Offline smsd

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 06:13:18 PM »
True..how depressing...Charlie said he had seen me moving up in my company and Alexis said there would be a delay in the job that I applied for..These things are coming true,but for some reason, when it comes to the love part of the predictions, they are just not panning out..

Offline lightme

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »
read with gail yesterday. spent so much... disappointed. she didn't pick up much but acted like she knew and that made me stay on the phone far too long, i don't blame her, i am the stupid one. her prediction sounded like fluff to me after i hang up, she also couldn't pick up on what i did for a living. Ellen did it precisely, i was impressed. because Gail couldn't, i lost confidence in the whole reading.

happy for Healer, hope we could hear more and more of such success stories!

Offline optx88

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 07:49:50 PM »
So sorry to hear that. Did you ask for a refund?  I think you are entitled to one a month

Offline lightme

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 08:20:01 PM »
i read her in keen, we went on and on for 30 mins, i don't think it is justified for a refund... is not totally wrong, she picked up some feelings correct, but that is about all she picked up. she may be correct for some people.
she did the reading like nina's style, so she was going on and on. it is my own fault not to recognise it was off.

recalling, i never manage to get keen to ever refund me even when i put one star as feedback. positive path was off for me too and the informative didn't flow, so i emailed her to refund and she did contact keen to do it. we spoke only for 3 mins, i told her it was off and she said we should stop. she picked up that we are moving away from each other but there are many layers under this surface that she couldn't pick up at all. she also didn't pick up we are in a deep relationship, she talked like we were just casually dating.

yesterday was a bad day for me, i called 5 psychics, i didn't feel any better. i am going to control myself and stop this act for a while. but through this stupid act, i found out who i would call back. vicki joy. i like isabella too.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 11:21:34 PM »
Hey everyone....this email was sent to me by Gail on keen, just wanted to let everyone know that this is the Gail from CP, who has worked for some people in the past. I personally have never read with her....

"Good morning,

Please let clients know that my Keen listings will come up immediately if they type in Keen.com/Psychic Readings by Gail in Keen's top browser.  I rarely change my status to "Taking Calls".  Most of my clients use the "call back" system so who's ever looking for me should do likewise and send an email.  I work from home and check this site often throughout the day/evening.

Thanks again!  I had many wonderful clients on CP. and it would be nice to connect with them again.

And yes, I use my real name and real up to date photo as there's nothing to hide.

Sincerely,
Gail"