Author Topic: PsychicHannahSydney  (Read 3353 times)

loops77

PsychicHannahSydney
« on: June 13, 2012, 02:26:30 AM »
She is pretty cheap if you want to try her, so I'm posting about her. Tried her on a whim yesterday and she was ON IT regarding career/school situation..she also saw the male that was coming into my life that other readers have talked about.. unprompted. Quite surprised..I am putting her up there with LadyP as far as insight and details that she provides.

loops77

Re: PsychicHannahSydney
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 03:22:39 AM »
She got a small contact correct today. Hmm..that hasnt happened in a while.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 03:40:47 AM »
@Loops

I called her today. Not sure what to think but she couldnt pick anything of present. Just said in next 3 months I will be in committed relation with him which I think is totally wrong and wouldnt be possible. Regarding my divorce she said she feels it should be finalized in Sep which I think is a good possibility. Just said that she sees a very committed relation between me and my SM in future, not sure what to think, its 9 months now but he never contacted me :( and I still miss him, Badly !!

Offline melancholia

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 11:37:09 AM »
@Loops

I called her today. Not sure what to think but she couldnt pick anything of present. Just said in next 3 months I will be in committed relation with him which I think is totally wrong and wouldnt be possible. Regarding my divorce she said she feels it should be finalized in Sep which I think is a good possibility. Just said that she sees a very committed relation between me and my SM in future, not sure what to think, its 9 months now but he never contacted me :( and I still miss him, Badly !!

Be careful with the 3 month contact lines.  That's a favorite among psychics that aren't actually able to connect with you.  If it doesn't feel right, go with your gut and leave it alone - if it turns out to be correct, great! But don't obsess over it because if you do, then even if she was right, it's not going to pan out because you're putting too much negative energy into it.

loops77

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 06:29:29 PM »
Thats true, most of the time, when they say "three months" or "by the end of the year"...they are guessing and don't really know.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 07:41:33 PM »
I know, I have been listening to this 3 months story since last 9 months :( :(. Really sad :(

anything