Author Topic: I am here to tell the turth" keen psychic"  (Read 7242 times)

Offline sweet2

I am here to tell the turth" keen psychic"
« on: June 10, 2012, 09:59:23 PM »
love yourself
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:23:01 PM by oceanview22 »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: I am here to tell the turth" keen psychic"
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 10:24:40 PM »
Hi Oceanview,

I just want to say thank you for posting that. In my experience, 90% of "psychics" are fake, and on keen i would say that 95-99% of them are fake. There are real psychics out there, i promise you (i have found them). However, your post will make some of the people here realize that almost all the psychics that read for people about their struggles are stringing them along and telling them some positive news which for most people may not be the truth. In the past i had readers tell me things ranging from extremely positive news (almost all) to really negative news (very few). The truth actually falls somewhere in between there which few psychics have gotten correct. Thank you for your post though :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 01:31:40 AM »
I respectively disagree with Oceanview22.  yes there are alot of psychics out there that are fake.... there are some that are real. I am lucky enuff to find who I have in my circle & I trust the few.  I am sorry for yr experience.  Have u only read on Keen?  I know many on there are fakes & in the past had my runaround. But.....it took all that to find who i read w/now.

I agree with WaitingOnFaith. Sure, there are A LOT of fake readers on Keen, but there are also some good ones. I will say, however, that's it's best not to call psychics at all. We have to reach a point where we are able to enjoy life as it comes, not as we're told it could be or is going to be. The present is reality.

Offline marybell

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 03:53:00 AM »
Hi WaitingoutFaith
How long did it take you to find Annie?  How many did you have to go through first? I assume that's who your" trusted adviser" is because you have mentioned her glowingly in almost every single one of your posts. You have been lucky to find someone you can rely on like that!
I have a few I rely on depending on what kind of information I am looking for: empathic, timing, or factual. But, honestly, I have discovered that no one is even 90% accurate and if I am told something that doesn't sit right with me, I have learned to trust my gut feelings. Oddly , the most accurate readings I get is from a girlfriend of mine, who is very religious who reads cards for fun.  Although, she doesn't preach at me, it is sometimes very hard to get a reading by her because she is so direct.  I would love to find an inexpensive reader who combines empathy, factual and directness.  Timing is not a big thing for me because they are so rarely accurate , and the ones who throw dozens of numbers at you in one reading..I don't find helpful Of course if you hear 9 numbers in one reading , one of them is going to stick, either by day/month/time/weeks.. etc

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 05:35:02 AM »
With all the negative feedback on the "psychics", please everyone save your money. Dont call anymore. It is all false hopes and fantasy. If your true love comes back then he or she does. if they dont, spending your money wont get them back. Either it happens or it doesnt. Please save your money. I do believe some have the gift but they cant tell us things like this. Relationships are too trivial. Im sorry and I hope no one takes offense but I was told for the last 3 years until a few months ago that my love would return. Hasnt happened and I dont see it happening. SAVE UR MONEY FOR A GREAT VACATION OR FOR SOMETHING YOU TRULY ENJOY. Just speaking the truth which is what we all wanted in the  beginning.

Offline LavenderGirl

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 02:44:59 PM »
Good points made by WaitingOnFaith- a good reader will take you by the hand and slowly teach you to let go - but will always give you the reasurrance of being there if you need them again but for the most part they will help you move on into a path where you have control a lot more over your thoughts and words and actions. You sound as though you have been on a journey but all credit to you - cos you really also sound like you are getting there. :)

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 04:23:40 PM »
With all the negative feedback on the "psychics", please everyone save your money. Dont call anymore. It is all false hopes and fantasy. If your true love comes back then he or she does. if they dont, spending your money wont get them back. Either it happens or it doesnt. Please save your money. I do believe some have the gift but they cant tell us things like this. Relationships are too trivial. Im sorry and I hope no one takes offense but I was told for the last 3 years until a few months ago that my love would return. Hasnt happened and I dont see it happening. SAVE UR MONEY FOR A GREAT VACATION OR FOR SOMETHING YOU TRULY ENJOY. Just speaking the truth which is what we all wanted in the  beginning.

I would like to make a comment on yr post.  Much of the neg feedback i have seen on psychics has to do w/the love life areas. ya know like timeframes & if he/she is coming bk.  It just seems like many are into the relationship part of readings. Believe me i use to be there. what i have been learning is my own spiritual path. my own gifts & we all have them.  learning to listen to my own inner voice. honestly i did not know any of this till i began the teachings i am going thru now.  i dont rely on readers to tell me about my love life anymore.  what i take from my sessions w/ yes my fav reader is how i can grow spiritually. also how i have talked in the past to readers that r not from the right sources. or are in good intentions.  i had to break free from all that but needed help doing it.  so what i am tryin to say is instead of wondering when ur guy is gonna call u or when u will get bk together start working on yrself.  since i have been doing this & have been taught how i create my own destiny. i dont depend on what a reader has said or will i call about that anymore. i have to say its been freeing & empowering for me.
Hope this helps.

I agree with listening to our own inner voice. Its still hard sometime but Im getting better at following my own intuition. What I have a problem with now is knowing what is my true intuition or wishful thinking of what I was told for so long by those psychics that I do feel really have a gift. I know Ive said "all fakes" but what I mean is that most out there are not the real thing. But I do feel that I did stumble onto just a very few that did see things clearly, even though some of their predictions did not manifest. It has been a very long time since I had any contact with my ex. Common  sense tells me I will never hear from him again, but something deep down in me says differently. And those few psychics that felt it too were still standing by their predictions the last time I spoke with any of them. One lady (wont name names so I dont send someone else on a stampede, lol) would not give a timeline but instead said she didnt care if it was 10 weeks, 10 months, or 10 years, she saw this happening in this lifetime. So with that, I have gone back to living my life and not expecting anything to happen. I hope Im making sense, lol. Im not watching and waiting for predictions anymore, I date when I want to, I dont if I dont feel like dating. I spend more time with family and put my interest in other things besides relationships. I did learn with my ex that when something is right, it feels right. Even though apparently it wasnt right for him, I felt the connection and the contentment and that is what I want again in a relationship. If that feeling isnt there, then thats not the relationship for me. Im rambling, lol. But I do hope that some of what Ive said makes sense to some of you. Have a wonderful blessed day.

Offline springtime

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 05:31:30 PM »
WaitingOnFaith  Do you mind telling what skills and ways that you have learned that helped you turn your life around? :)

Offline springtime

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 10:23:46 PM »
Yes!  Very helpful and thanks for sharing.  I think I sabatage my relationship at times too by living in the past. 

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 04:26:38 AM »
I wasn’t really sure what topic to put this under.  I haven’t seen anyone address this as of yet. I've seen posters mention that a psychic was empathic, clairvoyant, or clairaudient, etc.  Based on their abilities, is this something we should be looking out for, from readers in order to know or pinpoint what it is we want from the call?

Basically, I'm asking if a psychic is an empath for example, what does this mean in relation to how they read?  Does it make them better with predictions, timing, relationships, past/present, etc? If not, which ability does?

I wasn't clear on this and haven't been for a while, although I've had a megaton of god awful readers and a handful of some really good ones.  I don’t care what anyone says; when I pay I want the psychic to be accurate.  If not in the timing, then what they see around me.  They know if they are or not and should say so, not continue to act like their timing is in stone.

I copied this off a readers site once and it has helped somewhat, but it does get confusing.

What is the difference between a clairvoyant and a psychic??
A clairvoyant has a knowing of who you are and what you’re doing, and what you have done before asking you or before you tell them.  They should be able to give you answers to most if not all your questions before you ask.  They should be able to go deep into the members of the family, friends and co-workers and give you accurate details about each one of them. Speculation is not a part, real phenomenal answers are given.

A psychic is taught how to read people, but don’t have a sense of the people they are reading for. They are only looking at the tools and making generalizations about the person, but know real definite answers into who they are, where they been, and speculations on where their lives are going to end up

These are just some of the abilities I've found.  Can anyone clarify?
Psychic
Medium
Clairsentient
Clairvoyant
Clairaudient

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 04:50:10 AM »
@Zee

here is what i know

Medium,Clairsentient,Clairvoyant,Clairaudient

are are different types of psychics

1. Medium: One who gets connected to the other world i.e can talk to the spirits of dead people.

2.Clairsentient: One who can feel the answers. i.e they know the answers without knowing how.

3.Clairvoyant: one who can "See" the future. most of them say they can see the scenes like in a movie clip.

4.Clairaudient: One who can hear the answers. some psychics say that their angels/ spirit guides whisper the answers in their ears.

5. Empaths: One who can feel the "Emotions" of other people. Like if u r having a stomache , they too will start to feel it. if someone is too depressed , they also can feel the depression.

6. Remote Viewers: the present version for clairvoyants. i.e they can see what is happening around you in the present moment

Personally speaking, i trust clairvoyants the most for overall predictions and for what the other person is thinking its empaths.

Hope this helps  :D

loops77

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 05:32:42 AM »
Zee, forget about that psychics explanation. It will just confuse you. Psychics have different gifts..which can tell you what kind of experience you will have with them. An empath can only tell you what someone felt or is feeling about things or a situation. The thing about this is peoples feelings sometimes change like an ocean wave. So what may be true now may not be true tomorrow, based on the reading you had with an empath. So don't expect to get specific dates or descriptions of events that may happen. Definitely don't call an empath for career/work/school readings.

anything