Author Topic: Good with outcomes?  (Read 5053 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Good with outcomes?
« on: June 04, 2012, 01:33:10 PM »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:30:51 AM by jordie »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Good with outcomes?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 04:06:56 PM »
Kisha nailed my car situation (when I would finally hear from the insurance company after a month of nothing as well as me getting a new car and some specifics about said new car, as well as some numbers which didn't make sense till after).

She also nailed when I was moving (got a nine and she thought it was Sept, was actually 9 weeks exactly from the time of the call).

She also got a medical issue I had and she said it happened in a 10...she asked if it was October when it happened...it actually happened ten months ago.

And described an altercation that went Downing February :).

My other stuff is for this summer from her and years off for other stuff ...but thus far she has been good.

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 07:24:12 PM »
I haven't found a Kisha on Keen.  Could you tell me what signon she goes by?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »
Aries Intuition

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 09:54:09 PM »
Ok.

I've read with A LOT of readers in the past year and a half. The only reader who has been CONSISTENTLY accurate for me is Kisha (Aries Intuition). 

With regards to C... She always told me it would be "on and off".  She always told me he had major issues, and it would be up to me if I would put up with it over and over again, we would be on and off for up to 2 years. 

Yes, C told me to move on. Yes, he is currently seeing someone else.  Honestly, I don't think that means that Kisha is wrong, though.  Maybe he will be back???  Maybe.  Her and I were emailing the other day when I told her that he is with someone, and she said she will not read about him anymore, BUT the reason she did the life coaching with me was so I could get to a point where I would be able to turn my back on C when he returns.  So, yes, she still stands by her prediction that he is coming back.  If I take him back, he will leave again though. Hence the "on and off"  she ALWAYS predicted. 

I don't think she is wrong.  I just don't want him anymore.  We'll see if he does come back.  If he does, she'll be right again.

BTW, my other two favorite readers (Gaylene and Aurora) who have both been right with predictions in the past, also see the same thing.  I trust all three of these women, and I don't necessarily think they are wrong. 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 10:29:42 PM »
Thank you for posting that Syn :)

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 12:27:21 PM »
AstroSarah and Cookie have been able to help us.  Both have given us short term outcomes that have happened and Sarah has given us long term predictions that we have seen occur.   

canary

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 10:28:53 PM »
These were great for me:
sapphire21 and sourcepower have been good for me with outcomes on predictions they have made.   

Sapphire21 was good with a short term prediction.  Her empathic abilities are very good too. 
- What she picked up I was past or current, and they mostly had to do with feelings and behavior of person being described.  They were correct.
- I asked her about an individual and wanted to know specifically what if anything was showing up around this person.  This person is not somebody I speak to or hear about very much.  Sapphire21 picked up on what was going on around him and I got confirmation of it within about a week of my reading, of exactly that.

Sourcepower has been great with outcomes for me as well.  I thought this reader made a strong connection to me.  Things that she told me about my ex checked out exactly, as confirmed by him when he and I caught up. 
- She explained the delays, and I got exactly those validations when he called and explained (guests from out of town, sick family member, plans of visit.)
- A phone contact on August 2 came through as well - though her page discourages questions that relate to timing.
- She also said I would get confirmation of my guy's feelings for me from somebody known to both him and me.  Those validation details are posted in the Sourcepower folder.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:45:14 PM by canary »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 04:52:07 PM »
Kisha nailed a job prediction from back in April this month.