Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 387995 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #2580 on: August 15, 2019, 12:36:41 AM »
I had a hit from Kisha today. In my last reading she said in an 8 I would have a difference of opinion with a friend that goes too far on the friends end. It happened. It was over the #metoo movement. My friend has a very messed up way of looking at it and is very much a victim blamer. I tried to explain to her how her language was harmful and inflammatory but she stuck to her beliefs and made it as if I were wrong. Kisha said the argument would not be about right or wrong but a difference of opinion but the friend would still view it as a right or wrong situation and feel like she was right. I’m actually appalled at my friends behavior. This is a prediction I wish didn’t come to pass sadly. 😞

I've had way to many of those confrontations lately. Sorry that prediction came true, but kudos to Kisha. When she's on, she's on.

You think the confrontations have anything to do with Mercury Retrograde? I know it just ended but these last few weeks have had me on edge. lol.

Idk, I've had them longer than the retrograde...approximately 3 years actually. 🙄

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2581 on: August 15, 2019, 12:41:23 AM »
@fidget, aww. I’m sorry 😢

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2582 on: August 15, 2019, 05:26:34 AM »
I had a hit from Kisha today. In my last reading she said in an 8 I would have a difference of opinion with a friend that goes too far on the friends end. It happened. It was over the #metoo movement. My friend has a very messed up way of looking at it and is very much a victim blamer. I tried to explain to her how her language was harmful and inflammatory but she stuck to her beliefs and made it as if I were wrong. Kisha said the argument would not be about right or wrong but a difference of opinion but the friend would still view it as a right or wrong situation and feel like she was right. I’m actually appalled at my friends behavior. This is a prediction I wish didn’t come to pass sadly. 😞

I hate when the negative ones come through, yet it's nice to have the heads up. Hopefully she'll give what you said some thought and rethink her stance on her opinion being the only acceptable one and you can maintain your friendship.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2583 on: August 15, 2019, 05:32:01 AM »
I've posted this on a couple other threads, but Kisha had a big, positive relationship hit for me. She saw this happening in the summer months, so accurate timing as well. She has a "positive" career prediction coming up that I don't want to come true, though there is one possibility that I would be okay with this change happening and I'm hoping that's how it plays out if it does happen. If timing is accurate for this prediction I'll know probably within the next six weeks. I'll divulge more then if it happens. She's a pretty amazing lady!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2584 on: August 15, 2019, 08:05:32 AM »

I hate when the negative ones come through, yet it's nice to have the heads up. Hopefully she'll give what you said some thought and rethink her stance on her opinion being the only acceptable one and you can maintain your friendship.

It’s bittersweet to be able to validate a prediction but the prediction comes at the expense of a friendship. I guess time will tell if the friendship can be salvaged.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:50:08 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2585 on: August 15, 2019, 11:02:40 AM »
I just realized I had another hit for Kisha although the timing was a month off. I had 2 social engagements that I attended in the last 3 weeks.

"The month of June will bring you some opportunities to branch out and be more social. There are going to be some invites for different events coming to you, and saying “yes” and RSVP’ing to some of these events may be fun for you. Sometimes just allowing yourself to have fun without expectations can be good for the soul. You have an introverted side that tries to avoid going to events, but the extroverted side of you always has fun once you get there. Tapping into your extrovert side and allowing yourself to let your hair down may help you relax and stop worrying about others around you. You spend more time worrying about others problems than your own more often than not. (Try to put yourself first and just be present and in the moment when the opportunities arise. This does not mean accept all invitations, but you certainly do not have to deny them all either.)"

Offline Silverlightnmoom

« Reply #2586 on: August 15, 2019, 03:09:29 PM »

I've had way to many of those confrontations lately. Sorry that prediction came true, but kudos to Kisha. When she's on, she's on.

You think the confrontations have anything to do with Mercury Retrograde? I know it just ended but these last few weeks have had me on edge. lol.

Idk, I've had them longer than the retrograde...approximately 3 years actually. 🙄

Oh hmm I wonder what specific thing happened 3 years ago that made people more divisive even amongst friends and family groups..hmm 🤔

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2587 on: August 16, 2019, 07:02:04 AM »
Just received Kisha's email reading and it was absolutely a Wowww! One of the best readings ever! It does resonate with my situation and past/present has been perfectly described. She is amazing and undoubtedly a genuine. Finger crossed for predictions :)

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #2588 on: August 16, 2019, 11:53:20 AM »
I have to be honest in saying unfortunately the timeline for some predictions in my general read passed and nothing happened. One being in a 7 or July, someone I would meet would pursue me for a relationship.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2589 on: August 17, 2019, 06:53:41 AM »
I have to be honest in saying unfortunately the timeline for some predictions in my general read passed and nothing happened. One being in a 7 or July, someone I would meet would pursue me for a relationship.

I would not count on her timeframes particularly when it comes to love life predictions.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #2590 on: August 17, 2019, 08:09:18 AM »
Is she no longer doing email readings?!?!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2591 on: August 17, 2019, 12:11:57 PM »
Is she no longer doing email readings?!?!

Not until later in the Fall.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2592 on: August 17, 2019, 03:59:17 PM »

I would not count on her timeframes particularly when it comes to love life predictions.

Completely agree. I just had a big event happen that she first predicted as imminent in very early 2018. She kept getting timing of 3 and once or twice, the 12th (not 1,2 but the 12th). It happened at 3:34 pm, Aug. 12th 2019 but of what use were the numbers without a month and year? No use at all and it's frustrating. Let go of timing and numbers if you can.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2593 on: August 17, 2019, 04:23:08 PM »

When her timing is off for love predictions do things usually happen later, earlier, or could be either? I'm also waiting on a love prediction that is supposed to happen soon.  I'm not a stickler for timing, so I don't really care if it's late/early/whatever, just asking out of curiosity and to have an idea of what to expect....

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2594 on: August 17, 2019, 04:34:43 PM »
IMO for all the predictions usually later. I have had a few, and know of others who had a few, happen earlier than she thought. For example once she thought I would get a one-time lump sum of money in nine weeks from the reading. I already knew what she was talking about and it was a work bonus that I got on Feb. 9th just about a week after the reading.