Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 300185 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #2295 on: June 14, 2019, 05:26:52 PM »
Just received my 3rd "What is coming up romantically between my POI and I" email reading from Kisha (first was October 2018, second was January 2019) and man....the future for my POI and I is apparently getting bleaker by the minute lol...The first two reads did not exactly give great news, but said there would eventually be a chance to move forward with each other...this one just now showed the relationship as being totally stuck (true), it being basically my fault for it being stuck because I have let him get too comfortable with things the way they are (true), and didn't sound like there was a lot of hope for him wanting to change the situation we are in or offer any additional commitment even though he cares about me and wants to spend time with me (presumably true based on history and what I see in the present).  I even got a little bit of scolding from her guide because of this lol! :o.   Apparently some decisions will be made around September or 9 months from now which may help determine the future of the relationship, and she flat out stated the outcome of the relationship is uncertain as of now.

I will say in each reading she really did a great job of picking up on the nuances of our situation at the time she did each reading - downright scary accurate considering she has never been given any background about my situation.  And I am pretty sure that what she is seeing and the path forward (or lack thereof) for POI and I will be accurate....but I will update to confirm (or not) as time passes....

Did it line up with what Yona said?

I have noticed Kisha’s readings get progressively bleaker as time goes on for me too. Then some are randomly better. Confusing sometimes but she DOES get the nuances.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2296 on: June 14, 2019, 05:36:42 PM »
Has she ever mistaken a friendship for a love interest?

In my phone reading back in April, she kept saying “June” and that there would be a “severing”. She thought this person was male and described him with dark hair. She said there would be love and effort and that I would take this person with me.

Well, I severed a friendship last week with one of my good girlfriends. We would travel together and had a lot of good times, but recently she’s really changed. It was not good and did not end on positive terms, though we weren’t petty and still have each other on social media and everything.

Has she ever mixed genders up for friends rather than lovers for anyone before?

Offline username1111

« Reply #2297 on: June 14, 2019, 05:40:48 PM »
Has she ever mistaken a friendship for a love interest?

In my phone reading back in April, she kept saying “June” and that there would be a “severing”. She thought this person was male and described him with dark hair. She said there would be love and effort and that I would take this person with me.

Well, I severed a friendship last week with one of my good girlfriends. We would travel together and had a lot of good times, but recently she’s really changed. It was not good and did not end on positive terms, though we weren’t petty and still have each other on social media and everything.

Has she ever mixed genders up for friends rather than lovers for anyone before?

I would be surprised if she would mixed up male / female energies.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2298 on: June 14, 2019, 06:15:55 PM »
Just received my 3rd "What is coming up romantically between my POI and I" email reading from Kisha (first was October 2018, second was January 2019) and man....the future for my POI and I is apparently getting bleaker by the minute lol...The first two reads did not exactly give great news, but said there would eventually be a chance to move forward with each other...this one just now showed the relationship as being totally stuck (true), it being basically my fault for it being stuck because I have let him get too comfortable with things the way they are (true), and didn't sound like there was a lot of hope for him wanting to change the situation we are in or offer any additional commitment even though he cares about me and wants to spend time with me (presumably true based on history and what I see in the present).  I even got a little bit of scolding from her guide because of this lol! :o.   Apparently some decisions will be made around September or 9 months from now which may help determine the future of the relationship, and she flat out stated the outcome of the relationship is uncertain as of now.

I will say in each reading she really did a great job of picking up on the nuances of our situation at the time she did each reading - downright scary accurate considering she has never been given any background about my situation.  And I am pretty sure that what she is seeing and the path forward (or lack thereof) for POI and I will be accurate....but I will update to confirm (or not) as time passes....

Did it line up with what Yona said?

I have noticed Kisha’s readings get progressively bleaker as time goes on for me too. Then some are randomly better. Confusing sometimes but she DOES get the nuances.

It sort of did and sort of didn't, I don't really know how to fit the two together to be honest....Yona has definitely also seen that he is verrrrry slow moving, but has always seen it as progressive and she still sees a turning point with a better partnership for us sometime this summer, even hinted at moving in together because she saw him asking me a question with "property" involved (which I cannot imagine happening unless he needs a temporary place to crash while he looks for a new place to live when he moves). The thing is that Yona sees whatever is going to happen as an increase in partnership and another advancement (10 of Cups in the house card is a pretty good combo apparently), whereas Kisha said there would be an opportunity to spend more time together (never mentioned moving in or how that opportunity would come about) but it wouldn't change anything in terms of having a defined relationship, commitment etc.  So....different, but sort of the same too...?  Idk what to think really....  At this point I suppose anything could happen, but I would place my money on the real outcome being more in line with what Kisha said, I suspect Yona was being overly positive, misinterpreting the "property" symbol she got, or maybe even picking up some new guy coming in during the summer of 2025 lol....

Interesting that you have had the same pattern of Kisha's readings getting bleaker too...then you seem to get positive ones...go figure!!  I haven't read with her enough to actually get a switch back to positive, but that does give me a tiny bit of that dangerous thing we call "hope" lol....

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #2299 on: June 14, 2019, 06:30:35 PM »
Hey everyone! I’m going to be reading with Kisha soon over the phone and wanted some insights:

Do you guys record your session? Is that OK? I want to take notes too but I’m the type that needs to hear over and over again, so I wanted to know if anyone else voice records. Thank you!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2300 on: June 14, 2019, 06:51:38 PM »
Hey everyone! I’m going to be reading with Kisha soon over the phone and wanted some insights:

Do you guys record your session? Is that OK? I want to take notes too but I’m the type that needs to hear over and over again, so I wanted to know if anyone else voice records. Thank you!

I recorder her

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2301 on: June 14, 2019, 08:13:04 PM »
Yeah. I've mentioned that she saw an engagement for me once, the guy did get engaged within a year, just not to me lol.

LOL just wow Kisha wow smh

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #2302 on: June 14, 2019, 09:12:24 PM »
Yeah. I've mentioned that she saw an engagement for me once, the guy did get engaged within a year, just not to me lol.

Energy mixing has been a major problem for me in my long history of readings and I plan to write a post on it soon. Readers mixing up people and specifically seeing advancements between myself and a POI that in fact happened with someone else caused me a lot of confusion and distress and I think it is likely one of the top reasons I have cut way down and am now trying to give up readings altogether.

In my email reading with Kisha (Jan 2019) she did talk about someone from my past who I would suddenly see in a different light, based on something I learned about him. She presented it as a romantic connection and said I would feel betrayed, hurt, angry and eventually start healing. I believe this did happen ... but not with a romantic interest. It happened with a friend and it wasn't as personally hurtful as the reading indicated, but I did learn something that shocked me and then I did go through the emotions she described. In this case, it was not really a direct misinterpretation of the energy by Kisha though. I also made the assumption it was a past POI and she didn't directly say who it was, it just read as a romantic partner. In fact I think at the top of the reading she cautioned that I not make assumptions or try to fit the reading to any one person...

But regardless, I personally think energy confusion is a MAJOR issue with getting and trusting readings, particularly for those who are not in direct and consistent contact with someone they are asking about. Something to beware / be aware of anyway.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2303 on: June 14, 2019, 09:18:21 PM »

Energy mixing has been a major problem for me in my long history of readings and I plan to write a post on it soon. Readers mixing up people and specifically seeing advancements between myself and a POI that in fact happened with someone else caused me a lot of confusion and distress and I think it is likely one of the top reasons I have cut way down and am now trying to give up readings altogether.

In my email reading with Kisha (Jan 2019) she did talk about someone from my past who I would suddenly see in a different light, based on something I learned about him. She presented it as a romantic connection and said I would feel betrayed, hurt, angry and eventually start healing. I believe this did happen ... but not with a romantic interest. It happened with a friend and it wasn't as personally hurtful as the reading indicated, but I did learn something that shocked me and then I did go through the emotions she described. In this case, it was not really a direct misinterpretation of the energy by Kisha though. I also made the assumption it was a past POI and she didn't directly say who it was, it just read as a romantic partner. In fact I think at the top of the reading she cautioned that I not make assumptions or try to fit the reading to any one person...

But regardless, I personally think energy confusion is a MAJOR issue with getting and trusting readings, particularly for those who are not in direct and consistent contact with someone they are asking about. Something to beware / be aware of anyway.

Yes please start a THREAD on this topic!! This happens alot with the likes of Cookie, Aries and Yona.
I've noticed it happens alot for general reads or No Tools readers.

Tools readers (such as Tarot) seem to pick up direct energy about the POI with a specific question...if it is a general read (like the one Yona takes, it can confuse the ppl in the reading)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2304 on: June 14, 2019, 10:17:51 PM »
In my experience with Kisha, if you ask directly about a POI then it's possible she can get you confused with somebody he is or will be dating. However, if he comes up in a general then it's you and there's no energy-mixing. That's my experience.

My friend had a POI who never came up her generals so she'd ask Kisha directly about him and her. It was always negative for them. He has a gf now and definitely no energy-mixing there, Kisha was reading my friend and him and not him and the new woman. Kisha also correctly predicted there would be a period where the friend and POI were a bit closer but still no relationship.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2305 on: June 15, 2019, 06:57:30 PM »
I believe all of my relationship prediction outcomes were negative. I'm on my third relationship since I started getting readings from her. Even when I got back with my ex. Even though we got back together she predicted that it wouldn't last and it didn't. Even my current relationship she was negative about and very dry last year. I didn't bother to ask her about him again until recently. She told me that I will be going through a tough time in the summer. I think that was her way of being nice about it. Unfortunately we have had a lot of issues lately and she might be right. For now we are still together. I am holding off on Anne until next month.

Surprisingly, my best friend had a positive relationship outcome a few months back. I don't recall if Kisha specifically predicted the engagement or if it was something else connected to it.

Thanks for your feedback! Did your best friend actually get engaged as predicted?
Hope everything works out for you!

They did get engaged while they were on a trip. I don't think Kisha specifically said there would be a proposal.

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #2306 on: June 17, 2019, 07:40:00 AM »
Hi everyone,

I have a quick question - I had a 15 min session with Kisha and it went very well, but I realized during that I definitely should have opted for a 30 min call to give her a chance to expand on what she was saying (not rush her)

Have any of you called her back to ask the same questions, but just clarifying that you would like her to further explain what she sees (and add more questions regarding it?)

I am worried about whether or not she gets irritated from repeat questions, as I know some psychics don’t entertain at all. I would give it a week or 2 before going back. What are your thoughts/experience?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #2307 on: June 17, 2019, 07:53:59 AM »
Alright so I'm pretty annoyed to be honest and I'll probably start another thread in the vent section about it. Nevertheless, I had another reading with Aries on June 7th. And, it was different than the other ones yet again.

So as a historical review, June 12th of last year (2018) is when I began reading with her about this particular situation to where my now ex left the state I reside in (he was living with me at the time) and relocated to another state (where his children reside). Here's a recap of what was said back then.

June, July, August, September, and October 3rd I was told that his stay in the other state was temporary and not permanent and that he would be back home (my house). In June she gave me the numbers 10 and 4. In July she gave me the number 8. In August she gave me another 8. In September she gave me the number 3. In October she gave me another 3. She constantly said that once the help he was receiving ceased, he would leave. She also said he would give up on being there and want to make a move and I SPECIFICALLY asked her if the move would be within the same state or out of state. She SPECIFICALLY said OUT of state and back to MY PLACE. In ALL of those readings she kept saying she saw a move coming for him. There was NO mention of a new man entering my life or anything near that in all those months and readings. In all of those readings she said he genuinely cared and he had feelings of love for me.

Then a sudden 180 took place in every single reading since October 15th.

October 15th reading she still said the other state wasn't permanent for him but with regard to the relationship stuff between us, there would basically not be much happening outside of empty words and little to no action. She gave me a number 3 and said she still saw a move coming up for him OUT OF STATE. She mentioned for the first time a new male energy coming up for me and that I would be hesitant with it but would consider entertaining it and that I should be careful with moving on too quickly for all the wrong reasons. She gave me a number 5 for when this mystery man would appear and thought it to be within 5 months from that time or in the month of May of 2019. Suddenly there was no more mention of love and care and that all of his motivations were self serving.

November 21st  was my first "general reading" since April of 2018. In the November general reading she said my love life would take a turn for the better in the month of April and that a new man would be around and I'd be focusing all of my energy there but that there would be a lingering energy (my ex) that I wouldn't be putting too much energy and attention into. I then asked her specifically about the ex. She repeated that his current location was not permanent and she even described to me that when he did relocate it would be a state west of where he is currently, with a cooler climate, and he would move in with a male and a female that were not family members. Well, the only place west of where he is where there is a male and a female residing with a cooler climate is where I am. He doesn't know anyone else in the western states with a cooler climate. I asked her if it was my place and she said she didn't think so but wasn't sure. Alrighty then. She then gave me the numbers 12 and 14 for when he'd leave the state he is in but this time said it could be 12 to 14 months from the time of that reading. Lol. For the first time ever, she told me she felt it was time I thought about letting go of the relationship I had with my ex. Again, all of the ex's motivations were self serving and no mention of love and care.

January and February readings she spoke about the new male again, described his physical appearance and even age, personality traits etc (definitely sounded too good to be true for sure) and said he would be entering my life during the warmer weather months and thought it to be the month of April again but wasn't sure but just that it was when the weather was warmer. She again said ex's situation was not permanent and went on to describe that she saw a move coming up for him but felt it was further down the line and again said he would move to a state with a cooler climate and moves in with someone. Still didn't see much action happening between the ex and I but did see consistent communication and lots of empty words. And yes, that has been the case so far with him to date. She again mentioned that I should consider letting go of the relationship with my ex. Again, all of the ex's motivations were self serving and no mention of love and care.

April 2nd reading, I was wondering about my ex visiting me as he kept saying he wanted to. She said I was going to end up turning my attention to a new energy that entered my life and my ex would be trying to visit during the beginning stages of that and that I would find it to be somewhat of a nuisance. She said she got the number 7 for him visiting because she saw him traveling. Well, as of right now, he wants to visit in the month of October which makes it the 7th month from the time of that reading, IF it actually happens. She didn't say anything about a move for him that time. She didn't see much else happening as far as actions go and that he still would only offer me long distance bullcrap even after his "visit", IF that even happens. Again, all of the ex's motivations were self serving and no mention of love and care.

That brings me to my reading June 7th. I asked her for a general in the love/relationship area to start with. No mention of a new guy. Now suddenly it's me not being open to a new energy and so I'm going to go through a rough emotional period coming up and her reasoning that I wasn't open to a new energy was because I was holding on to the hopes of rekindling with my ex and hadn't let that go yet. She said once I'm open to a new energy then I would have an opportunity to have a stable relationship with a new energy. I can tell you right now she is wrong about that. i have been more than open to a new energy entering my life. In fact I've asked universe to hurry the hell up and send him on in. The only thing that I wanted to do was lose some weight before a new guy entered. I am not holding on to hopes with my ex like that at all anymore. I still communicate with him, yes, but it is the same cycle that will probably not change and by the time he's ready to leave the state he's in, I'm quite positive Ill be moved on already. I've already been looking for someone new for the last two months to no avail! It has also been my experience that if a person is to enter your life, they enter whether you are ready or not. After they enter your life, it is then up to you as to whether or not you take advantage of the opportunity. Most of my ex's entered my life during a time that I was either holding on to another ex or just didn't feel ready in general. So that part is hogwash. In fact, my current ex entered my life during a time that I was still grieving the loss of another ex. Lol So whatever with that. She then went on to say that she saw a change in residence for my ex but was not sure if it was out of state or not. (TOTALLY different from what she's been saying for almost a year now). She said this move takes place in an 8 but didn't feel like it was August but more like 8 months from the time of the reading which puts it all the way out to January of 2020 but said that she didn't see his move changing things between him and I for the better. She then said she saw him finally getting his life in order and personal changes taking place in another year and a half to two years. She then said she did not see any major shifts coming up between him and I and that I shouldn't waste my money calling about the situation any longer unless something did change because she felt as though it would not change. I'm not really understanding that because things did a 180 within 1 year. Maybe she just meant she didn't see anything anytime soon? Idk but this whole thing frustrates me to no end.

So in essence the breakdown is........................he has not moved as predicted, his relocation seems very permanent to me since it's been a year now so it wasn't temporary as predicted............he did not come back "home" as predicted............and as of late apparently he will not be coming back "home" as previously predicted for months on end.............no new guy entered my life as predicted.............now suddenly no new guy is appearing cause I'm not open to it and holding on to my ex? BS...............now ex is moving but not for another 8 months and now she's not sure if it's out of state....................I forgot to mention that in each reading I had with her she kept seeing a different random female around him...............I'm talking like a new one every two months (quite hard for me to believe knowing him)...........first it was some random female with dyed red hair.............then it was another female that was already involved with another man that he was interested in but she wasn't interested in him like that.............then it was another female with lighter hair who was giving him some guidance and emotional support but nothing else............and as of June 7th reading now it's some female that's his sugar mamma that he's using for money..................mkay. Just no. I'm pretty intuitive and readings have to resonate with me and sadly, unfortunately, Aries' readings don't resonate with me anymore. They don't even make logical sense. I've never tried an email reading from her and everyone keeps raving about the accuracy of them so maybe I just need to get a general email reading. I don't know but if I do, it wouldn't be for like 3 to 6 months from now. IF I do. Otherwise, no more readings for me. No thanks.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2308 on: June 17, 2019, 12:58:49 PM »
Just buy and say you need clarification on this...

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question - I had a 15 min session with Kisha and it went very well, but I realized during that I definitely should have opted for a 30 min call to give her a chance to expand on what she was saying (not rush her)

Have any of you called her back to ask the same questions, but just clarifying that you would like her to further explain what she sees (and add more questions regarding it?)

I am worried about whether or not she gets irritated from repeat questions, as I know some psychics don’t entertain at all. I would give it a week or 2 before going back. What are your thoughts/experience?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2309 on: June 17, 2019, 01:40:31 PM »
Miss P, I’m sorry. I don’t know your situation but you sound too awesome for this guy anyway.

That said, the only readings I think I’ve received from Kisha where things made sense was my very first reading where she told me my ex wouldn’t be back (10 yrs ago) but I still called and she flipped from positive to negative. I was the one who kept hanging on so I don’t blame her but still...ya know?

I received an email reading (1 question) in March and it seems to be eerily on point in hindsight.

But that being said, I feel she gets underlying nuances, feelings, etc correctly, HOWEVER, I have noticed she flips from positive to negative and this has been an ongoing thing I've noticed whether it is phone or email, she flips a lot. Rarely do I feel I get consistent readings with her so I leave confused.  It’s like “Ok this phone reading was semi positive, but that email two months ago was negative as hell.” And I never get repeated predictions from previous reads, they either aren’t mentioned or I get new predictions and dates. And don’t get me started on the dates and how confusing they are. Again, it’s a lack of consistency.

While I do find her to be one of the most gifted readers I have ever read with it has seriously turned me off in her relationship readings. Not one new guy ever materialized except my most recent ex and it’s been thrilling 🙄.

From now on I’m either going to read with her about love once or the a year and the rest only career stuff if I need it.

I’d rather sink my money into Cookie or Yona.

Alright so I'm pretty annoyed to be honest and I'll probably start another thread in the vent section about it. Nevertheless, I had another reading with Aries on June 7th. And, it was different than the other ones yet again.

So as a historical review, June 12th of last year (2018) is when I began reading with her about this particular situation to where my now ex left the state I reside in (he was living with me at the time) and relocated to another state (where his children reside). Here's a recap of what was said back then.

June, July, August, September, and October 3rd I was told that his stay in the other state was temporary and not permanent and that he would be back home (my house). In June she gave me the numbers 10 and 4. In July she gave me the number 8. In August she gave me another 8. In September she gave me the number 3. In October she gave me another 3. She constantly said that once the help he was receiving ceased, he would leave. She also said he would give up on being there and want to make a move and I SPECIFICALLY asked her if the move would be within the same state or out of state. She SPECIFICALLY said OUT of state and back to MY PLACE. In ALL of those readings she kept saying she saw a move coming for him. There was NO mention of a new man entering my life or anything near that in all those months and readings. In all of those readings she said he genuinely cared and he had feelings of love for me.

Then a sudden 180 took place in every single reading since October 15th.

October 15th reading she still said the other state wasn't permanent for him but with regard to the relationship stuff between us, there would basically not be much happening outside of empty words and little to no action. She gave me a number 3 and said she still saw a move coming up for him OUT OF STATE. She mentioned for the first time a new male energy coming up for me and that I would be hesitant with it but would consider entertaining it and that I should be careful with moving on too quickly for all the wrong reasons. She gave me a number 5 for when this mystery man would appear and thought it to be within 5 months from that time or in the month of May of 2019. Suddenly there was no more mention of love and care and that all of his motivations were self serving.

November 21st  was my first "general reading" since April of 2018. In the November general reading she said my love life would take a turn for the better in the month of April and that a new man would be around and I'd be focusing all of my energy there but that there would be a lingering energy (my ex) that I wouldn't be putting too much energy and attention into. I then asked her specifically about the ex. She repeated that his current location was not permanent and she even described to me that when he did relocate it would be a state west of where he is currently, with a cooler climate, and he would move in with a male and a female that were not family members. Well, the only place west of where he is where there is a male and a female residing with a cooler climate is where I am. He doesn't know anyone else in the western states with a cooler climate. I asked her if it was my place and she said she didn't think so but wasn't sure. Alrighty then. She then gave me the numbers 12 and 14 for when he'd leave the state he is in but this time said it could be 12 to 14 months from the time of that reading. Lol. For the first time ever, she told me she felt it was time I thought about letting go of the relationship I had with my ex. Again, all of the ex's motivations were self serving and no mention of love and care.

January and February readings she spoke about the new male again, described his physical appearance and even age, personality traits etc (definitely sounded too good to be true for sure) and said he would be entering my life during the warmer weather months and thought it to be the month of April again but wasn't sure but just that it was when the weather was warmer. She again said ex's situation was not permanent and went on to describe that she saw a move coming up for him but felt it was further down the line and again said he would move to a state with a cooler climate and moves in with someone. Still didn't see much action happening between the ex and I but did see consistent communication and lots of empty words. And yes, that has been the case so far with him to date. She again mentioned that I should consider letting go of the relationship with my ex. Again, all of the ex's motivations were self serving and no mention of love and care.

April 2nd reading, I was wondering about my ex visiting me as he kept saying he wanted to. She said I was going to end up turning my attention to a new energy that entered my life and my ex would be trying to visit during the beginning stages of that and that I would find it to be somewhat of a nuisance. She said she got the number 7 for him visiting because she saw him traveling. Well, as of right now, he wants to visit in the month of October which makes it the 7th month from the time of that reading, IF it actually happens. She didn't say anything about a move for him that time. She didn't see much else happening as far as actions go and that he still would only offer me long distance bullcrap even after his "visit", IF that even happens. Again, all of the ex's motivations were self serving and no mention of love and care.

That brings me to my reading June 7th. I asked her for a general in the love/relationship area to start with. No mention of a new guy. Now suddenly it's me not being open to a new energy and so I'm going to go through a rough emotional period coming up and her reasoning that I wasn't open to a new energy was because I was holding on to the hopes of rekindling with my ex and hadn't let that go yet. She said once I'm open to a new energy then I would have an opportunity to have a stable relationship with a new energy. I can tell you right now she is wrong about that. i have been more than open to a new energy entering my life. In fact I've asked universe to hurry the hell up and send him on in. The only thing that I wanted to do was lose some weight before a new guy entered. I am not holding on to hopes with my ex like that at all anymore. I still communicate with him, yes, but it is the same cycle that will probably not change and by the time he's ready to leave the state he's in, I'm quite positive Ill be moved on already. I've already been looking for someone new for the last two months to no avail! It has also been my experience that if a person is to enter your life, they enter whether you are ready or not. After they enter your life, it is then up to you as to whether or not you take advantage of the opportunity. Most of my ex's entered my life during a time that I was either holding on to another ex or just didn't feel ready in general. So that part is hogwash. In fact, my current ex entered my life during a time that I was still grieving the loss of another ex. Lol So whatever with that. She then went on to say that she saw a change in residence for my ex but was not sure if it was out of state or not. (TOTALLY different from what she's been saying for almost a year now). She said this move takes place in an 8 but didn't feel like it was August but more like 8 months from the time of the reading which puts it all the way out to January of 2020 but said that she didn't see his move changing things between him and I for the better. She then said she saw him finally getting his life in order and personal changes taking place in another year and a half to two years. She then said she did not see any major shifts coming up between him and I and that I shouldn't waste my money calling about the situation any longer unless something did change because she felt as though it would not change. I'm not really understanding that because things did a 180 within 1 year. Maybe she just meant she didn't see anything anytime soon? Idk but this whole thing frustrates me to no end.

So in essence the breakdown is........................he has not moved as predicted, his relocation seems very permanent to me since it's been a year now so it wasn't temporary as predicted............he did not come back "home" as predicted............and as of late apparently he will not be coming back "home" as previously predicted for months on end.............no new guy entered my life as predicted.............now suddenly no new guy is appearing cause I'm not open to it and holding on to my ex? BS...............now ex is moving but not for another 8 months and now she's not sure if it's out of state....................I forgot to mention that in each reading I had with her she kept seeing a different random female around him...............I'm talking like a new one every two months (quite hard for me to believe knowing him)...........first it was some random female with dyed red hair.............then it was another female that was already involved with another man that he was interested in but she wasn't interested in him like that.............then it was another female with lighter hair who was giving him some guidance and emotional support but nothing else............and as of June 7th reading now it's some female that's his sugar mamma that he's using for money..................mkay. Just no. I'm pretty intuitive and readings have to resonate with me and sadly, unfortunately, Aries' readings don't resonate with me anymore. They don't even make logical sense. I've never tried an email reading from her and everyone keeps raving about the accuracy of them so maybe I just need to get a general email reading. I don't know but if I do, it wouldn't be for like 3 to 6 months from now. IF I do. Otherwise, no more readings for me. No thanks.