Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 263768 times)

Offline naturegirl

Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #2115 on: March 08, 2019, 05:13:54 PM »
So, I just had another non relationship prediction happen from Kisha. The prediction was that a woman who I had a falling out with would want to reconcile the friendship and offer an apology. Kisha said that it would only be 50% sincere. She is self serving and she has burned many bridges. She said I need to be extremely cautious as she is deceitful.

It just happened tonight and I have ignored the messages of apology from her. She has really negative vibes and is toxic. I don't have any desire to restore the friendship. Kisha's timing was off (she said in the Fall), but she was very correct.

Nice. That shows that she picked up intentions and future actions related to interpersonal relationships for you. Maybe that means that she really will be accurate with your romantic relationship predictions as well! Good luck!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2116 on: March 08, 2019, 07:03:34 PM »
So, I just had another non relationship prediction happen from Kisha. The prediction was that a woman who I had a falling out with would want to reconcile the friendship and offer an apology. Kisha said that it would only be 50% sincere. She is self serving and she has burned many bridges. She said I need to be extremely cautious as she is deceitful.

It just happened tonight and I have ignored the messages of apology from her. She has really negative vibes and is toxic. I don't have any desire to restore the friendship. Kisha's timing was off (she said in the Fall), but she was very correct.

Nice. That shows that she picked up intentions and future actions related to interpersonal relationships for you. Maybe that means that she really will be accurate with your romantic relationship predictions as well! Good luck!

Thanks. I am not that optimistic, but who knows. She does have a gift, I'm just not convinced it's in the love department yet. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #2117 on: March 08, 2019, 07:54:01 PM »
I read with Kisha Wednesday for the first time in 4 months.  Her reading made a lot of sense to me...  She lined up exacty with what Yona said (Yona was much more detailed though).  I have 3 male energies in both readings.  (current guy, ex and then my ex husband who always shows up in readings) -- The difference between them was Yona said I ignore my ex and Kisha says (because she believes in free will) that its up to me what I do.... 

Kisha was also kind of vague...  but she is definitely gifted!
Yona and Kisha have me almost the opposite readings. It's very confusing but moving on...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2118 on: March 09, 2019, 05:26:25 AM »
So far Kisha is the exact opposite of all the others but her reading is very general. Gaylene Mattie and Cookie all gave me spring Summer as the timing when things will turn around for my POI and I. Havent read with Yona yet she is on March 24th so we shall see.

Offline Slappon

« Reply #2119 on: March 10, 2019, 09:59:48 PM »
Do you guys think she’s better via phone or email regarding romance reading? Def want to give her a shot! :0)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2120 on: March 10, 2019, 11:02:35 PM »
Do you guys think she’s better via phone or email regarding romance reading? Def want to give her a shot! :0)

For me, she was much much better in email, instead of phone. I could hardly understand her over phone and had to listen the recorded voice several times after reading to get the details. Email reading is much more detailed and organized but the wait time is longer (2 weeks).

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2121 on: March 11, 2019, 01:35:50 AM »

For me, she was much much better in email, instead of phone. I could hardly understand her over phone and had to listen the recorded voice several times after reading to get the details. Email reading is much more detailed and organized but the wait time is longer (2 weeks).

Agree. Email (general) is better for me.

Offline Slappon

« Reply #2122 on: March 11, 2019, 08:10:47 PM »
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback  :)

Offline sgrd

« Reply #2123 on: March 15, 2019, 08:48:17 PM »
Hey everyone, so far, I've only gotten 2 readings in 2019 (go me!!! I've saved so much money already) and one of those was with Kisha. I got the general reading, and I have to say it was pretty good. She picked up on one thing that was very specific to me and no one outside of my immediate family knows, and I'd say two of her predictions since the end of January are playing out right now. At the point of getting the reading, both seemed really unlikely but here we are.

She predicted a new love interest for me within the next few months - just wondering if she has accurately predicted this for any of you guys?

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2124 on: March 15, 2019, 09:09:43 PM »
Hey everyone, so far, I've only gotten 2 readings in 2019 (go me!!! I've saved so much money already) and one of those was with Kisha. I got the general reading, and I have to say it was pretty good. She picked up on one thing that was very specific to me and no one outside of my immediate family knows, and I'd say two of her predictions since the end of January are playing out right now. At the point of getting the reading, both seemed really unlikely but here we are.

She predicted a new love interest for me within the next few months - just wondering if she has accurately predicted this for any of you guys?

While I am happy to read that your prediction and fidget1028 come to pass, I can't help but feel disappointed, saddened that none of kishas prediction come to pass for me... not career and not even POI... I wish she's right about me in a romantic, loving relationship...

Offline nancy

« Reply #2125 on: March 15, 2019, 11:10:07 PM »

While I am happy to read that your prediction and fidget1028 come to pass, I can't help but feel disappointed, saddened that none of kishas prediction come to pass for me... not career and not even POI... I wish she's right about me in a romantic, loving relationship...

None of Kisha prediction come to pass for me too.  Not even career , meet new person, travel like she said  or anything. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:16:17 PM by nancy »

Offline Lovefash67

« Reply #2126 on: March 17, 2019, 02:13:16 PM »
Has anyone read with Kiesha where she changes timeframes in regards to love ? Last year she I would have a new love interest (who will be long term)this year spring . On Friday I read with her and now she is saying I will have a new love interest(long term)and she gets an 8 so she thinks it’s august. That in the spring I will have a fling

Offline Elees6

« Reply #2127 on: March 18, 2019, 12:09:26 PM »
I’ve got 4 readings with Kisha in the past.  Some good some not so good.  The first reading was spot on.  I asked about a former POI but told me she felt a new energy was coming.   In that reading she accurately predicted this current POI within the time frame.  The 2 readings I’ve had with the current POI have been hit or miss.  We’ve had significant breaks and problems that she did not see,  but at least she was never fairy tale about it.  I’ve just got a general read so we’ll see how that unfolds

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2128 on: Today at 05:11:08 AM »
Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and Kisha's prediction (that was contact by spring) did not come to pass. I am not surprised because nobody's prediction over the last year happened :(
She saw an email communication for us until spring. The thing that happened was that I sent my POI an email after a couple of months and no response. Maybe Kisha saw that lol

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2129 on: Today at 02:33:50 PM »
Kisha did not give me any prediction on contact with POI...the only thing she see that I am in a loving  romantic relationship,... POI and I have been out of contact for months...

It's spring,..Spur of the moment, I emailed  POI yesterday to an account he hardly use... lo and behold within hours, he response...lovey, Dovey email.. it is as though, nothing change.. same old him..just sweet words, empty promises..

kisha is right..she sees me in a loving, romantic relationship perhaps she didn't want to say she sees me in a loving, romantic relationship in a fantasy world on online..text messages and emails only  and not in real world....sigh...