Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 188989 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #1395 on: May 17, 2018, 01:53:18 PM »
I read with her 4x. 2 emails 2 phone. 1 general reading 3 specific question. All spaced out with months in between.  Each reading each time changes. It’s like the you can peg the stock market price on her readings. It fluctuates a lot. Don’t get me wrong. I think she’s gifted. She connects to the situation. She gets small things here and there. But that’s about it.

Her predictions that passed are predictions that are align with cookie.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1396 on: May 17, 2018, 02:25:44 PM »
When I read with her long ago, it was as if she didn't even know what she was seeing.  It was weird.  She definitely works for a lot of people, but I never felt much of a connection with her.

Offline nolongercall

« Reply #1397 on: May 17, 2018, 03:31:31 PM »
Kisha's general reading aligns with that from Cookie but Kisha's specific reading just made me too confused since it is kinda different from her own general reading and Cookie's reading. Guess time will tell.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1398 on: May 23, 2018, 11:50:12 PM »
Years ago this forum led me to read with Kisha, and she has been one of my top readers since. I just realized that a prediction she made for me happened this past weekend. She gave me a 6, and I was thinking June, but it was 6 weeks. I asked a specific question in this case. I was caught up reading the exchange about the other forum and forgot to update, but Kisha is definitely gifted and works well for me.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #1399 on: June 08, 2018, 10:20:31 PM »
First off I apologize for this long post, secondly I have been MIA because I just wanted to relax, sit back and let my predictions unfold. I wanted to see what I can validate and what was I couldn’t. In this journey of getting readings I have learned a few things (disclaimer, these are my personal opinions and I don’t intent to impose it on anyone)
NO ONE can see the whole picture of your future, NO ONE. (not saying there aren’t people out there that are more sensitive to energies and don’t have a gift!)

Even if someone has been 100 percent right for you, they can at any time in the future be WRONG, just plain wrong. that’s cause
A)   While A lot is set in stone, there are things that are not set in stone too.
B)   We definitely have choices/paths that can lead us in a different direction
C)   They are not God.

We have the power in us to CREATE the life we want, to a certain extent at least. In the past, I personally have self-sabotaged my love life to such a degree that it makes myself cringe!

I have had stages of life where I was in the darkest hole of this addiction and completely blinded by the desire to find the love of my life (let’s say the amount wasted could have gotten me a down payment on a house, in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA)

This was probably the most expensive lesson I learned, but the good news is I do not regret it a single bit because of where I am in life today, I met one of the most Important person in my life via this addiction and just to get this person in my life I would do this and go through this experience a million times over.

Now we talk about Kisha, I definitely have a love-hate relationship with her. She is ethical, kind, and a total sweetheart and I have had about 10 phone readings times since March of 2016. I will break them down below and give you guys the reality of which predictions happened and which of them DIDN’T happen.

March Phone reading
-   Since the past 5 months or in last may someone hadn’t given me the correct recognition, and they will in the next few months acknowledge me (work related) (correct!)
-   A male energy coming up in 11 months or in November that I will a stable, progressive relationship with that will grow and flourish, he was described as someone in their 20’s and dark hair, and eyed, worked in a helping profession (medical, pharmacist) (didn’t happen, time has passed more than 15 months! Since that reading)
-   I have an energy of another man that is 4 years older, very used to getting attention and very attractive (the guides said avoid him since it will waste a lot of my time if I get wrapped into this and he will NOT offer anything substantial for the long run) CORRECT --- Be careful when this energy comes and avoid short term connection and go to the significant connection that shows up later (I fucked shit up here and tried to make it work, and let me tell you wasted about a good year of my precious life on that doofus!)
-   Another male energy that has a rich background and ego issues will show an interest but there will be jealousy around it and it will not go anywhere, and has no solid agenda for the future. (CORRECT)
-   A 3 to 8 period of time with increased networking and a lot of gatherings will take my mind off personal life, a lot is happening in my social life (texts, calls, meetings, gathering and all platonic, school and work related) (Correct!)
-   I am in a period in life where the last 2 years didn’t go smoothly. And things will get better from now on. Not saying it’s going to be seamless, but drastic changes in my thought process by the end of year. (correct!!)
-   I will have a lot of helper energies; I won’t go through the hard times alone. (correct!)
The Significant person doesn’t come in 11 but more so this is where we are in a stable committed relationship, with me having no doubts about my love life!! LOOL NOPE it’s been 11 months and also November is long gone (This is someone 5 9 to 6, has a tan complexion, Darker hair but darker brown maybe. Won’t find this relationship right away but over time Appearance dress casually buttoned shirt and khaki pants Seems to be in a position now in a place or advancing and establishing when we connect. This is someone with success financially, helper caring, care giver, med field, pharmaceutical or medical back ground and on a path to be more successful

Asked about then POI
this is some one that can show as offering some advancement but then it comes stability he can’t do that (communication and time sure, emotional development is lacking) I can have an advance but with lacking of a longer term relationship (lacking long term stability with this person) I REALLY DO THINK THIS IS WHO SHE WARNED ME ABOUT… SOOO MY BAD!

Moving forward…. Got a quick reading on the 19th of march about a trip coming up and she was 100 percent correct.

April Phone reading

-His feeling and him emotionally - he has a built up of feelings he holds on tight and not be expressive has an emotional connection (correct. He told me so!)
-Takes him a break through with his actual feelings we have progression in the relationship
-It’s an 8 where things are in an advance place and we need clarity (Aug it’s not negative we discuss the next step to an advance relationship)- it was negative cause it was clear we were just going to be untitled and stay in this limbo as long as I wanted or till he found what he was actually looking for, there are also family involved on his side that doesn’t like me so that plays a very minor part in this decision too.
-She doesn’t see marriage with him (this could be cause its way out in the future)
-He will be more verbal in the end of the summer
-He will open up more
-Get a 9 surrounding travel. 9 months or September (I did travel with him end of August and we got back September 2nd!)

July Phone Reading

-Shows an acknowledgement that the two of us has developed a lot of love for. Feeling and emotions and comfort.
-He hasn’t been the fairest and hasn’t done the right things but I had still show up as still being connected to him and been patient with him. (correct)
-He’s not vocal of his feelings and he has deep feelings for me (correct)
-He doesn’t have any specific agenda and art in the process of having a steady relationship. he’s open but not making it a priority, we can maintain this relationship till he gets there (correct)
-he’s not going to commit to settle down, he’s not been faithful or taking relationships seriously, -we can maintain this but not full relationship and not buckle down in a relationship he feels like -he is in a safe place in the relationship and part of it acknowledges that its holding me back. he gets to a place where is isn’t focused on not settling down(correct)
-picked up that we dated in 2014 and everything that went wrong in the relationship then(correct) I was blown away!!!
-And looking at what’s important in his life we have an opportunity to have more development. He’s contradicting about stuff he’s not going to be up front about wanting to be in the relationship it shifts in actions(correct)
-Time invested in 9 (sept or nine months, we travelled together and it was amazing)
-Does seem to be somethings that causes worry about past, 4 or 2014, an issues that come up from the past. He feels he doesn’t need to rush to make any decisions (correct)
-He doesn’t want any responsibility; you do have him showing feelings from. I am limited to have a definition or a title, 2 -3 he opens up more (he opened up about exactly that he didn’t want to have a title and wanted things to stay the way they have been -
-This is someone I can have a relationship with that is exclusive and become a better partner yes but there is no constant growth, there is a barrier, stuck without knowing
-He turns away from other women and spending time with other women. that change I would be the main person he would be focused on and have a beginning period of building a relationship. Meaning he is open to other women right now and is talking/ socializing with other women (correct, but I realized I valued myself to much to be just some other women in his life. so I can’t validate if he ever stopped talking and socializing with other women. I hope he finds true love; the kind I was willing to offer him!
Asked about a trip I had planned with him to Europe and if it would happen she said I would not get confirmation about it till September or 9. And she saw it as a YES and he would go BUT I won’t get have a solid answer till 9
I surely got an answer in September, to be exact on the 3rd of September and it was a NO. SO she was right about when I would find out about it, but wrong about it being a yes.

I still have 6 more Phone readings to go over. As soon as I have more time I will.
If you guys have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

had another quick phone reading in August about 7 minutes asking about a trip I had booked for us in December and if it would happen she said he would let me know in 9 or sep that it would happen and we will have a great time together. he did infant tell me in September that he couldn't go and I am speculating that since he hadn't made up his mind kisha couldn't pick up what he would do. Maybe he had his mind made up to go and changed it in September. we will never know. BUT 100 PERCENT wrong on that one
even saw it as an international trip on her own and how many weeks it was!

I really hope each and every one of us finds happiness and can learn to love ourselves and receive the lessens this journey brings us.

If anything changes I will definitely update you guys. Also me not meeting that guy in 11 is probably my fault, because I was super focused on my then POI that Kisha warned me about. She specifically said DON’T waste time on the attractive short term dude. What did I do? The opposite.

Has she been wrong ABSOLUTELY and I do think sometimes it’s just wrong without any reasoning. since I have a few friends she has been horribly wrong for BUT I also have friends she has been awfully right for.

I record all my readings so I have actually listened to them recently and taken extensive notes as you guys can tell.

P.S – I would suggest her email readings over her phone readings. They are about 90 percent correct. With a 10 percent margin of error and that’s pretty damn good. I would suggest asking what’s coming up for myself and (PERSONS NAME), romantically and just take anything she is able to give because that has been most correct. Not like do you see us reconciling or when will I hear from him. However, I did get her 65-dollar email reading that one can purchase only every 6 months and I can totally say this. DON’T get it, since nothing from it happened. (Again if anything changes I will report back).

**********LAST AND VERY IMPORTANT- I STILL HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH MY THEN POI, HE WILL PROBABLY ALWAYS BE IN MY LIFE. THIS WAS NOT A SITUATION WHERE I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT HE WAS UPTO, WE SAW EACH OTHER ON THE REGULAR 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK, AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. TALKED NON STOP VIA TEXT AND PHONE. THIS WAS AN ONGOING RELATIONSHIP.

IN December I SENT HIM A LONG TEXT MESSAGE EXPLAINING HOW I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM AND NEEDED EITHER A COMMITMENT OR TIME WITHOUT HIM SO THAT I COULD GET OVER HIM AND HIS RESPONSE WAS THAT HE UNDERSTOOD AND I SHOULD TAKE TIME TO MYSELF.

LAST NIGHT HE BASCIALLY TOLD ME THAT HE THOUGHT WE WERE IN AN EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP AND I DECIDED TO GO START DATING OTHERS WITHOUT LETTING HIM KNOW. HE SAID THAT’S ALL HE CAN OFFER A NON-TITLED EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. INFACT I AM SEEING HIM ON TUEDAY FOR DINNER.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:36:32 PM by thisiscracra »

Offline Ajna

« Reply #1400 on: June 10, 2018, 11:22:16 PM »
Had anyone successfully recorded a call with her on her private line, off of Keen?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #1401 on: June 13, 2018, 08:39:04 PM »
Adding to my earlier post about kisha. She has been wrong about a few things
so I had a phone reading in Sep and one in Nov (she described this new guy coming into my life with timeframe and all).
In both readings she said by spring coming year ( which has passed ) I would be in a be a stable, relationship (romantically) which is not true and I have let enough time pass by to know this wasn't a correct prediction, however she described this guy and I did meet him ( his career, looks, personality ) and let me tell you that NOPE we only went on two dates. They were great but then he lied to me and ghosted me ( for which I am super grateful ) cause like no thanks I don't need garbage humans in my life :)
she has done that for a few friends of mine too ( described the person too the T and said they would be in seriously relationships with them. and when they met these people but had no significant relationship with them! )
disappointing, sure. so she's 50 50 on picking up new energies
she describes them perfectly BUT can not see how significant they will or won't be when they do show up in our reality!

an other major thing she was wrong about was a trip I asked about last year she said it would happen and both parties would be able to go and enjoy the time, however it didn't happen and neither of us went on that trip.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1402 on: June 16, 2018, 01:28:29 PM »

Even if someone has been 100 percent right for you, they can at any time in the future be WRONG, just plain wrong. that’s cause
A)   While A lot is set in stone, there are things that are not set in stone too.
B)   We definitely have choices/paths that can lead us in a different direction
C)   They are not God.

I agree

Offline Sag78

« Reply #1403 on: June 21, 2018, 08:24:26 PM »
Kisha described the event exactly how it turned out. She saw me rushing away and not be in an evironment. I didn't believe her but it turned out she is correct. I was waiting for this event to see and talk to my ex but when it happened I was so emotional and ran away :-(

Offline username1111

« Reply #1404 on: June 22, 2018, 12:38:16 AM »
A year and half ago I inquired her about a friend's job interview.
She picked up accurately on the person responsible for deciding on the role (physical description).
She predicted that my friend will get the job as a permanent position. This happened at my company and I knew the different people involved in the process.
And I can tell you that she was right, there was a real intention from that guy she described to hire my friend on a permanent role. But during the weeks that followed up, the CEO and CTO tried to sell the company and they failed badly. Many people left the company or were let go and obviously that job opening got delayed then closed before the recruitment got completed.
So Kisha might have tuned mostly on the main recruiter and missed the background activities that made that path unavailable after all... ?
Overall, I think psychics are most likely tuning on real potential paths, sometimes they manifest, sometimes they don't.
The universe is a weird place. :)

Offline Still tired

« Reply #1405 on: June 22, 2018, 03:24:48 AM »
Sometimes they are good at reading thoughts feelings or intentions, but not actual events.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1406 on: June 22, 2018, 06:12:35 AM »
Sometimes they are good at reading thoughts feelings or intentions, but not actual events.

Interesting..

I don't know..Keisha has always been more of a feelings person for me..she has seen intentions and also seen when decisions have not been made..(i.e. when I'm asking her about a specific - will X do this, or this for example.)

In comparison - Cookie has seen many many events pass for me - immediate future, and months ahead - she has seen how I look months ahead (i.e. if i have it together, if I'm relaxed, stressed etc) and it has transpired.  Sometimes she sees timing, other-times, she sees that things will only happen when I "get it together" for example. 

So I do think it is possible to see future events.. I have enough evidence of that.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #1407 on: June 22, 2018, 06:21:02 AM »
I read with hundreds psychics and I came to conclusion that psychic can't see the whole picture, only some events ( if it is a good psychic). Yona told me before about this and now I can tell that she is right. Yona said that the only possible way to see the whole picture of life is palmestry, but unfortunately she doesn't do that.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #1408 on: June 22, 2018, 06:24:27 AM »
I like to read with Aries but I can't rely on her as on few predictions she was very wrong. The same as Cookie unfortunately. Some minor things are so spot on, but major are not

Offline Kate

« Reply #1409 on: June 22, 2018, 10:24:21 AM »
I like to read with Aries but I can't rely on her as on few predictions she was very wrong. The same as Cookie unfortunately. Some minor things are so spot on, but major are not

Interesting... I wonder why they can be so spot on for some, and not others..

anything