Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 419011 times)

Offline akattack

Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #3165 on: January 16, 2020, 06:31:16 AM »
Hello everyone. I ordered a text reading on Monday. And it’s Thursday today and I haven’t heard back. What should I do?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3166 on: January 16, 2020, 07:12:33 AM »
Hello everyone. I ordered a text reading on Monday. And it’s Thursday today and I haven’t heard back. What should I do?

It can take up to 3 business days and usually you should not count Monday. You will hear back from her soon :)

Offline akattack

« Reply #3167 on: January 16, 2020, 07:23:47 AM »

It can take up to 3 business days and usually you should not count Monday. You will hear back from her soon :)

Thank you. I will put my anxiety away for one more day :P

Offline Kate

« Reply #3168 on: January 16, 2020, 10:45:52 AM »

Thank you. I will put my anxiety away for one more day :P

She will always come back to you.  She's a really ethical reader IME. 

Offline akattack

« Reply #3169 on: January 16, 2020, 04:40:46 PM »
Hi all.

I did in fact just get a response to my question. So yes, Kisha responded in time.

It was career related and seems positive for now. However, have any of you felt like her readings tend to be in the past? As in, what she predicts will happen in the future has already happened a few months ago?

Offline beachgal214

« Reply #3170 on: January 16, 2020, 05:23:11 PM »
yes I wondered this too based on my readings.  it was interesting. she got something specific for spring (the email read was in September) and I believe the things she was talking about actually happened this PAST spring.  Also mentioned something else career related which was positive but again I do believe transpired.  she did have other predictions that were at present and then some that hadn't happened.

but I did feel it was very intune and if she picked it up as future its possible the stuff I was going through last spring could duplicate this spring too.  and career wise you never know too!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3171 on: January 16, 2020, 06:12:44 PM »
Has anyone had her tell them she cant connect? I've had two gifted readers tell me this. What does it mean?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3172 on: January 16, 2020, 07:37:45 PM »
She wasn't able to connect to answer one of my questions via text, but I have had readings before and after that from her

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #3173 on: January 16, 2020, 08:38:13 PM »
Do you guys think Kisha is best with short term? In terms of relationships ??

short term for sure.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3174 on: January 17, 2020, 12:32:46 AM »
I’d like to say this as a bit of a caution to people reading with Kisha. She can not see around free will or our own personal choices. She’s been predicting a reconnection for me and a guy for two months now and our last communication was very hostile. He essentially told me to keep my mouth shut about him, but said it less delicately. After it happened I mentioned it to a mutual work friend during a vent session (I was very upset and don’t take bullying from men well at all. I think it’s unforgivable) and the guy has lost a gig due to that. Our mutual work contact apparently didn’t take it lightly and chose to get involved. Now all those positive predictions are out the window and she literally told me how he feels ‘stabbed in the back’ and that I had ‘ruined a part of his life’. Not to say this person didn’t get what’s coming, menacing messages to women is never an ok thing, but it’s changed everything and made my own situation stressful and precarious. All of which, Kisha never saw coming.

Just FYI

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #3175 on: January 17, 2020, 02:29:48 AM »
Hi apalm. A similar thing also happened to me. I was the one who basically decided I couldn’t be patient with my ex. Kisha said a chance of reconciliation but that it would be slow etc. well I still wasn’t in a great place emotionally and freaked out on him. I am glad I did in the end though. They can see how things will go if you stay on a certain path, but I’m sure if I texted my most recent POI that I can’t believe he would do this and went off on him for the shit he pulled, then there would no longer be a chance at reconciliation. Relationships are extremely complicated. You also have to decide what your boundaries are and what you want if there is potential for it to happen. With my ex, I had never had any boundaries and when we started communicating again, I said you know what, no. You haven’t changed and my boundaries do not allow for this to continue and so it didnt. So my situation is not the same exactly but yes reconciliation was predicted as the opportunity to do so was there. I’m sorry that you are going through this, but the positive side is that at least now you know for sure and you can find someone better!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3176 on: January 17, 2020, 03:06:04 AM »
You also have to decide what your boundaries are and what you want if there is potential for it to happen. With my ex, I had never had any boundaries and when we started communicating again, I said you know what, no. You haven’t changed and my boundaries do not allow for this to continue and so it didnt. So my situation is not the same exactly but yes reconciliation was predicted as the opportunity to do so was there. I’m sorry that you are going through this, but the positive side is that at least now you know for sure and you can find someone better!

Glad to hear. Boundaries are good. As I mentioned in a previous post she stated my connection to someone wasn't negative in nature but it turned out to be just that. It was really hard to say goodbye to someone who was part of my life for 15+ years, but if the respect and the trust is gone so is everything else. I'm thankful we have each other here on the forum for support
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:08:42 AM by Luckystar »

Offline akattack

« Reply #3177 on: January 17, 2020, 05:21:20 AM »
Hi all.

I did in fact just get a response to my question. So yes, Kisha responded in time.

It was career related and seems positive for now. However, have any of you felt like her readings tend to be in the past? As in, what she predicts will happen in the future has already happened a few months ago?

Any one else who has felt this way?

Kisha predicted (love) something to happen in 7 (weeks, months or July) which I am not sure has already happened in July. She said I will confront my poi about his behaviour but in July I confessed my feelings. So not sure if that’s what she saw. Now she has predicted something for career (I’ve never had a career reading before) which I’m not sure is from the past or is the present.

I’m super anxious about how this career prediction would unfold so any opinions would really help xx

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3178 on: January 17, 2020, 05:59:29 AM »

I asked this question from Kisha before on the phone. She said it would not make sense for past event to come in your reading as future. She also said I can expect that experience occurs again, and honestly it happened in my case.

I had many readings with Kisha and have not experienced this.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3179 on: January 17, 2020, 06:28:51 AM »
Kisha can not in fact see around free will moments. She tells me every reading she thinks I will walk away or she can see his actions but can't see my reactions to his actions. I would assume 95% of women would not put up with my Boo and all the curveballs his moods, baby mama, work, etc throws at me. Most women would have come unglued when he went into deep depression and didn't talk to me for 3 months. I have been in his spot before and I understand him so I deal with it. He's floored when I hear him thinking and tell him what he's thinking. I know he loves me and still get readings because of my side of the fears and anxiety. Sorry went off on a tangent lol. Kisha reads probable path and leans negative.