Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 360794 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #2790 on: October 08, 2019, 08:10:42 PM »
Do kisha’s predictions in readings generally tend to happen in sequence or out of order?

Offline username1111

« Reply #2791 on: October 08, 2019, 08:18:11 PM »
They can be out of order

Offline user5942

« Reply #2792 on: October 08, 2019, 09:30:56 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2793 on: October 09, 2019, 05:45:01 AM »
Do kisha’s predictions in readings generally tend to happen in sequence or out of order?

Yes, and she mentions this at the beginning of the general reading that there is no order.

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #2794 on: October 09, 2019, 12:19:47 PM »
I just got my general e-mail reading from Kisha.  She mentions a male energy coming into my life and specifically states that it is not someone I currently know.  For those of you out there who’ve had e-mail readings with her, would you say she’s accurate on whether or not you’ve already met a person?  Either way, it’s fine with me.  This dude sounds just plain wonderful. 

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2795 on: October 09, 2019, 12:25:23 PM »
No she’s such a hit and miss. She predicted that this guy I wouldn’t be interested at first, give it time and a chance and I’ll like him (true) I was def not interested at first. She then said this will be my next relationship, completely wrong the asshole ghosted me after we had sex. Haven’t heard from him in two months and he parties WAYYYYY TOO MUCH

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #2796 on: October 09, 2019, 12:33:36 PM »
No she’s such a hit and miss. She predicted that this guy I wouldn’t be interested at first, give it time and a chance and I’ll like him (true) I was def not interested at first. She then said this will be my next relationship, completely wrong the asshole ghosted me after we had sex. Haven’t heard from him in two months and he parties WAYYYYY TOO MUCH

LOL.  Well that’s a fail.  Thanks for your response!! Did she say you didn’t already know him when you did?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2797 on: October 09, 2019, 01:42:41 PM »
I just got my general e-mail reading from Kisha.  She mentions a male energy coming into my life and specifically states that it is not someone I currently know.  For those of you out there who’ve had e-mail readings with her, would you say she’s accurate on whether or not you’ve already met a person?  Either way, it’s fine with me.  This dude sounds just plain wonderful.

She was offering her general outlook email recently?  She had posted in early August that she wouldn't be doing them again until November or December and for awhile only had the one question email offered. That was still available last week, but right now she's not offering email readings at all. :(

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #2798 on: October 09, 2019, 03:14:54 PM »

She was offering her general outlook email recently?  She had posted in early August that she wouldn't be doing them again until November or December and for awhile only had the one question email offered. That was still available last week, but right now she's not offering email readings at all. :(

Yes, she offered general e-mail readings up until a certain date in September.  I ordered mine a day before the cut-off date.

Offline SeeDoSay

« Reply #2799 on: October 09, 2019, 04:29:09 PM »
Read with Kisha!

Apparently I had read with her twice before (found this out when I was searching my emails). I worryingly have absolutely zero recollection of the second reading but the first reading I had with her she was pretty bang on. Only thing that didn't pass was her saying me and someone would date more in the fall months but relationships for me didn't look stable until "spring of next year". Maybe that's this/next year?

She pretty much said what Yona said but with timelines and different details/perspectives! I first asked for a general read and then asked specifically about the POI.

Interestingly when transcribing the recording I noticed that she gave the exact same prediction in general as she did when speaking specifically about POI. She just had different numbers associated with them. I.e., in general she said 6 months or June and in specific she said 4 months or April.

April is 6 months from now so maybe it all adds up.

Two questions:

1. Is her interpretation of her numbers generally accurate?

2. She told me that I would soon have a period of having premonitions coming to me in dreams and that I would be sensitive to certain energies and messages before everything started unfolding. This would be giving me insights or information. Has she ever told anyone something like this before?

I should say I've been having weird dreams lately concerning my POI...but I can't think of any information or insights they've been bringing me?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:37:52 PM by SeeDoSay »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2800 on: October 09, 2019, 07:43:22 PM »

Yes, she offered general e-mail readings up until a certain date in September.  I ordered mine a day before the cut-off date.
I had not realized there was a cutoff. I ordered 9/28 and let me tell you, three weeks is a long time. I've never read with her, so I figured I could wait.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2801 on: October 10, 2019, 02:34:48 AM »

I had not realized there was a cutoff. I ordered 9/28 and let me tell you, three weeks is a long time. I've never read with her, so I figured I could wait.

That’s the one thing Kisha has never gotten right for me. When she predicts someone new or an upcoming relationship, it never really pans out. I dunno why. Specific people, she’s great at, but new and unknown situations: no luck yet.

Offline Rinny121182

« Reply #2802 on: October 10, 2019, 12:07:23 PM »
I would tend to agree that she is not good at new pple. She never picked up on my fling/relationship with a narc last may or the new one that basically every other psychic sees coming in soon. She only read about the guy I asked about & so far everything she predicted is wrong as I dont even talk to the guy anymore. According to her we would move in together & get engaged. So unless its further in the future & somehow he gets his shit together its not looking likely at all to happen. Ive pretty much made the conscious decision to move on with my life. I wont wait on anyone anymore. Waiting over a yr was more than enough. If the predictions somehow by a miracle comes to pass in more distant future(as I know it isnt happening anytime soon) I will stand corrected.

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #2803 on: October 10, 2019, 01:30:00 PM »
I would tend to agree that she is not good at new pple. She never picked up on my fling/relationship with a narc last may or the new one that basically every other psychic sees coming in soon. She only read about the guy I asked about & so far everything she predicted is wrong as I dont even talk to the guy anymore. According to her we would move in together & get engaged. So unless its further in the future & somehow he gets his shit together its not looking likely at all to happen. Ive pretty much made the conscious decision to move on with my life. I wont wait on anyone anymore. Waiting over a yr was more than enough. If the predictions somehow by a miracle comes to pass in more distant future(as I know it isnt happening anytime soon) I will stand corrected.

I will say that back in June she specifically stated that a certain male energy was not my person of inquiry, when it actually was.  I believe that at the time of that reading his energy was different than how it will be when that prediction unfolds.  How I know it was him?  Well I’m my latest e-mail reading, the exact person came up (same description down to a t) and she accurately stated what is currently happening between us.  Now she also mentioned a “new” male energy that will be entering my life.  I thought it was for sure someone new, but my friend pointed out that it could also be my person of inquiry.  For me, Kisha’s readings have been accurate, she just doesn’t always get the identity of the person correct. At the time of the reading, the person is usually not in the same type of energy as when the prediction actually manifests. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2804 on: October 15, 2019, 03:32:00 AM »
Well the third time is not the charm, at least for me. Kisha said that she did not have a strong connection and would be issuing me a refund. I paid for an email reading about two weeks ago. I had tried her twice before on Keen, back in 2012 via phone and chat and she couldn’t pick up anything then and offered a refund. I won’t try again.

anything