Author Topic: Aries Intuition  (Read 218826 times)

blessed7

Re: Aries Intuition
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2012, 01:45:22 AM »
I agree. I called Kisah beacuse I believe I may have been told fairytales. I did read with Seha off of CP, but she seems pretty straightforward as well. Only time will tell, I. Just have to keep an open mind :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2012, 03:13:34 PM »
Hi Blessed7,

I feel as though Kisha is a very honest reader and doesn't want to give anyone "false hope" if she doesn't see something working out the way we would like it to. In the past i have read with several CP readers (including Seha who was at times very correct)... but let me tell you, i was fed alot of fairytales. You have to be very careful and discerning when getting readings from psychics on that site. I believe when the psychics are hired there they are told to give clients positive predictions so that they keep calling back (we don't know this for sure, but from experiences this is very likely the case). Anyway, i never read with any readers on Keen until this year, and i have to say that Kisha has been mostly right for me as well. I have only read with her 3 times, and some of her predictions are still pending, but i would say she has been about 80% accurate for me.

blessed7

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 04:42:29 PM »
@Luckystar. As someone who has read with both Seha and Kisha did you get similar outcomes from both? Seha obviously has a different style, and I only read with her once but seems like she is would not want to give false hope as well. I agree about CP -I believe they tell you what you want to hear for the most part. I am new to Keen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2012, 08:31:07 PM »
@Luckystar. As someone who has read with both Seha and Kisha did you get similar outcomes from both? Seha obviously has a different style, and I only read with her once but seems like she is would not want to give false hope as well. I agree about CP -I believe they tell you what you want to hear for the most part. I am new to Keen.

No, they ultimately gave me different outcomes. Seha told me i would end up with the guy i origonally first called about (the only person i have ever "lost" myself over). She told me a few things that did come to pass....but gave me a timeframe for this June about getting a commitment which did not happen. Kisha has already been right about him re-surfacing and even said i would have the option to move forward with him around August or September if i wanted to (so we'll see), but Kisha described the person that i will marry to be a different man that i will meet later in the fall. She described him as a few years older, brown hair, blue eyes, around 6'1....and then added the fact that this person would feel very familiar to me when i meet him. I will be updating and posting when accurate predictions come through so you (and everyone else) will know who was right or wrong.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:34:00 PM by Luckystar »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 10:22:25 PM »
I am sp glad Kisha has been right for you, LS. I know you're a longtime Seha fan....maybe she is just off on timing.

blessed7

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 11:15:35 PM »
Thanks Lucky. Seha told me the guy and I def have a future, and Kisha pretty much said no way lol. So you know how hard it is to get such different views,  only time will tell. Seha obviously seems to be a great empath, and look I forward to reading with her again .

Offline melancholia

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 01:15:34 AM »
I read with kisha tonight. First time. She seemed more realistic to me.
I don't call CP anymore, but Seha was a fave of mine. She predicted contact correctly twice.

In comparison:

Seha - said my guy is def coming back. Proposal in 4 months. Doubt it.

Kisha - said he's coming back, but initially it will be to open the door to start talking again. In Feb, he'll be ready to define the relationship and she sees long term and engagement.

So I guess they see the same thing. Different timing.

I'll update you all with kisha contact predictions. She said a 4-5 whatever that means. Lol.

I love Seha, but her timing is terrible.  If she and Kisha are saying the same thing, though, that's probably a good sign.

blessed7

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 01:30:50 AM »
In my case Seha and Kisha didn't see the same thing AT all.. This is where I need to just try to let go and trust the universe. If it is meant to be it will happen. Its always hard when you get that one reading that changes everything you were thinking would happen. I will say that Kisha seems like she just wants to get the truth out there to people,but maybe the fact that she is not a true Empath gives her a different view on things than Seha, that could be a good or bad thing.

blessed7

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 04:56:49 PM »
@tjoy12. Very true. I think the most important thing is the end result, and that seems to be Kisha's thing. I only started reading with CP this past Feb- and I actually had four tell me that he would not be back. The other 6 that said he was "the one", Were the typical fairytale readers, they gave me hope and  and fed me what I so wanted to believe. Even when I found out he had a gf in april that no one picked up on, they still said he would be back, she means nothing blah blah lol. He has been with this girl over a year, but I just didn't want to believe it. Seha says relationship will not last past labor day, but Kisha says no break up in the near future, she is the only one who says they have a coonnection. So this is my sign I think to move on, the man that I thought could be the love of my life broke up with me moved to a different state and started dating a different woman a year and a half ago, and that's it lol. Wish I had never started calling in the first place, probably would have been better off :)

blessed7

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2012, 03:28:10 PM »
Thanks Tjoy- I think I will try Gaylene...1.87 a minute can't hurt right? She will be my last ever, but I will still talk to Seha again because I believe she has a good view of current events, now if I can actually get an appointment with gaylene lol

blessed7

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2012, 03:50:03 PM »
Thanks for the info tjoy! Much appreciated.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2012, 06:12:41 PM »
I called Kisha yesterday because I was upset about my "cold" response. She said she saw a brief face to face encounter coming up.  I just ran smack dab into this man. And we finally were face to face for the first tine in 11 months.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2012, 07:49:59 PM »
I called Kisha yesterday because I was upset about my "cold" response. She said she saw a brief face to face encounter coming up.  I just ran smack dab into this man. And we finally were face to face for the first tine in 11 months. 

Bada Bing? ;)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2012, 08:00:23 PM »
Nah! Today it's Bazinga!  Lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 08:05:49 PM »
 Bugspray...I wish it made me laugh! It has me all frazzled!