Author Topic: Psychic Binge Rescue + Principles of Manifestation Workshop (Free)  (Read 166 times)

Offline shannynlin

Let's face it... we've all been there! ;D

If you're craving psychic readings, constantly seeking answers but NEVER finding someone you can rely on...

Maybe try manifesting instead?

Here's a free 35-minute workshop with two parts:

• Psychic Binge Rescue: Unveil the secrecy behind psychic readings and techniques fake scammers use to keep you hooked on predictions
  • Principles of Manifestation: Learn about how to speed up prediction outcomes + uncover root issues blocking manifestation

Honestly it's worth it to just register for the newsletter because there's a TON of info that isn't necessarily in the workshop itself.

Access here:

Psychic Binge Rescue + Principles of Manifestation
https://mastermind.alchemyxaura.com/psychic-binge-rescue-info-session

Offline sai07

Re: Psychic Binge Rescue + Principles of Manifestation Workshop (Free)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 03:25:33 PM »
Have you manifested an SP or manifested commitment from SP?
I have trouble with the latter with manifestation.

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2024, 07:58:22 PM »
Yep! As you've pointed out, there are two parts to manifesting love/relationships (initial attraction + keeping what you got). Agnes Vivarelli is a coach who discusses that in depth and she has a lot of youtube videos on it.

Realistically, there's a difference between manifesting commitment from someone versus trying to manipulate someone who explicitly does not want a commitment. Manifesting can't dictate how someone else thinks or behaves, but it can bring you something from just outside the realm of possibility. So it depends on your specific situation!

A loooong time ago I used a more magical approach to force a situation... needless to say I didn't know what I was doing, I just wanted something "quick" and there were repercussions. The person came back wanting to commit, but they became obsessive and would not stop stalking me. It was bizarre. I won't be doing that again  ;D

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 09:27:41 PM »
Hi,
This is lovely content but it's only "free" for that 1st 30 minutes, then I fear I'm gonna get spammed daily with "for $15, this manifestation will change your life" etc.

If you're craving psychic readings, constantly seeking answers but NEVER finding someone you can rely on...

• Psychic Binge Rescue: Unveil the secrecy behind psychic readings and techniques fake scammers use to keep you hooked on predictions
  • Principles of Manifestation: Learn about how to speed up prediction outcomes + uncover root issues blocking manifestation

Honestly it's worth it to just register for the newsletter because there's a TON of info that isn't necessarily in the workshop itself.

Access here:

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2024, 11:06:58 PM »
Hi,
This is lovely content but it's only "free" for that 1st 30 minutes, then I fear I'm gonna get spammed daily with "for $15, this manifestation will change your life" etc.

Access here:

I hear you! The unsubscribe button is very prominent if the newsletter becomes irrelevant/unhelpful/spammy ;D

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2024, 01:13:32 AM »
Yes, I noticed you took down your pricing and now have made it "apply now" for a specific consult. I remember you. It's free until it's not. Nice game you're trying to get going. You're the anti-psychic teaching people how to manifest for themselves. I'm all for that, but your real deal is getting people to pay you hundreds for specific classes. You know your target audience-most are desperate. Nice try. Bye Bye.

Hi,

Access here:

I hear you! The unsubscribe button is very prominent if the newsletter becomes irrelevant/unhelpful/spammy ;D