Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Spiritual Guide 1111

(1/2) > >>

Novachild1018:
Has anyone read with this advisor? Was she accurate? I could not find anything on her in here. I read with her today and she told me before we started the read “ If you go to multiple readers you're going to get multiple answers”. And also said “ Also the more times you ask about him and psychic Readings the more he feels you trying to not give him space so just be careful” “ You give him energy through your thoughts”. Her reviews seem good but they are limited and she’s a new advisor since 2021 or at least is on a new account.

Would love to hear if you guys have used her? If so, was she accurate?

Mina:
I haven’t read with her but I do agree with that sentiment that the more you ask about your specific person/job/situation that energetically there is like “nagging” feeling behind it, or “untrusting”, or “doubt”.

Another comparison is kind of like leaving the tv on the background that you can ignore. And I do agree with readings if you are constantly asking the same question the energy left behind is like the tv playing the background.

It’s not the end all be all, but be intentional with your energy does help

Novachild1018:
For sure! well my POI did reach out after her reading after no communication for over a week so overall,
--- Quote from: Mina on April 15, 2024, 06:14:22 PM ---I haven’t read with her but I do agree with that sentiment that the more you ask about your specific person/job/situation that energetically there is like “nagging” feeling behind it, or “untrusting”, or “doubt”.

Another comparison is kind of like leaving the tv on the background that you can ignore. And I do agree with readings if you are constantly asking the same question the energy left behind is like the tv playing the background.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Mina on April 15, 2024, 06:14:22 PM ---I haven’t read with her but I do agree with that sentiment that the more you ask about your specific person/job/situation that energetically there is like “nagging” feeling behind it, or “untrusting”, or “doubt”.

--- End quote ---
her prediction was wrong.She said he wouldn’t return until June.After I left her a 3 star review which I felt was nice despite her getting stuff wrong, she pinged me saying “sending your energy back to you” and went on a rant about how she only gives people what their guides and the energy gives her and ofc he reached out because that’s usually what happens after people have a reading with her” and basically said watch how things play out because she’s right etc.The vibe I got from her message was really negative.When I tried to respond to her message, it wouldn’t let me so I’m assuming she blocked me. At the end of the day, I post honest feedback so other users can hear my experience, why would I lie?

jackY:
You were generous with the 3 stars. "Sending your energy back to you"? What a beeyatch. Guess what? You're sending her energy back to her because now people in this forum who may have considered reading with her now will not :).

Chitowngirl:
I don't know this reader but it makes me so angry that they just cannot take any feedback unless it's, "Oh my God, this reader is always accurate and so sweet and gets everything right!" It's stopped me from ever writing feedback on any of the platforms because they go absolutely mad, even if the feedback wasn't nasty just honest. That's why we're all on here. So we can (to a degree) say what we truly think. It's so frustrating and just shows immaturity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version