Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Kundalini Rising Advisement

(1/2) > >>

HazelYella:
Formerly known as TriedByFire…full of shit!

She was 1000% wrong, but would never admit it.

And, she won’t accept pings or email. Her auto message
instructs you just to schedule another session…ie. waste more
money to hear more lies.

regrets:
Thank you for taking the time to post.  Hopefully you'll help someone from wasting their money. 

HazelYella:

--- Quote from: regrets on April 12, 2024, 05:26:39 PM ---Thank you for taking the time to post.  Hopefully you'll help someone from wasting their money.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely! She tried convincing me that something I saw was not really happening.
Very shady, and I should have known after she completely changed her name on Keen. Normally readers who do that are shifty.

Mina:
Okay I couldn’t wait to post this! Especially since I was getting updates … but I wanted wait as long as possible

I tried her out I think because of a rave review on here. She said “my guides” no longer want me working in this field of work. That I won’t get my job back that it won’t happen. This was back in Feb when I submitted for my background check for job.

And so …I had to go through an extensive background check, which is part of this former job I had, I took off a year off, and had to re-apply.  And I am happy to report she is so wrong! I just got an email that I passed my background check and I start May 5th!

I’m pretty sure she did not connect to “my guides”

HazelYella:

--- Quote from: Mina on April 19, 2024, 11:22:00 PM ---Okay I couldn’t wait to post this! Especially since I was getting updates … but I wanted wait as long as possible

I tried her out I think because of a rave review on here. She said “my guides” no longer want me working in this field of work. That I won’t get my job back that it won’t happen. This was back in Feb when I submitted for my background check for job.

And so …I had to go through an extensive background check, which is part of this former job I had, I took off a year off, and had to re-apply.  And I am happy to report she is so wrong! I just got an email that I passed my background check and I start May 5th!

I’m pretty sure she did not connect to “my guides”

--- End quote ---

Congratulations! Yes, she’s full of it. Wonder what she’ll change her profile name to next time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version