Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

I sometimes feel envious…

<< < (3/3)

shannynlin:

--- Quote from: lee480 on March 28, 2024, 04:07:43 PM ---I agree. I read with all the top readers multiple times, and not one thing in my love life has come to fruition. I'm a little concerned because I moved into a business venture based on readings. Considering that nothing else has gone according to the readings, I'm praying that I did not make a huge mistake.

--- End quote ---

Oof, I've been there too; business ventures based on readings.

I hope it goes well for you, though I completely understand the anxiety lol.

From a more positive standpoint, sometimes we're supposed to make mistakes! And sometimes they turn out not to be mistakes at all :)

aquagirl:

--- Quote from: sai07 on March 25, 2024, 05:00:37 PM ---Thanks Mayra!

I'm trying to end the psychic binge. I had deactivated my Keen account and re-opened it b/c I have not heard from my POI in 4-5 days. But after one reading I have deactivated it again. I have to just trust and let the process happen.

I'm happy for those people for whom readings do come true, it's nice to see things happen for people - I would not want to take away from their happiness. It just sometimes feel like my energy and what I want has a block on it. Liked I must be cursed or something. That said, I should probably be more positive and do what I can within my realm. Easier said than done, especially on quiet days where I have too much thinking time...but I'll try.

Thanks for listening/reading :)

--- End quote ---

This is the key here, trust the process and let go. I believe many of the readings people have don't come to fruition because they obssess and don't let things happy. That energy makes you stagnent. We also play a role in predictions working out.

sai07:

--- Quote from: aquagirl on May 30, 2024, 08:15:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: sai07 on March 25, 2024, 05:00:37 PM ---Thanks Mayra!

I'm trying to end the psychic binge. I had deactivated my Keen account and re-opened it b/c I have not heard from my POI in 4-5 days. But after one reading I have deactivated it again. I have to just trust and let the process happen.

I'm happy for those people for whom readings do come true, it's nice to see things happen for people - I would not want to take away from their happiness. It just sometimes feel like my energy and what I want has a block on it. Liked I must be cursed or something. That said, I should probably be more positive and do what I can within my realm. Easier said than done, especially on quiet days where I have too much thinking time...but I'll try.

Thanks for listening/reading :)

--- End quote ---

This is the key here, trust the process and let go. I believe many of the readings people have don't come to fruition because they obssess and don't let things happy. That energy makes you stagnent. We also play a role in predictions working out.

--- End quote ---

I agree. I’m not a big manifestation person but I do like the concept of if you’re living you’re best life and putting positive vibes and vibrations out, you’re going to attract some good and some of the things you want. I’ve been on my way out of psychic readings - it’s been a process - I have some long-term predictions that I would like to see pan out. I’m just trusting that God/ the Universe has something good in store for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version